With only this I would rate her as a 8/10 8.5/10

I want to smell her ass

Would eat her alive. 9/10. Any nudes?

//8/10
if she's a trap then 12/10

Got a bikini

Would fuck every way possible

who is she?

I'd rate her as my secret fuck toy. We'd pretend not to know each other in public. Our agreement would be not to speak or look at each other. We'd act like complete strangers. But any time we're alone, we'd straight up make out like two sex starved convicts. My hands would grope her ass cheeks, pulling them as far apart as they can physically stretch. I'd then grab her by the pussy and lift her off the ground while the tips of our tongues continue to flicker against each other, collecting each other's slimy spit.

nice
I just want to smell her butthole

A friend. Beautiful isn't she

rate my gf please!

Got damn! Booty shorts like that drive me crazy. I'd definitely play with her pussy through those shorts, making her pussy leak out pungent pussy gas, stinking up the entire beach.

Not as nice as OP's

Begging for more OP

I bet she'd be even more beautiful with her face covered in my dick sauce. After our 5 day fuck-a-thon, I'd buy her nipple chains, attach them to her white girl pink nipples, and parade her out in public. She'd be wearing a smile across her face the whole time.

That's the look she gives me when she sees the bulge in my pants.

Looks like a great fuck

A true goddess

Name?

That's the look she gives her parents as I grab her by her pussy and start groping her tits.

Alissa

More bikini?

Our wedding day would consist of me fucking her doggystyle in front of our families.

After saying "I do." We'd stand 69 each other while I carried her down the aisle.

Bump

She made me pop

Bump

Bump