My girlfriend and her friend lost their virginity to a minor celebrity at a festival right before we got together...

My girlfriend and her friend lost their virginity to a minor celebrity at a festival right before we got together. How do I deal with this? It's really eating me up inside. Pic related, from that event.

Who was the celebrity?

But, just ignore the fact that it happened. You aren't going to find a clean untouched virgin. Get over it.

Posting nude pics of your gf helps. Try it

Never seen a two-seater outhouse before. Interesting.

IS THIS SOCKS AND SANDALS????

so being a virgin that late in life makes you fat, huh glad I lost mine early

it was an outhouse festival, that's a thing in remote places

Key word is before. You don't worry about that shit, and move on. If she starts screwing around on you after getting together, the solution is simple: One strike, and you're out.

How old are they, 35?

At least it was a 2-holer.

Seems to me that that experience helped make her the woman that she is today. And you love her. Forget it it's getting in your way

You're a fucking moron dude. Who cares? What is it with dudes so obsessed with trying to be with untouched virgin girls?

I'm sure he took pictures to show all his buddies and gave her space aids from his dirty dick and would laugh if he knew how butthurt you were about it

What celebrity

Bang her and her friend at the same time then dump her

STOP RESPONDING TO THIS CANCER. OP HAS OFFERED NOTHING TO SUBSTANTIATE HIS STORY.

STOP RESPONDING TO THIS CANCER YOU COLOSSAL FAGGOTS

Knock her up and break up with her before it's too late, you brain dead cuck. Maybe she can still go running back to Kid Rock and get him to raise your greasy goblin.

What celebrity?

There is only one solution to this quandary.
You must find this so called 'celebrity' ... and fuck him in the ass. Then show the video to your GF while she sucks your cawk.

She loose the virginity before that, She's lying to you.

And break up this relationship, a woman who post this kind of photo on social media is a whore.

its about seeing that celebirities face somewhere to get reminded he fucked your current girlfriend.

they are peeing or something.

Not sure what you think that actual picture is.

All women are like that. Just understand that and you'll be fine. GFTOW (go fuck ten other women) and then see if you still give a fuck.

Left or right, you didn't miss out on much OP

i did a very brief stint at the "Department of Social Sciences" in my city, which is such a small department it doesn't even have a single reference to it on the internet

it is a small, very small group that will occasionally go collect information that the Department of Social Services and related need

They had done tracking of STD outbreaks, where infectious disease people collect info on partners to refer people for testing etc to try and get stuff under control. That info had been anonymized and sent to us to process in different ways

You look at charts of people and their sexual partners, there is a common pattern. A very small handful of men, that fuck just every single female that fucks. Then most men, have a limited number of partners.

But because every female that fucks gets fucked by all these dudes that fuck every female, it all adds up to females typically having way more sexual partners than the guys they later go on to date.

It is a big fear of women to be perceived as sluts so they typically lie about their history... but 1-2 sexual partners often means, 20-30 lol

Just think of it as a quirky fun fact and get over it.

I dated a girl once. She later claimed to have fucked a really big music star on tour. I can't imagine even caring a little bit. Now I sometimes chuckle when I hear Ed Sheerans music but for the most part it doesn't even cross my mind

Leads me to believe that this is about your insecurities, not her. If you're too insecure to not make this a bug deal then you mightve gotten into a relationship too soon and need to take a break and mature a little

Is this a copypasta I don't know about?