Well Sup Forums start packing your things niggers are the future we owe them everything for what we did in the past

Well Sup Forums start packing your things niggers are the future we owe them everything for what we did in the past

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27SmkwZGpac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope, won't happen.

Come and get it you niggerlover. I hope you're as bulletproof as they pretend to be.

Link video from The porch monkey

Https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V2wgIq9yLVo

Well we're already in your house fucking your wives

That was weak

Nope, you're not.

If people like you keep giving them attention it sure will.

Stupid niggers lel the bad part is liberals will probably give those black bastards their houses .

I have to ask, why is it never an attractive black woman bitching about this shit? It's always someone who looks like a baked potato.

Of course hes white...

Thanks for laugh chimp

Only member of my family in North America prior to World War 1 was a Cherokee woman.
You want to talk about being oppressed? Let's talk about the Trail Of Tears.

I'm leaving anyway. This country has no bright bold future. The 1960s are over and so is the space age, here. I'm out bitches.

Niggers aren't the future. Sexy mixed race people are (;

Whites could have easily built America without niggers - it just would have taken a little longer and taken some more work

Niggers in their wildest dreams would never conceive of building something like America on their own - hence their entire continent of Africa

There's nothing we can do she's a strong leader of monkeys lives matter and founder. libs will support these apes. But other than that were pretty much fucked we do owe them after all

Just because they'd rather get up on a soapbox and demand free shit rather than go out and actually earn a living doesn't mean it'll happen.

Keep whining.

salty fucks about something that didn't happen to them as an excuse to get in the media, trying to be considered "important" and leave a mark down in history, so instead of working for it in a way that actually helps humanity, it's easier to leave a burn mark

Why don't you get a goddamn job

did you check the closet?

Get a job fucking chimp. You've already sucked white man's cock dry enough

i like these double standards that keep coming up when we talk about blacks.

say nigger and you get pounced, honky and you are praised.

kill a black man robbing a store,there are riots, kill a white man robbing a store and the public doesnt even bat an eye.

do they make those shirts out of 100% polyester or they nothing but pure 100% American cotton just like grandma use to pick

Yes you do owe us bruh with all the problems you have caused. You ravaged this land from
natives You forced us into slavery and butchered us our poor ancestors and dumped is into africa. So be careful what you say chalky just like your president

Shut up idiot. They already have everything, they are just too stupid to take advantage of it.

>bruh
kek fuck off nigger. Niggers traded niggers into slavery you had no involvement 100s of years ago

you fuck them while we're at work because you have no jobs

What kind of hobgoblin hyprid is the chick on the very left?

FUCK OFF YOU OBVIOUS SHILL

lmao black people owe white people for taking them out of africa

>for what we did in the past
>we
We're responsible like they are slaves. These people need to be culled.

Niggers gonna nig.

>Niggers believe this

Kek
Who sold the niggers to the whites??

I"ll tell you who, niggers, That's who

lololol

when someone is poor and has no money. they will go to great lengths to grab anything they can get their hands on.

jesus christ.

Ask us to fund sending every last one of them back to Africa and the cash would fall like rain.

There is absolutely no amount I wouldn't pay.

Niggers and spics are a waste of space

>lmao black people owe white people for taking them out of africa

they owe it to the Jews actually

Also African Americans should be grateful to be living in a first world country instead of a third world country as their counterparts are living currently.

Q: has Obama ever made a statement about this shitfest?

>Well Sup Forums start packing your things niggers are the future we owe them everything for what we did in the past

We already paid a price far greater than we could afford - we paid with the blood of 120 000 civil war dead.

>Obama
Who fucking cares. That piece of shit doesn't matter anymore. Even more so than when he was in office

Nigger king jr daughter is a trump supporter lel

and dealing with niggers in our great country

You should have fought back with your advanced negro technology - surely with your flying chariots, solar lasers and force-field protected golden cities you could have withstood a bunch of whities with only steel, black powder weapons and horses?

oh wait - you were running through the jungle naked with spears like a bunch of stone-age faggots when we found you

What is stopping you from bettering yourself? protip nothing. You are just lazy and want free shit. Why not go back to Africa and build it up into a great nation and show us whitties how its don. Otherwise shut the fuck up. No one owes you shit. Blacks were not the only slaves in the US. The Irish, Germans and Chinese were slaves also. and in fact free blacks also owned slaves. Also during its peak only about 1% of the population actually owned slaves. People like you make me sick.

tru, i'm just wondering if high ranked niggers ever said anything about this

Bruh all deez chalk skin dick mithafuckas crying scared cuz were taking there homes and fucking there girls with our huge cocks don't cri whitey your misery will soon be moved the future will be like the past whiteys will be slaves

I think we can agree that allowing slavery within its borders was one of the greatest mistakes the US ever made.

You talk like you deserve it, OP.

Yeah but the North was the South's bitch when that decision was made. They wouldn't break with the Crown without it.

>Bruh all deez chalk skin dick mithafuckas crying scared cuz were taking there homes and fucking there girls with our huge cocks don't cri whitey your misery will soon be moved the future will be like the past whiteys will be slaves

I'm imagining you trying to convey battle orders over a radio during a real fight.

Forced into slavery
>Hahahahahahahahahahahhhaahahahahahhahahhaahahahahhahaahah
Nigger you loved scrubbing Egyptian meat and you love (still) bending the knee to your basketball overlords. WHO ARE ALL WHITE.

Shut up nigger. Your just some fat ass liberal sitting in his mommas basement trolling. Also you probably a white one with a dildo in your ass.

Keep telling yourself that

Why, are you a ham radio nazi or something?

>things I learnded over at stormfag.com

kek

Here nigger nigger nigger

Fact: Slaves were bought from chefs in Africa that were either tribe members or were captured in tribal war with other tribes.

Half this thread could be required to take a mandatory diversity class once the Democrats get back in power.

KANGZ

We already give them free housing and money, it's called jail and taxes.

>fact
>stormfag bullshit
pick one

stealing homes and raping women have fun in jail nig nog that'll show whitey

That's not going to happen in our lifetimes.

The left fucked up hard taking an anti-white stance in the most powerful western (white) country on Earth.

savage

what about the black people in the salve trade?
what about the Africans who sold the salvers their own people, rival tribes etc?

Once niggers rule the world...

Introducing the iPhone 10

speaking out against racism isn't "anti-white"

no one alive experienced slavery
this is all bullshit

meanwhile their totally OK with Muslims who just happen to keep black slaves today

Well see that's why you need to take that course. You are misinformed about the real world and get your "information" from neo-nazis.

No, we're "OK" with upholding the 1st Amendment so Islamophobes like you don't shit all over the Constitution.

Same poster here you people are fucking idiots the white man had a choice they could have declined us from going into slavery you cunts could have rewrote history as a descendant of a slave to a rich white famiky. Every whiplash they endured I feel, every tear they shed I cry white man has destroyed this planet only the blacks can repair what they have done

i've laughed at ded niggers
i've laughed at feel threads
yet somehow this give me the feels

I'll die defending this land from them. I'll take at least one down with me, even if it's only because the fucking dindu choked to death trying to eat my fat ass.

If I were your boss I would require you to take a diversity class if you had any hope of keeping your job.

how is demanding white people to pay for blacks simply for the color of their sink not racist wtf

edgelord confirmed

Holy fucking shit

Don't see "the left" doing that

your shit is all in your mind user
take your meds

No niggers in my industry, it requires brains and hard work.

Yeah well if I were your boss I would put your shit in jeopardy if you didn't take a full-blown diversity class.

youtube.com/watch?v=27SmkwZGpac

you are in the wrong timeline friendo

every race has committed genocide, slavery and racism
to this day slavery is an issue in africa and asia but yeah lets blame all the sins of humanity on one race, not every single one that would logically be guilty of rape, genocide, murder, incest, cannibalism, slavery and every other horrible thing ever.
don't answer to these threads they are either 12yo posting shitty bait or retards that are looking for any reason to feel like a victim

no my shit is in OPs post read the fucking thread

>durr libs keep blaming whites

don't you ever get tired of trying to make that shit stick, user?

>Every whiplash they endured I feel, every tear they shed I cry

"The left" isn't " taking an anti-white stance" you fucking paranoid stormfag.

Actually you can learn from any US history class that African slaves were sold by other Africans in trade deals for resources and previously unattainable technology Europeans possessed.

These African slaves wern't born into slavery either they were all in one of these three categories
1.Criminals serving as slaves as punishment for crimes committed
2. Someone who had large personal debt that could not be paid off
3.(most common) prisoners of war turned into slaves by a victorious tribe

So this made alot of sense for the African slave holders to do because not only would they receive more powerful weaponry to continue their stay in power, but they also got the bonus of sending their enemies half way across the world.
you didn't actually think Europeans just sailed to Africa and kidnapped people did you?

>resorts to strawman because he knows I'm right
I'm a left winger btw, just not retarded

>moar stormfag propaganda

kek

You made that claim, user. You actually believe that "the left" is "anti-white."

You have issues, you know that, right?

I actually haven't even heard of the website your talking about and really did learn all that in a college history class

when did i say that? i never even brought up politics, you did

Oh right, never heard of Stormfront
you just parrot their diarrhea

must be a coincidence