Have any of you ever ran from the police?

Have any of you ever ran from the police?

Ill start.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI
youtube.com/watch?v=20D-kf9moX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When I was in ninth grade, me and some friends got onto the roof of our school and played paintball. Cops pulled up and we dipped into the woods. After some confusion and calling our friends to get the fuck out of there, none of us got caught. I miss those days.

Got chased a bunch of times on dirt bikes and quads by park rangers. Got chased once on a street bike, unregistered, no plate, late at night and no headlight. Going like 100 mph down the highway before the cop backed off, I was only 13 and had my friend on the back. We got off an exit ramp and I drove right into the woods, lucky as fuck not to hit a tree, layed the bike down and the cop blew right by us. Adrenaline pumping like fuck, I don't think we slept after we got home.

>Be Me
>Be 13
> Small beach by where i live
>Small section near it with about 50 yards of bushes
>Friends and i go there and set up a base, vape, etc.
>Decide to go full wildman and get some clams and start a fire
>start happy small fire
>Cooing clams goin well
>Fren has "good" idea
>Crazy mf grabs a 6 foot peice of sticks and sets it on fire
>ohshit.jpg
>Super smoke starts coming out
>could see smoke for miles
>whatever.jpg
>turns out some guy saw smoke and called 911
>5 frens there btw
>Hear luod whistle and guy screamed "put that out and get over here"
>darn.jpg
>3 normie frens do as told
>crazy mf and i book it
>we go deeper into bush
>hop in guys backyard
>go to my house and vape more
>get call from normie frens
>got banned from park
>mfw the ones who started the fire didnt get banned

I once crashed a quad bike into some cafe chairs and had to get the hell out of there with 2 cops running towards me from 1 block away. I never got the quad bike back.

I did something like that but they didnt call the cops

Wait, they chased you because you crashed into chairs?

Yeah. The third world is pretty weird.

LULZ

Every time they rolled onto the street we had to book it. We'd run off in different directions, through some backyards, down the alley and meet back on the street about 20 minutes

darn

>be me
>eastern yuurop
>middleschool
>me and three other guys walking towards the bus station
>fat busdriver pulls up and we ask him if he can take us to the next station without having to pay around 10$ for the whole lot of us
>tells us to walk home
>yelled at a bus driver and told him to go fuck himself as soon as he distances from us
>fat fucking bastard
>he pulls over
>744418011
>be me
>eastern yuurop
>middleschool
>me and three other guys walking towards the bus station
>fat busdriver pulls up and we ask him if he can take us to the next station without having to pay around 10$ for the whole lot of us
>tells us to walk home
>yelled at a bus driver and told him to go fuck himself as soon as he distances from us
>fat fucking bastard
>he pulls over
>thefuckingmadman.jpg
>fat dude breaks into a sprint
>me and a closer friend start running
>the two other guys dont
>he is chasing us
>running for about 5 minutes now
>keep in mind me and other friend are sort of chubby at the time
>I run into a store
>friend follows
>as soon as he steps foot in the store he is grabbed by the madman
>holymcfuckingshit.wav
>i begin to pull my friend by the arm in a shameful attempt so save him
>he pulls me too
>7 minutes faswalking back to the bus while he is cussing us out and hitting us in the back of the head
>he drives up to the police station up ahead
>people outraged at this guy
>he pulls up, we get out
>before he does we start running again
>run for around 10 minutes again
>still get caught
>police tell us to just wait for the guy to go away and we're free to go
>mfw i just got an autist fired that day
>mfw this is all a true story

Haha fucked the formating up cause on phone ignire the firat part

Yes, blew stop sign, got car in garage.

LUL That bus drivers a dumbass.

yes, and it is a very bad idea. lucky to be alive.

Whomstve is lucky to be alive?

Once, not really a real chase though. More like the cop saw me speeding, turned out and came after me, but I was into some neighborhoods already, and I sped up and went down some speeds, and hid my car behind a shed and turned off the lights.

Just barely made it. It was a dumb idea.

Stopped a moving train. Train cops got out chased us down. Cuffed us. Took us down south on the train. Let us off scott free. Its a pretty good story actually but im too lazy to tell it properly

I dont understand?

You can run, criminal.
But
We
Will
Catch
You
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI

I did the same thing..but i got cought =(
speeding, saw a cop sitting on right side street. Once I passed him he turn on his lights.
I pretended I didn't think he was going after me since there were several cars between us.
I hit it.Turned into a side street, then into an alley behind a store.
huge dumpster blocking the way. I freak out, turn off the lights and the car.
Cop pulls in behind me. asks if i was evading him. If i lie i go to jail
I told him i was evading. End up getting a shit ton of tickets and lets me off...=O
Didn't learn my lesson though, repeated same thing couple years later.

No,I'm not a nigger or a wetback

Also because you have to go outside to run from the cops.

Multiple times and I always got away.

Share a story. Im interested.

Once on a GSXR 1000

I have such shit luck. The one time I decided to top it out on a stretch of highway there's never any cops there happens to be one sitting there. He probably clocked me going north of 140MPH. I just kept going, I would have lost my license for who knows how long. Went like 3 exits down on the freeway, got off and started zig zagging through backstreets. I could hear cops literally everywhere but couldnt see any. Zig zagged my way to the next freeway onramp and got back on going same direction, topped it out again because why not. Stopped at a friends house, stashed the bike in his backyard under a tarp, changed my shirt. We stood out from of his house and smoked a joint to the sound of three or four cities looking for me. Eventually they gave up

I used to run from them all the time when i was younger before i could drive, but nowadays any time i see cops I'm normally driving and I'm not trying to get into a high speed chase but here's a story from my youth.

>Be 15 year old piece of shit
>Car hopping because broke HS student
>While I'm rummaging through a truck i see an incoming car
>Act like it was my car and walk into the back yard of the house
>Just my luck it's a fucking cop
>Next thing i know he came running at me
>Clearing fences like a fucking antelope
>He is right behind me but i lose him after hopping over a privacy fence
>Run across the street toward my home
>Get tackled out of no where by backup police
>The cuff me and beat the fucking shit out of me
>Turns out the car i was in was the cops personal vehicle
>Didn't get charged with anything because of how bad they beat my ass

Amerifat confirmed

we would always run from the cops when we seen them on the street seeing if they would chase us. We were all white so nothing ever happened

That is something that you do in gta 5 lulz.

>Have any of you ever ran?
ftfy

trips confirmed

Thats some pretty bad luck

Am the police so nah. Also, ya'll can't out run the radio or my K9.

My uncle owns microsoft

Me and my friends broke into an abandon community center. We started breaking shit with bats and a sledgehammer and I guess we were loud as fuck so someone called the cops. We heard sirens and the door open so we dropped everything and ran through a swap but I'm not sure if they actually followed us. When I went back the next day some of the bats and beer was gone, probably sitting in an evidence locker at the station to this day.

Sounds like you were tremendously lucky newfriend. If I found you looting my truck you'd be paralyzed or dead.

Sounds like good enough luck to me

The adrenaline rush was crazy, my hands were shaking for 20mins after I finally parked the bike. Partially because I almost died weaving between cars the second time I topped the bike out - and that was only like 3 stars. Never again

Yeah i consider myself pretty lucky an ass beating was the least i deserved

How do you live with yourself?

yeah
when I was in high school I drove a beater I bought for $900 around like a total asshole speeding everywhere and off-roading all over people I didn't like's yards and shooting out of the windows and whatnot. We used it to steal a bunch of booze, and hit a couple cars in the snow that winter. Numerous times people would trail me and I'd see them on their phones calling me in and lose them by driving recklessly. finally I was going home one day just cruising along within the limit, and a cop saw me coming the other way and I saw his brake lights go on as he passed, and I floored it to the next road into a suburb not far ahead of me and turned in, gunned it through about 5 tight turnoffs, saw an open garage, pulled in, jumped out, and punched the garage door opener to close the overhead door.

I then knocked on the garage door, thinking I'd play up being at the wrong house for a minute before apologizing and leaving, and luckily, a very puzzled old lady opened it instead of a dude with a gun, and I said "Aunt Nancy???" with a big smile on my face and open arms. She was like ohhhh ahhhh.... hmmm... and we had about a 5 minute chat where I eventually came around to totally getting the directions wrong and being very embarrassed and sorry to bother her etc etc etc. Then I got back in my car, pulled out her house, went out to the highway, drove down to Chicago, explained there was no title, & took $400 cash for it, and bought a greyhound ticket back to Wisconsin. It was close enough. Washed my hands of that problem.

Pretty typical small town shit, nothing big.

on my 16th birthday i skipped school with two friends. we walked on the railroad tracks to a town next to our city, it was the most direct route and that's just the kind of thing kids do.

as we pass the station a train is actually passing by, so me and my best friend decide to give it a wide berth, to avoid any objects that may fly off but also to avoid being seen, so we hide behind the platform.

out third friend, the retard, stands out in the open and waves while me and my friend stand behind the platform. this gives the conductor the impression we are doing graffiti, and unbeknownst to us, he radio's for the cops

walk a bit further down the tracks and we see a cop car in the field off to the left. bug out, run right, jumping over a little shitty drainage river thing and through a short patch of woods, into what it normally just an empty grassy field.

couldn't see before because the woods obstructed the view, but they are setting up a carnival in the field.

almost instantly run right into a lone cop who was dispatched to catch us. literally almost run into him, have to stop short, freaks him out because we almost ran full bore into him.

long story short, it is trespassing to ever be on the tracks, so it didn't matter that were weren't vandals. i get busted with a tiny, 1/10th gram of marijuana in my book bag, which i had never even try yet. charged with "possession of less than 4 ounces of marijuana" LOL

i get a court date. my friends get to avoid all that by agreeing to 50 hours of unofficial community service, cleaning the police station grounds.

i wind up getting 20 hours community service and have fun doing it. record get purged or sealed or some shit under youthful offender program

not a very interesting story

Yeah, the time i ran was when i had my craziest adrenaline rush ever, and there were only two cars.
I was still shaking i was safe at home. I couldn't imagine running from 5 different cities.

Yeah. Went to a party that was already too big and loud and weedy and sure as shit, in no time a squad car rolls up, I run out the back around the block toward the house from the opposite direction to look like a bystander, only to see both cops walking toward the house, AWAY FROM THEIR SQUAD CAR, WHICH IS SITTING THERE, HEADLIGHTS ON AND DOOR OPEN. lol. Waved a couple other guys over and we ran up to it and grabbed all kinds of loose shit. I got a Breathalyzer gun and all the straws and a couple pieces of communications equipment I couldn't use, and the other two guys yanked an armful of shit out of there each and took off.

Thought about just stealing the car and ghost driving it into the swamp at the end of the street with a rock on the gas, but figured my luck it'd veer off track and plow through someones house. Good times.

Easy.
RF Jammer and a 9mm.

LUULZ

Yeah I have.

I used to smoke weed in the car when I was younger. I was about to take one of my last finals in my first semester of college and I still had a math tutor who's house I would drive to. She was this old retired math teacher who lived out in the country. Anyway, I was smoking on the way and there's this huge curve in the road. I was hitting the bowl and went over the double line a little and just my luck, a cop is coming around the corner in the other lane going the opposite direction. I correct myself abruptly and he flips his lights on but would've had to keep heading in the other direction for a bit before he could turn around safely because of the blind curve.

I hit the gas and flew down the road. Two miles later, I turned on the road my tutor lived on. Crossed the bridge, and then turned into the house of my tutor. Right as she opens the door to let me in, a sheriff goes FLYING down the road, passing her house and me and my car, which was hidden by some huge shrubbery in her front yard.

My heart was pounding, let me tell you.

In my middle school days I remember running from the cops several times
>be me in summer of '02
>just finished 8th grade, going to start HS next year
>friend of mine has divorced parents and his mom is never home because she's always working
>lives in a huge neighborhood with 50+ houses all within a mile of one another
>go to his house literally every day and do stupid shit in his neighborhood
>light bags of dog shit on fire on peoples doorsteps like in the movie "Billy Madison"
>pool hop in random peoples pools in the middle of the day
>jump on random peoples trampolines
>took my dirtbike to his neighborhood once and weaved in and out of peoples backyards
>ding-dong ditched homes late in the night
>Lit fireworks in peoples mailboxes
>Knocked down mailboxes

Never got caught for anything. Plus that summer was the first time I ever drank a beer, smoked weed, and touched a girls tit.

I peaked in middle school. Fuck man.

Police have enthusiastically entered in an arms race against the citizens.

They have larger budgets and military surplus equipment that you do not have access to, dooming them to an asymmetrical warfare strategy. Asymmetrical warfare strategies only work against other governments who eventually have to answer to their people. Asymmetrical warfare waged against individuals backfire because that individual doesn't answer to anyone and is up against a wall.

When your strategy is to pursue a guy armed with whatever piddly shit he has around the house, and you roll through town with a howitzer fixed to a tank, and start making demands on him, for that dude, it's life and death, and he has no option left but to make IED's and take your tank and you and everyone you work with out.

Civilian police are not playing a dangerous game against their civilians very well.

no, i'm not a nigger

what color are you user
that's like, some ghetto shit squared

I have 6 motorcycles at home. Only one has plates. This is for a reason.

F E E L T H E R U S H

you're just a fucking nerd that never went to parties in high school

trash like you is why i like seeing motorcyle fags get REKT and splattered all over the road

Pure as the driven snow user.

>thinks Billy Madison/Adam Sandler invented flaming bags of dog poop

OP here, I just thought of another time i ran from the cops, here it is.

>be me
>be 13 (again)
>Huge bridge
>Super hightide so why not?
>group of friends and i start jumping off for a good 2 hours
>guy walks by and gives us a very dirty look
>whatulookinat.jpg
>turns out he called the cops
>standing on top of bridge
>super tall btw
>All standing on
>pussies sitting
>cop car pulls over
>Fren just says oh shit and jumps in
>i follow
>pussies dont
>We swan across the canal until we got to the bay and finally made it to shore
>arms tired af
>See cop car in beach parking lot
>(same beach as other story)
>frens and i book it
>bout 3 frens
>go to fren house
>lives on water
>watch as police ride by
>feels good man
>who wouuld win?
>a Justice organization that is funded billions by the government
>some swimy bois?

relax grandpa, you'll get to church okay

>Runnjng from an armed officer of the law
Fucking Idiots

Then how did I get away all those times?

Retired graffiti artist of 15 years, never been arrested. Running from cops happened multiple times a week.

I've never tried to evade in a vehicle though, that shit is too dangerous.

>he called the shit poop

yepp i hit one on the highway and kept on driving. got home and drove the car into an old mine shaft and set fire to it there was nothing else to do all i seen was his hat going like a frisbee

i knew batman was guilty of hit and runs. how couldn't he be?

Fuck onetime we had a high powered Lazer pointer and we were shining it into windshield of moving cars very far away. We were on high ground and we had binoculars, u can see the whole windshield light up when it hits, very powerful Lazer pointer. U can see the whole beam

Anyways a pig shows up and we bolt like mother fuckers down hill into a forest near by, ran for a while. Ran out, took off our shirts and tossed em, ran home shirtless

>poop/shit/you it's all the same

because some shirtless guys are less suspicious

>not realizing, "he called the shit poop" is a direct quote from Billy Madison

Never. I chose Caucasian race at the beginning of the game and jacked my speech up right off the bat. I'm impervious to police so why run?

2012 was kind of a wet year in northern california, i had a 84 oldsmobile toronado and me and a couple friends stole trays from foodmax to slide around in the rain. we're swinging the fuck out of the big ass car and i guess neighbors call the cops and we hear the sirens in a distance and take the trays off. the cop pulls up at the end of the street as we're leaving and i can see him speed up and i floor it and hit 2 rights and a left and got on the freeway. I get off on the first exit and i can still hear the sirens smash down the freeway. at that moment i knew i didnt need the trays to swing my car.

youtube.com/watch?v=20D-kf9moX0

Idk it was a summer night we thought we would be harder to identify if we werent the exact same description as given

Sorry but dogs aren't shit in urban areas. It's extremely rare for police units to let them out too. Talk to a real cop some time.

A friend and I stole some of my dads beers and were planning on blowing them up. It was pretty late at night and I guess some faggots driving by thought we looked suspicious. (We lived in the country and were technically on our land, still would've gotten in trouble). So we see cop lights in the distance and start heading towards the woods just as a precaution, thinking they were on the paved road and just passing by. But instead we see the lights come on the dirt road over a hill, and sprint to the woods to hide. They went up and down the road a few times as we hid in pure fear in the woods and slowly made our way back home.

I was talking to some nigger on vacation when I was a kid and his older brother stabbed someone with a butterfly and when two cops approached us I ran like hell

no

Spotted cops one time and had to stand behind a pillar and hide lmao
Never had to actually run from them though