Ariel Winter's ASS...discuss

Ariel Winter's ASS...discuss.

Nutte

I want to dig out her asshole with my tongue

It's always a disappointment, somehow fat and flat at the same time
She looks like shit, and when you see her mom, shit, that is a dumpster fire ready to blow

Fat and flabby now and soon to be super fat

I thought it would look better.

her career must not be going well if she's resorting to walking around in public like that.

honestly the only reason I know who she is only because she walks around dressed like a whore and you guys post it here so I save the images and fap to them later.

She's trying her hardest to get out of the one tv show rut (a place where many career's die). Actors generally have a very limited window when they can spring from being successful in a tv show to doing another show or being a successful movie star. She's trying her hardest to make an online buzz to become a Hollywood sex symbol. It's not really helping, I mean she's giving plenty of pervs jack fuel, but outside of Modern Family she has nothing notable going on.

Same
All I know is that she's some attention whore who has big tits and a big ass.
I've only seen pics of her on the internet in articles about how she's dressed.

Its because she had some weird ass up bringing, and her mom is psycho. Her sister gained custody of her, and has been acting out like this because she is in need of attention. She has made enough money to not have to work again, but i bet once modern family ends, she will become Lindsay lohan 2.0

How does someone respect themselves walking around wearing this slutty shit, going shopping for food or whatever. There are also fucking kids around, what a dumb attention grabbing slut. Would still eat her prolapsed asshole out like dinner.

her oversized jeans are hiked a little high...

It would be nice if those shorts weren't atrocious.

I want to smell it and lick it all day long. I want to be her toilet.

Flat ass? Are you fucking blind?

I need to sniff her dirty sweaty butthole

MAN ASS

Her ass is amazing...like any young girl's ass.
Probably smells like unicorn rainbow farts and tastes like sugar and candy floss.
But in those Norwegian Dyke shorts...YUCK.
Ariel...
Make a sex tape...leak it...and then put some clothes on to go shopping...decent clothes, that cover your flabby (sweet) ass.

>flat

I licked my screen

She's got that one movie coming out with Burt Reynolds where she plays (surprise!) a whore

somebodys gotta swallow that cum.

High waisted pants make asses look terrible. I can't believe such a shitty fashion came back in style when asses are at the peak of popularity.

literally a mexican potato shaped womanlet. i honestly don't understand why people like her.

It's ironic that she shows off her mediocre ass when she has amazing tits.

didnt this bitch get her tits reduced because she didnt want to be objectified? lul

>medicore

If she doesn't want to be "objectified" then she is in the wrong business.

fat bitch with trash boots -10/10

After looking at all the above photos does she actually believe we believe this statement???

having the cool air on her bare ass while she strides confidently her head held high while the seem of her shorts rubs against her clit probably turns her on. But you know girls are innocent and just wear stuff cause it looks good to others.

Bumping for fap fuel