Important QUESTIONS!

Important QUESTIONS!
youtube.com/watch?v=F7B0Cngn5qs

Despite Jones being a bit crazy in some areas, I would like to ask the following question of the Regressive Liberals who seem to have infested /bTard Nation.

1. Why do 99% of all protestors asked to give a comment or reason to impeach trump have NO ANSWER?
....Except....
>um er umm well he HE'S RACIST!
>um um SEXIST!
>homoislamomuslimoliberalphobic!
>insert random buzzword to instawin

2.can you not see the hypocrisy in bashing capitalism particularly when doing it on your new smartphone or computer?

3.This is for (P)Antifa Faggots, How are you in ANY way better than Fascists considering you operate EXACTLY like Fascists?

>I.e Forcibly Suppressing freedom of speech (seen antifa literally burning free speech sign).
>using Violence to silence or intimidate opposition or opposing ideas

4. Lastly, Why do new regressive liberals so often contradict classical liberal principles

Examples:What we used to value over what we now value

>Freedom of speech over so called "violent" speech
>Freedom of expression over how your expression makes me feel (hurt feewings)
>Diversity of thought over diversity of skin color
>Content of character and Merit over "marginalized" groups and "Muh protected class" aka Constant victim complex

nationalreview.com/article/448275/antifa-protest-movement-roots-left-wing-political-violence

>Btw Not a republicunt
>Yes a fag(duh OP)
>?????
>Profit!!
TL:DR -Why are so many here now regressive libtards with no critical thinking?

fuck off you conservative-christian-jobless-illiterate-hillbilly.

No you.

>proving OP correct

Here let me ask you the main thing that bothers me about new age liberalism
Compared to Clinton era Democrats (my peeps)

4. Lastly, Why do new regressive liberals so often contradict classical liberal principles

Examples:What we used to value over what we now value

>Freedom of speech over so called "violent" speech
>Content of character and Merit over "marginalized" groups and "Muh protected class" aka Constant victim complex

?????

Still no answer thank you for proving my point of no critical thinking skills, oh let me help you

I AM RACIST I AM SEXIST I R ISLAMOPHOBIC!
there fixed it.

whoops meant to link this nigga
Also thank you
Exactly my point all they can do is scream what they've been indoctrinated to believe instead of think for themselves

Btw yes fuck me for making another of these annoying fucking threads on
/b bur tired of the other constantly repeating threads on "random"

self bump nigga nigga niga chu

>Jones being a bit crazy
you lost me there

They just blindly believe anything anyone tells them and get triggered

He admitted in a court of law, in front of a judge, sworn on a Bible, under oath, at his childrens' custody hearing, that he has a performance artist and doesn't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. He's not crazy; he's an actor or a fraud, depending on your perspective.

that crazy part is a performance

the people that read you news on any mainstream news are actors just reading off a teleprompter

id rather watch jones anyday then gay ass don lemon and anderson cooper telling me what i should think..

atleast with alex he isnt telling you what to think or calling you a racist

at the end of the day you should look at all the sources and judge for yourself..

1. Can't speak for all liberals/protesters/whatever, but a few months ago, Rep Brad Sherman filed Articles of Impeachment in the House alleging obstruction of justice in the Russian election meddling investigation. He argued that Trump's firing of James Comey from his position as FBI director constitutes obstruction.

2. Again, I can't speak for all liberals, only myself. I don't bash capitalism, I rather like capitalism. I just think that there are some ways in which the government can intervene to create a more efficient, competitive market (ie. workplace safety regulations, antitrust legislation, assistance programs for the poor, etc)

3. Not Antifa, so I'm skipping this one.

>Freedom of speech over violent speech

Who is supporting violent speech? I think you can find that in roughly equal measure on both sides of the political spectrum. I also think it's up for debate whether the government should allow or suppress speech that incites violence.

I don't give a fuck about other people's feelings.

I'm only speaking for myself. I think diversity is fine in either case.

Marginalized groups do exist. And most "protected" classes are groups of people who have been historically targeted for violence in the past.

I've actually listen to Alex quite a bit. I live in Austin so he's on the radio here nonstop (I don't know if that's the case everywhere). I actually like it. And I agree with probably 60 to 70% of what he says. I know that he's extremely rich and he got that way from gullible people. But I do like him. Lately I've been listening to NPR and they are driving me crazy with their whole "white people are bad" schtick. I'll probably go back to Alex just to get some balance.

What...? I also live in Austin and listen to NPR and I've never heard any kind of "white people are bad" schtick. Is there some late-night anti-white hour I'm missing?

Massachusetts spotted

It's a very subtle bias. The other guy is just sensitive to it

Dude it's 24/7. During the Olympics I got to hear that it's white peoples' fault that black people cant swim. Because you know, they had to try to figure out why white people were dominating the sport of swimming. The other day I heard gay black guy tell me that "white people were taking our stuff" because some white people listen to rap music or whatever. Every other day, there's a story about gentrification which they defined as white people "pushing out" black people, not as black people taking the money and running. Did you ever hear the story about the "cuts?" Look it up. On KUT it's all archived. It was an area of East Austin around East 6th. It was named the cuts because that's what you got when you went there. It was so violent it had a name. Guess what? White people came in, cleaned it up reduce the crime, made it safe, raised the property values, bought the properties with money, and NPR says it's racist because white people "pushed them out." It's endless. Listen for it. I'm not racist but this antiwhite shit pisses me off. It gets fucking old. What would happen if a white person came on and said the same racist shit about black people?One time not too long ago they had David Duke on. They absolutely cut him off and wouldn't let him speak. Literally didn't report a word that he said. Just cut him off and said and talked over him and said "and then he said a bunch of racist stuff." They would never ever do that with a black person. And guess what they been talking about all week and won't shut up about? DACA. Listen tomorrow. That's all they will talk about. And they might mention hurricane Irma every now and then.

It's subtle at first. But once you notice it…

I've noticed it for a while. I get where you are coming from

I guess I don't really see it that way. I mean, gentrification is a real thing. And it's mostly driven by white people moving into low-income, minority neighborhoods. So when I hear about it, I just view it as a statement of fact, rather than an attack on myself or other white people.