Higher level intellect thread

Who was the smartest person to ever have walked the earth and why Sup Forums?

Was it Newton?

Was it Einstein?

Da Vinci?

Also does anyone on here have genius level intellect?

How does it feel? How does your view of the world differ from 'normal people'?I've always wondered about the day to day of incredibly intelligent people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J21QuHrIqXg?t=1h48m44s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When i was young, grown-up used to think that i was a retard with a mental illness, turns out i'm just very smart.

Sometimes i feel like people around me are literal monkeys, sometimes i feel like i'm just disabled.

In recent times, Feynman would be up there. Here's David Deutsch (no slouch himself) talking about him:

youtu.be/J21QuHrIqXg?t=1h48m44s

Jump to 1:48:44 for the Feynman bit.

That's pretty much it. I don't feel smart, I waver between thinking I'm an idiot to just thinking I'm normal, so naturally I don't really think highly of others.

The biggest part though is when you really admit yourself that you're smart, then it sucks knowing you haven't accomplished anything.

>The biggest part though is when you really admit yourself that you're smart, then it sucks knowing you haven't accomplished anything.

Hitting a little too close to home with those feels lads.

The most intelligent person was probably never known and may have been quickly killed. Being the smartest known person is like being the best actor in Hollywood.

I'm just at the edge with 128 if that matters.

I'm airheaded, but I can think through things more thoroughly apparently. I frequently do things like search for the thing I'm currently holding, but I can entertain several rational points of view at once without being too attached to either. Most people I know generally have the mindset of "you're with me or everything you believe is a lie."

you sound autistic. so the 128 claim might be true.

I'm recently going back to school after doing a ton of drugs. No doubt my brain is fried and not near what it was several years back.

So far, third year in, I have gotten an A in every class. I'm pissed because I set my life back so many years when I could be way ahead. Majoring in mechanical engineering btw, so it's not some piss off major.

It's never too late to start again. I'm doing it.

Stefan 2.bh

I have an iq of 144. But I have absolutely no drive to do anything whatsoever.

This

>Post your favourite Jew

Are you me?

I know that all too well.

On a whim I was put in ESE classes, with the kids that very literally acted like monkeys, from 1st grade until I graduated high school. They only tested me after I graduated.

It was hell. My self esteem plummeted because I was embarrassed to go into the class, the teachers in it never spoke proper English, and the other students were so dumb that when I returned fire they couldn't even comprehend the insult.

I blame my slow progress towards independence mostly on that fucking class I was forced to go to every year. I can't imagine where I'd be if I had real teachers or didn't grow up with both family and institution constantly reinforcing doubt in my own abilities.

Einstein

Donald J. Trump

I think I am on the spectrum somewhere, hence why I dealt with

Newton al-Khwarizmi or Diophantus. Brains usually come with some other form of disability but I don't know with them.

idk i have like 105 IQ

I had an iq test once, first question just melted my brain so I gave up. Is there a record for being the world's biggest moron?

Contemporary public schools are awful in most states even if you're average. Private is the best option. That avenue has been slowly eroded though over time by the continuous takeover of education by the state in the USA. Carter and the DoE are part of that problem.

I have an incredible capacity for conceptual thought, but shitty memory.

pic related came from the future, tho.
That has to count for something.

Rote memorization is the granite in state run education though

Just took an iq test. Now bow before me you jews

145... Took an iq test just now.

It took me falling on my ass multiple times to know I am a fuck up and wasting my life away

True genius, and I'm not talking about just being gifted, but being in the 180 IQ range, is a double edged sword. I was always considered gifted, but there was one guy at my school who was just above and beyond - he was doing PhD. level mathematics when he was still in high school, constantly winning international mathematics competitions. But he was very poorly socially adjusted, and very isolated. Look at what happened to Ted Kaczynski or Bobby Fischer, not having anyone to relate to and not having those formative experiences growing up can cause real problems. Might sound like sour grapes but it's true, I'd rather be me, just smart but not a genius.

Only people of western European descent allowed ITT. It's for people with high intelligence.
>151 iq

Is the reason that Sup Forums is full of people claiming they have 140 IQ that they're actually 80 IQ retards who will believe random online IQ tests that just want you to share their bullshit?

Adolf Hitler.

> have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Thomas A. Edison.
With regards to the light bulb.

OP, I'm of the opinion that persistence breeds intelligence.

>the whitest thread ever
You all don't get the biology, do you?

>can't get higher than a 120
>"iq test are bullshit"

Tesla, even Einstein said so

Adam Smith
Williams Shakespeare
Da Vinci
Newton
Archimedes
Tesla
Elon Musk

>Also does anyone on here have genius level intellect?

I'd wager an awful lot of money that the answer to that question would be unequivocally no.

Psh Edison is weak with his DC
Tesla superior AC plus a better efficient bulb , Edison was just a better businessmen

me

>a fucking leaf

You must be so proud of your country for all that progress it has made over its' rich history.
Don't wake your muslim neighbours when you hang yourself, cumstain.

What does being a genius even mean these days
All real science has been formalized so that normal people can do it as well

these days its just discussing events or politics
this is why every kid on the internet are closeted losers that think theyre intelligent

elon musk really capitalized on that meme, jesus h...

> Educated in Lutheran Gymnasium
> Converted to Catholicism on his deathbed

Feels good

I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone we never heard about, maybe someone from some shithole country with ruined potential. I could be wrong though, maybe hyper-intelligent people, by their nature, get found out one way or another.

>made far more advances than Serbia
What have you contributed to earth besides shooting a guy to spark WW1?
>inb4 Tesla

Legitimate IQ tests are valid, random online tests are bullshit. Go take a mensa test

Grass is always greener

If youre smart but not a genius like me you wish you were a genius so you could differentiate yourself from the pack

Being smart is only beneficial if you can convert it into income

Some Asian kid living in Adelaide, Australia has an IQ of 227.

I had a 138 on a full battery administered by a psychometrist a couple of years ago.

And I crash 3/10 threads with no survivors.

I took the Woodcock Johnson test.

Apparently I was the only one smart enough in the building to realize how hilarious it was that they had 3 euphemisms for penis in one name.