Links?

Links?

links to what faggot?

tor is no longer secure

fbi.gov

I keep hear that, why is it unsecure now?

Give us .onion links

opisafuckingfaggotwithnolife.pepper

it was never secure you silly summer child. if you actually undersstood what ToR was instead of just downloading the browser and asking your "lel so edgy" b/tards to point you in a heinous direction maybe you would know what it even is.

>tl:dr ToR was designed, created and implemented by the FBI NSA CIA for cyber spys, everyone else that uses it is their cover.

Is link broken?

Dumbass

Naval Research Laboratory and DARPA, dumbass.

So much disinformation, so little time.

does it matter? does this kid know who they are? no. hes gunna click some CP honey pot and get V&

Dude, are you high? I wasn't op I've never bothered to dl tor and don't really care to. I was just asking for an "event" that may have occurred. Summers over shithead, get a new goto insult then fuck of into traffic.

Hey OP, how about you give us a list of links you've already tried. That way we can see where you've already been and some newfag might get cool links from you.

Fucking bump.

They've only ever done that once, and most of the evidence was thrown out because of entrapment and other issues.

We all know what OP is asking for. However, while you're right that it's not secure, its almost safer the way it is.

They threw out a lot of cases for the sake of preserving their cover network.

Nothing will happen unless you walk into the next playpen

>filename
>LOGo

whats a playpen?

That's the site they busted and then ran as a honeypot (if I remember correctly)