So, here's the story, my cousin is super fine. amazing ass. she just got clean, but smoked some weed...

so, here's the story, my cousin is super fine. amazing ass. she just got clean, but smoked some weed. she's about to get drug tested, and asked me to buy her a piss pack. I did, but told her she owes me something lucrative. I want pics of her in a thong, but I am having trouble finding a way that won't be gross to her. awkward, I know.

Lol good luck with that, there's no way you can pull that off unless she's into it too

just dont be a pussy and ask her to send her pics, dump afterwards

pic not related... but the pic I want would be.. (insert rimshot here)

only thing I can think of is tell her he HAS to add your buddy on snapchat or kik or some shit, then make him ask her.

you pose a challenge, user

she really has no option

tell her *she* has to add etc

I'm a tard

Can't wait to see where this goes.

Fuck it. Just ask her and consequences be damned. Worse case scenario is that you never talk to her again. Best case scenario she is totally into it and you get her pregnant. The good far outweighs the bad.

yo, I've fantasized about getting her pregnant a lot

Just tell her one of your friends always wanted to see her in that pose, and have one of us recieve the picture and share with you.

Do it pussy

Jesus, those eyes

thisss

also, incest/ass thread

>I want pics of her in a thong, but I am having trouble finding a way that won't be gross to her. awkward, I know.

Just go for broke and ask her to fuck you, retard. The high potential for humiliation and family disruption isn't worth it for just a thong pic.

Tell her you're being blackmailed for cp and only way out is her pics.

Just be a casual creep about it. It's a creepy request so own it. Then move onto asking for something non creepy if she turns you down.

But you would be surprised how many women respond positively to creep suggestions when you're honest about your intent.

She wants to go out for drinks, so I'm thinkg about getting her drunk then try to fuck her

Tell her your cat fishing some guy out of money and you will split it with her once he sends it,if you use a picture off of google he can just image trace it back to google so it has to be one freshly taken
/thread
Although you have to in turn pay her

Good idea.

Create a whole fake conversation and send it to her to prove its "real"

That's your cousin, bro. Like blood... Fuck it, I want to see where this goes.

Face pic or GTFO

Checked

Just have her send a dirty pic "to your friend". Make a fake account on whatever and go from there. Say he's a lonely virgin and you won't tell him who she is, you just want to get him out of his shell a bit.

>"can I see you in a thong please"
>"okay user anything for you"

ffs, her social life depends on your piss. Just go for full nudes.

She didnt ssy yes, shes mad. Whats do

tell her her slut ass owes you since you saved her slut aass

show us the convo

3 dubs in a row. This thread is blessed

>checked
just say you were pranking?
>c-c-cousin I was j-just kidding yo

i want to see what the heck is happenin

these digits will mean OP will get nudes

cmon post
convo

Pics or it didn't happen, we have to see to help..

Pics or i will come get you

what he said

Bro you are saving her life, she owes you that

Your fucked lol

F

You're*

Best way to do this is like pulling a bandaid user.
Don't post them here, you'll get your shit rekt. We'll talk you through it bro.

She's an exjunkie partygirl, If she's not down so far then she won't make a big deal of it. Could probably play it off as a joke. DON'T FREAK AND UNDERMINE YOURSELF

Just straight up tell her she's hot and you want some shots in exchange. Don't say much more, the less the better. Let her imagination fill in the blanks.

This

Why is this so hard for everyone?
>cousin, I want nudes of you in return
If yes, you receive said nudes
If no
>cousin, do it or I call your boss and tell him it's fake piss

Or just set up an account pretending to be freind, you cousin will be into it because she won't know it's you but the possibility will be in her mind. Thus allowing her to tap into taboo incestuous desires while under the guise of normal sexual intrigue.

oh shit you're legit

Sup Forums is literally the most retarded place on earth. For a moment genuinely imagine this thread title on any other website lool

Unless you want to come off as a grade a cuck don't do this. Or if your really hideous do this

>*clears throat*
>hi pretty lady
>*step back*
>ehhh I don't know how to say this
>*smiles nervously*
>i think you're cute
>*covers face in shame*
>would you show me your nice little body, I won't tell I promise.
>*looks determined into the horizon*
>Cousins secret!

Write this to her for profit

Why would anyone want nudes when you can have God

Trip dub trips

Nice feet

This.

Don't pull the fucking "my friend got my pc" shtick user.

Just be direct with her. Don't let your lack of self-esteem get to you and blow up your spot by making you weasel out of it.

"I'm getting this for " = "you're unattractive to me" or "I'm too spergy to talk to on this level"

Just tell her this OP:

"Let's party at my place, bring some kush and I'll hook up the booze"

Step 2: get booze, prep your home to binge for the next few days. Get wasted with her and just move on her. Don't talk about it or come up with some anime romcom plot or whatever. Just get physical and make her feel good.

Tell her Sup Forums made you do it

As if she won't see through that. If he's asking for something in return, it'll be something that OP himself wants since he's the one doing the favor.

LG sucks

Just tell her she's hot and you'd really love to see those pics.
DON'T PANIC, no long stories. Stand your ground, don't get weird about it, focus on making her feel attractive. She needs to feel like you make her feel attractive, you should focus on that part.

Just go for it OP

I need to see what she said. Post it or your mom will get raped tonight

>She needs to feel like you make her feel attractive
That said, what's your dynamic like right now OP? Are you doing the casual flirting with her? Or are you like coming into this cold?

>casual flirting
Normalize this OP.

Get her with that "accidental" dick pic

nice trips

pics of convo of you asking

Dont listen to this fag, post that shit user

>thread title
must be newfag

This

She might have fucked you. Another user said it's awkward to ask for a thong pic might as well go for broke. She'd prob went for sex more than a thong pic.