Whelp you did it again you faggots...

whelp you did it again you faggots. this poor girl was using fent laced heroin trying to forget about her torment from Sup Forums. thanks a fucking lot. happy now?

>happy now?
Nah, but it helps.

she was past her prime anyhow.

now these titties will never see another hungry mouth BECAUSE SHE'S FUCKING DEAD

>>Nothing of value was lost.

thats a dude.and also not dead.

Proof?

Yep. Now I don't have to worry about sharing her with a nigger.

this thread again? she like dies every week now.

This thread can only help her and everyone else

She was a bitch and she got what she deserved !

{Citation Needed]

I'll never forgive you assholes for making that adorable girl use illegal drugs. you are all horrible, disgusting people and i hope there's a god and he makes you suffer in hell.

where's the nudes?

If you go to Sup Forums and expect us to be sad about death for any reason besides she was hot, you need to go find another website. We don't get offended by some random chick killing herself here.

I wish she really was dead, maybe then you beta orbiters would go outside or to a bar and try to seek out real women instead of lusting over cunts you can't have.

She became an hero. Maybe you should too.

link?

I wish my bars weren't filled with fags, niggers, and spics.

it's basically 3d version of Sup Forums down here.

Darwin scores again.
Thin the herd.

Really? That poor girl.
Damn you, Sup Forums!

I AM GOING MAD I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU'VE DONE.
IF I EVER SEE SOMEONE MENTION Sup Forums IN REAL LIFE I'LL FUCKING BEAT HIM TO DEATH WITH MY BELT.
EVENTUALLY, I SHOULD BE ABLE TO KILL ALL THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS

what are you bitching about, she no longer has any worries about Sup Forums

She's not even dead, my friend talks about her shitposting on tumblr all the time. Maybe she should become an hero and save us the trouble

What you really wish is that you could compete with fags, niggers, and spics. Unfortunately even your "aryan blood of the ubermensch" isn't enough to salvage your vapid and retarded personality - and natural selection is making sure of it. Sure proves just how great your blood is when the people you think are beneath you steal your women.

Fucking kike

what's her age?
where's this whore's nudes?

she was someone's daughter faggot
show some respect

yes. because I want to fuck bar sluts who are niggers and spics and get literal aids.

She's 17

>bar sluts with aids
virgin user shows himself

>implying you can afford to fuck anyone who isn't a bar slut regardless
>mfw

it's only been a little over 24 hours since she overdosed you insensitive nigger

>She's 17
she was 17

Can someone just post the proof already. I wish this whore really is dead, but I can't trust you idiots.

how is being a virgin an insult? I'm curious? gonna start calling me a poopy head next too?

fucking middle school grade insults
1/10 for the reply.

Post tits nigga

>"how is being a kissless virgin loser who can't interact with women and being an overall failure + beta bitch, essentially a husk of a man an insult?"

how did you become such a cuck

she's not dead, this is the meme that they spread about her so that it gets responses because otherwise the thread would 404 instantly

I figured as much.

check em

you said virgin, none of these other things. I think your reading comprehension proves you're underage. enjoy the pokey under age fag.

Yeah, I'm happy now. But who is she?
Are there any nudes of her?

>oh yeah well you're UNDERAGE!

it's hard to believe that there are people over 18 fucking women, while you're still 24 and a virgin, huh?

>
>check em
Not quite

>17
>Shooting up
Pretty bad ass tbh

who will you torment now faggots?
as if she died in vain for she will live on in many an user's memory from this day forward

you were saying?

First of all I don't like used goods. Second of all I don't like drug addicted used goods. Third of all, she's ugly and underage. Fourth of all she's used goods.

let he who is without sin cast the first stone user and i know it ain't you

I never implied I'm "without sin", but rather, that I have some fucking standards. Creaming over drug addicts is beyond me.

Jessi is next I hope.

so post her nudes already

If this is true, I haven't checked, but there should be no pity, sympathy, or empathy for subhuman failures that choose to use pharmaceuticals (capitalist corporate or illegal recreational) without a reliable physician prescribing or recommending them.
Drug user deaths should be treated as social justice and applauded as part of the cleaning of humanity.
Justice will be served with NARCAN being banned and those who choose to commit deliberate suicide are allowed to keep permanent responsibility for their actions.

the only reason she was using drugs was due to her ongoing torment from Sup Forums users

wow and that somehow makes it okay? So if I get tormented from Sup Forums can I go do heroin and it's ok then too? some world we live in where you idiots will tell yourselves anything and everything to justify beating it to the equivalent of crack whores

that's no excuse to become a junkie, user. her death was her own fault

who you callin' a crack whore nigger?

check em, then we'll see who's a nigger

no she is not to blame
Sup Forums had nearly three years to right their wong with dear sweet ciara
AND IT DIDN'T FUCKING HAPPEN AND NOW SHE'S DEAD

holy mother of checked

noe that i know this is my fault with no effort on my part, yes

Holy shit.

Bow down, when you come to this guy's town. Bow. Down.

don't argue with this boys
shut tit down now

Checked

I've seen trip quads. Oh my.

Literally who?
nice tits tough.

Kek we made her make bad life choices that's fucking interesting

it's a sad day

Cry more bitch nigga

lol checked

I wish she really was dead, then we'd get to see her in rekt or gore threads.

If happens tonight Eliza will be reborn

found the newfag

that shit wont happen for another few days

as god as my witness I'll never again be able to fall asleep without thinking of her warm cute smiling face. you have ruined my life completely, all i do all day now is think stuff up to post about her on Sup Forums BECAUSE THAT'S ALL I HAVE LEFT

i will pray to the gods for this to happen

Reminder.

>dies from fent laced heroin
>somehow Sup Forums's fault
If she's stupid enough to use heroin I'm pretty sure she wasn't going to contribute much with her life anyway. Should have just smoked some bud or taken psychedelics.

Honestly people who kill themselves because of criticism and ignorance don't deserve pity. They put themselves in their situations. Rarely do I situations when truly there is nothing you could do to improve your situation

the pain of torment from thousands of anons is a burden you would not want to carry

ive been out of the loop for a while, faggots..

who is she, and why did she kill herself ?

kys newfag

been here since '11, so not so much, you cretin

she simply over self medicated and died user
is that too hard to understand?

also fuck your shitty normie gif and '11 is new

Who is she?

She's not dead, she'll live on as a meme (:

>LOLOLOLOL I COME FROM REDDIT AND FOUND THIS WEBSITE YESTERDAY HAHA

>I KNOW I WILL USE ALL CAPS TO BE E X T R A MEMEZZ

gon git gud, boy

IF YOU'RE IN THIS THREAD AND NOT PAYING RESPECTS TO DEARLY DEPARTED ELIZA GTFO NOW

Glad to help...

Oh shit, I'm sorry

WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE

topkek

topkeks of all topkeks

You're a swell fella. Beta orbiter. Bravo

>pretends to care

gtfo you filthy attentionseeker

Where is she from?

welcome to real life she did h her problem. hit me with your belt i will shoot you.

if only a few anons would have gone a little easier on her maybe she'd be here tonight lurking in this thread
BUT NO GOD DAMNIT YOU FUCKING NIGGER LOVING FAGGOTS HAD TO PUSH HER OVER THE FUCKING EDGE
FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL