What are the best ways to make rape as traumatic as possible?

What are the best ways to make rape as traumatic as possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19085605
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy fucking quads!
>make her cum

For the raper to be raped instead

By or in front of a family member. Or threaten to rape a family member (little sister) if she doesn't fuck you.

you play a Christmas song in the background

that why when the holidays roll around

she/he will remember.

by getting as you raep them apparently

impregnate

This. But sing happy birthday. Every year she'll be reminded by her loved ones, on what should be one of the nicest days of her life

>rapin' them with they love

Record it and post it

tell your dad he doesn't have to be gentle

>as traumatic as possible?
they sure they see blood

Make it rough, probably cover your face. Cover their mouth, be dominate

By checking them

I'd never respond if it wasn't quads.

Try not to leave too many bruises, so there's questions as to whether she's telling the truth or not. (Thank YOU girls who lie about rape!!) Keep referring to her as "rape meat" over and over again. Tight hot sexy rape meat. Make sure to fuck her butt too, while asking her what everyone will think of her when or if they learn she was the "ass rape" girl. Tell her if she didn't look like such a prick teasing slut you'd never have picked her. Ask her if her mom or sister is as hot as her, and that if you ever learn who she really is, you'll target one of them next. Essentially do everything you can to ensure she'll never want to tell another soul about it, so she can live with it bottled up inside of her forever. The trauma will be everlasting and all encompassing. No matter how many guys she goes through or how abusive she lets them be, she'll always be chasing the dragon of your perfect rape.

Either that, or, ya know, don't be a rapey piece of crap. There's also that option...

injure them in a way that will hurt for the rest of their life. If you can go again, hobble them again.

This, everything is about their pshycology during the rape, you break their pshyque you break their spirit and mental estability

Something involving her kids, torture, false hope, and crushing defeat.

Nice quads, by the way.

Tattoo guns are £30 on eBay.

stop midway, say "sorry, I'm not that into you." and leave.

top kek

Cut off her arms, possibly also legs.

>play happy birthday to cover her scream
>slap her 3-4 times and ask her:

>who is your daddy
>do you like it
>do you want more

>slap/punch her every time she awnsers incorrectly

>spit in her mouth and make her swallow

>cut her somewhere preferrably two places and on the face so she gets a scar and people remind her constantly of it

>make her cum

>laugh all the way

>degrade her by calling her name and telling her she's a stupid slut etc

>also tell her you love her and want to be with her forever

Yes, long winded user forgot that rape girl could be a milf. Threaten daughter too. The more you make her feel like a filthy piece of trash, the worse it'll be for her. Physical pain is nothing to women compared to psychological.

Tell her you'll cum unprotected in her pussy or you can fuck her ass, but she has to tell you which she wants you to do. Whichever she says, do the opposite.

>slap/punch her every time she awnsers incorrectly
Ignore this kid.

>What are the best ways to make rape as traumatic as possible?
if you are involved, that should do it...

Name a better way then genius

be a nigger

Yes and no...if she picks her ass, make sure you make it painful and constantly remind her that she asked for it and wanted it like a filthy butt slut.

Anything would be more traumatizing. Nobody is going to get slapped and lose it unless they're a child. And "make her cum?" How about you come back when you're old enough to post here.

Rape her on Christmas or her birthday. Tie her down and make her orgasm first so she's ashamed.

Tell her you're HIV positive

gotem

Well i guess i just got told

>BTFO BY AWESOME user XDDDDD

Explain microchimerism to her; make sure she understands that it's possible that your DNA, living cells from your body, may end up living inside her for the rest of her life, and that there's nothing she can do about it

>butthurt

Those recurring digits, what could they mean?

That girl in OP's post needs 4 people to rape her 8 times?? That's what they mean to me.

try again

Try what again?

Oh, I thought you implied I was samefagging. I was actually agreeing with you when I said gotem.

Go to a mid eastern country dressed as a woman then when they go to rape you they see you're a dude and rape you anyway then castrate you.

ATM

If she's religious say common prayers maybe

Marry her

Use one of those spherical brushes people use to clean the toilet.

A toilet brush.

Superglue a dildo to her forehead

Fuck yeah, the old Maypole.

Sorry. I'm a border hopper.

A gun. Just hit her in the nose with it and shove the barrel in her ass while you pound it, Cum inside her and pull out, then say you changed your mind and dont want her having your kid and angle the gun toward her uterus inside her ass and pull the trigger.

Or, you know, don't rape people.

A good, healthy rape never hurt anyone

Was my rape idea not healthy then?

Your ludicrous suggestion that people shouldn't rape, rustled me slightly. Girls secretly love it.

make them take an electrical engineering test.

Take your mask off OP.

I'm a girl and have been raped before my ex. But I still love being fucked like a whore and this has me horny af. Is that wrong?

You're a boy stfu

If true greentext

Is a boy. But was indeed raped by his ex.

Serioulsly.
Teenage mutant ninja turtles.
I've said enough.

>Mariah Carey's all I want for christmas is you

I'll just tell it here. It was like 4-5 years ago so I don't remember the exact details.
I was still in high school. He said that it was part of his "manic episodes." He would start to get really weird and violent. He basically pushed me on the couch in the living room. Pulled my pants down and started fucking me really rough and hard, violently with my legs dangling up. He kept slapping me and calling me a bitch, whore, slut etc. I kept whimpering/crying and telling him to stop but he would just hit me or tell me to shut up. I was really scared that someone would walk in because it was in the living room and the front door was maybe six feet away. He then "passed out" like he usually does. I didn't think it was actually rape because he convinced me it was because he is bipolar and doesn't remember.

So you think it was just a bipolar episode?
Also pic of yourself now?

Well what I would do, is have the family tied up and watch the rape of the daughter, then have the father rape the daughter while I rape the mother, then make the mother eat the cum out of the daughter. The whole time using the threat of torture and death to coerce them to violate each other more and more.

At that time I believed him. He was really emotionally manipulative. Fucked up dude. I don't believe it now. Room me three years to like fully realize what actually went down. Now I'm like super confused because I'm slightly traumatized from being raped but I also REALLY like rough sex.

Get two sisters. Every time one disobeys, the other gets hurt. Force them to decide who I cum inside, and hope it results in pregnancy. The guilt, the blame, the arguments it would cause for the rest of their lives. Lovely.

62% of women aged 18+ have rape fantasies[1].You're just being the whore nature made you

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19085605

killing yourself would be a good start

Yeah I think that's pretty normal to be into rough stuff now. I was with a girl who had a less extreme experience but was into getting roughed up

underrated post.
having been raped myself if there was a pop song tied to that memory that i would guaranteed hear at least once a year. thatd be way worse

Greentext the details

Mfw op actually rapes a guy

Bump

Take a shit on her face

Cut off your penis while it's inside her.

Sox her first. Find out her mother's name. Find a girl young enough to be your daughter, and explain to her how you and her mother had an affair, and that her father isn't her real dad.

>Sox
Dox*
Fuck autoincorrect

in front of her family

Please tell me that's a boy.

Sure you are chum.

You should slit your neck in the middle of it. Imagine the trama of being raped, watching a suicide, and becoming a necrophiliac all at once.

>not knowing Zoe Kimball
Get out.

Tell them they whine more than their little brother did.

show her your dick beforehand

>Zoe
>grill

Dropped

Calmly explain how it's their fault beforehand, and give her money afterwards. Also tell her you'll raep someone close to her if she snitches, but raep said potential victim anyways.

No
*sweat*

>What are the best ways to make rape as traumatic as possible?
lemon juice

By committing one.

Don't be one of the guys she secretly wishes would rape her.

Hold a knife to her throat, and force her to call her dad, tell her to pretend nothing was wrong, and force her to talk with her dad the whole time she's getting raped

well, you just give me a text about when and where you're going to do it. i then meet you there, and slowly cut off your dick and balls with a rusty boxcutter and then feed them to you in front of her.

its not traumatic if you dont have horse cock