Help me out, Sup Forums? I'm feeling depressed but have no reason to

Help me out, Sup Forums? I'm feeling depressed but have no reason to.
>Studying at good university
>married to beautiful wife
>have a puppy
>have friends

what is wrong with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/yogawithadriene
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're not exercising are you?

not exercising, no. Haven't been to a gym for like 4 years.

It wouldn't be depression if it was logical.

Personally, haven't been this happy in a long time, but I'm sure I will go back to the constant mood swings once I get to uni in September.

I also randomly go through phases of really wanting to kill myself with no real trigger.

Point is, there isn't a reason for depression other than random hormonal imbalance.

smoke some weed

Probably because you take everything for granted. You believe HAVING stuff is the key to a happy life. You should get out and have a social life. Be in the process of life. Enjoy hiking. Enjoy cooking food. Enjoy socializing. Enjoy skiing. Try your best to enjoy work. Enjoy taking a shit. You can do things that can keep you happy. Find your artistic nature and aware that. In fact find all your gifts and share them. Don't be a pussy about it. Just do it.

Happiness is a choice.

You answered your own question in the first sentence of this post.
> help me Sup Forums, I'm depressed
> what's wrong with me?
Well, junior, it looks like you have DEPRESSION. There's a chemical imbalance in your nogin, son. And there's no guarantee that anything will ever help with that.
You could get /fit/, be banging fifty chicks and their cuckold husbands, eat healthy, and be on the best antidepressants and still be depressed.
It won't go away completely, if at all, and killing yourself will only cause significant trauma to those close to you, potentially making them depressed.
Just live your fucking life, my dude. Go to therapy, smoke some weed, suck a strangers thick black dick, make a mod for Fallout 3 that lets you rape child-people and then go on a raping spree in Little Lamplight if that's what makes you happy.
Just stop whining at Sup Forums when you know for a fact that 98% of the people here will tell you to kill yourself or call you a nigger, faggot, and kike.

Sly merchants...

See

Remember that nothing is permanent.

You crave attention.

There could be reasons for depression that aren't just hormonal imbalances. Depression is a mood/feeling.
Major depressive disorder, however, is a disorder that can be chemical or environmental.

I was in the same boat, but slightly different. Cat, GF, good job, friends. Exercise did the trick and after a month of lifting/running I was happy(ish) again. I cut out booze too but that was only after I was in a good place again.

One more... don't fall for it.

Seriously..

Try meditating. Eating healthy. Exercising. Be present to the moment. Stay away from drugs, alcohol, sluts. They will only ever fuck with your emotions rather than help you understand and enjoy them. Seek enlightenment. Push yourself to your limits. Do parkour. Climb a mountain. Set yourself free from all the vises society shoves onto your lap.

probably low testosterone, and serotonnin. I'd suggest a 6 or 12 week cycle of gear to bring it back up.

I bet you even blame the Jews for your inability to spell fucking "vices".

Be a total hippie. Enjoy the good life. Try not to get suckered in to all the bs people and society throws at you to control you.

(OP here)
So biggest takeaway is workout?

Here we go:
>Fix your sleeping schedule
>Do more Cardio workout
>Improve your higiene (hair, teeth, wtv.)
>Learn new recipees (healthy ones)
>Do some organizing and home impovement around the house
>Start simple easy to finish projects that provide a nice short burst of happiness
>Ultimately realize you are Feeling depressed, emphasis on the feeling, you aren't depressed you just feel like it, it'll fade.
>Start a notebook where you'll write down all the things that get you down as you experience them.
>Organize a folder for each reason, no matter how vague it might be at first.
>Question that motive and criticize it, making comparisons as to how it affected your younger and now present self.
>make peace with those issues and wear them proudly.

I'll leave you with a manly quote
"I don't wish for lighter responsabilities, I do wish for broader shoulders"

You'll be fine.

workout and try yoga too
youtube.com/user/yogawithadriene is good

government chemicals

the greatest and most sly population control is to just make everyone want to kill themselves.

Working out is one thing that increases serotonin.
Walking around the block and getting alternating light/dark also does the trick.
If physical activity doesn't help if recommend seeing a therapist to figure out the cause of it, and possibly help.
And if that doesn't help, then I'd suggest seeing a Psychiatrist and checking to see if it's a chemical imbalance.

Remember, you specifically want a Psychiatrist to prescribe you meds, because they've had medical training for the specific interactions and all, whereas Psychologists don't need to go through the same amount AND can prescribe meds in some places.

Stay on your containment board you fucking slimy pedophile faggot.
Stick to fucking your cat, because your life advice is worth the dingleberry on a niggers anus.

Honestly listen to this motherfucker here, I haven't been feeling like myself lately, in fact I was dreading going to sleep and I wasn't sleeping, stressing about dumb shit. But I got my fat ass up at a reasonable time, ate a good breakfast and this is the first good day I've had in a while. It all starts with motivation

find the thought that is making u unhappy and disbelieve it beby

Hehehe. I

Ya OP put on your gas mask when you see chemtrails that's the cause bro