Tfw Philippines had alot of ancient and documented history...

>tfw Philippines had alot of ancient and documented history, but the fucking spainards destroyed almost everything when they took over
>tfw all they have left is a rusty copperplate from around the 10th century that tells that some woman is cleared off her debt by the king of Tondo
Fucking europ apes. I'm glad the muslims are breeding you out of existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_time#Average_annual_hours_actually_worked_per_worker
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah.. Sure.. It was the Spaniards.. Let them have the blame for this one :^)

>implying it wasn't

>ancient and documented history
>ancient
on some islands, some tribes doing fuck all

>documented
On what, stones? What history?

Europeans have been conquered by one another for thousands of years and none of them piss and moan about it

yurope is a fucking cancer

islam is dealing the final answer

>that is the equivalent to going full Mongol tier and destroying libraries

(you)

Stupid sea mexican
Your people are so ugly the Spanish didn't want to rape your women

and yet instead of trying to recover what was lost they now try to emulate their former white masters.

indigenous peoples don't care about their own culture, they only care about white culture

>but the fucking spainards destroyed almost everything when they took over

That's a noble Spanish tradition it seems to me. Take the Spanish colonization of Mexico. Diego de Landa and his minions destroyed the whole cultural heritage of Mayan civilization. Only a couple of book survived.

lel, don't drag the mexicans into this, at least mexicans are real mestizos unlike those wannabes.

You know what's disappointing? Despite having been free for 100+ years, the 'caste' system still prevails in this shithole.

The more 'euro'/'spanish' blood that you have running through your veins, the more 'desirable' you are. This started back in the 1600s when the forced labor laws exempted people if someone had proof of European ancestry. At first it was an escape from labor, now this deliberate whoring has mutated into some sick status symbol.

I'll bet you everything is stored in a deep underground shelter under some british museum

only 1 way to finad out

and thats to conquer the shit out of the west and see what they're hiding over there.

I still find it funny that spanish Philippines was ruled from Mexico.

Does Philippine even have any history before Spain colonisation?

Sad!

Hey just like in India!!!

lmfao

There were a bunch of independent kingdoms in pre-colonial peroid, with sultanates in the south.
It's an misfortune for the Philippines, here noone in Vietnam has any French heritage.

there's hardly any Spanish heritage in the Philippines either but most people like to believe otherwise.

It really was a ridiculous set up. A kingdom half a world away has no business 'colonizing' lands if they cannot implement rules themselves.

I have much respect for Vietnam, being bombed by the US to oblivion and still manage to recover as a vibrant economy now in the 21st century.

Except in Eastern Europe.

It was rebuilt by the same peopel that bombed them

maybe you should have done everything to provoke those masons in the pentagon to bomb the shit out of your country too.

thats right you fucking kike

we'll remind them every day

and demand compensation every fucking day

Mental colonized lmao.

>tfw non Euro nations have to pay to get their stuff tha twas stolen back from western museums.

Even sadder.

Eh, I don't mind, fucking Islam would have eventually spread like crazy if it weren't for Spain, love being the most Catholic country in asia
You're probably a poorfag darkie

>Mental colonized lmao.
It sounds like its horrible. It's posts like these that make me glad that Canada is going to be majority non white within our lifetimes.

We we're actually a lot better than the Spaniards when it comes to the Philippines.

Why are all the desirable Filipino women Chinese looking then? Eg. Red de la cruz

this, we are too lazy to do anything, we are dindu nuffins the race

>the more moor you are the better

top kek

>tfw in my city there is a church called Agustinos Filipinos full of Phillipines books, documentation and other shit from the Spanish Empire in the phillipines

>genocided 1 million flips
I'm not complaining anyway, they deserve what they got for being traitors.

Well no wonder you and Albertoland colonies turned into countries full of lazy brown people.
Is it some genetic thing that makes spaniards and their offspring lazy?

"caste" system still prevails in Mexico and all latin america. I dont really know why you are crying when you are not the only one.

;__;

>implying US help Vietnam back on her feet
lol

>better looking people are treated better
It's the same everywhere.

please stop hurting my feelings we are not lazy i swear

>Anglos didn't considered human the abos and hunted them almost near extintion
>Spanish gave the natives the same rights, introduced their pagan culture into the catholicism as saints and shit and mixed with them

>Spanirds are the evil

????

If you exterminare minorities they cant complain. Neither can their nonexitant ancestors.

>Spanish gave the natives the same rights,
In what fucking alternative world is this?

>After the discovery of America in 1492 the Catholic kings worried about the conversion and the fair treatment of the Amerindians. They limited the enslavement of the Indians initiated by Columbus to the cases foreseen in the Castilian laws of the time.
Isabella I of Catille was who abolished slavery for the first time in history.

>1537, June 2 - Pope Paul III decrees the bulla Sublimis Deus, promulgated, which grants the Indians the consideration of true men, endowed with soul.

I wish we were colonized by Iberians instead of Turks.

Friendly reminder that the Flips wanted to make their state an oligarchic republic with a strict caste system until the Americans stepped in like the good guys they are and forced them to be a democracy.

islam is even worse wtf are you smoking

the only sin you committed with these apes is that you didn't kill them off, like what this user said

>the whiter you are, the higher up the food chain you are
Sup Forums was right.

Cool, all the mixed race babies left by sex tourists are developing into some kind of super-race.

>be child of a sex tourist
>win the biggest pageant of the year
lel

in general, former spanish colonies are ok with spain, the little anti columbus madness is recent and comes from anglo cucks

white genocide when?

t.refugee

fuck you, how are you even a country, russia boy?

go to your goddman sauna and let the others do something for a living, will ya

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_time#Average_annual_hours_actually_worked_per_worker

It actually was. Spain ruled the Philippines for 400 years, we were there for 45.

phillippines ancient history of what user shaving coconuts

>muh non-Euro ancient and rich history
lol no one cares, get back to growing mangos and bananas or whatever your shithole does before you get genocided

borneo is our clay.

>fuck you, how are you even a country, russia boy?
By hard work :^)
>go to your goddman sauna and let the others do something for a living, will ya
Work smarter not harder

R8 my Malaya