ITT: traps, CDs, sissies, femboys, chasers, faggots, degenerates, and mental illness

ITT: traps, CDs, sissies, femboys, chasers, faggots, degenerates, and mental illness.

As always, OC is the best C.

Continuation from

(oc)

thank youu x

this and the kitty tights i posted earlier are all i have atm

Is this cutie here yet? o:

Have any feet?

We do like dicklets

hope this floats your boat~

nyaa you saved my picture~

Dump everything slut

Yes! I'll save all of your pictures!! Your body is perfect >

ur lips are made just to suck my cock

more/ any vids?

might have to speed up since im going in 10 minutes so your wish is my command master

small, feminine dicks belong in a cage

i'll get out any reqs first and respond tho c;

Stop with those fucking things. They're the least attractive 'sex toy' in the fucking world. Who gets turned on by that shit? Fucking pathetic. Make me cringe.

>Who gets turned on by that shit?
me

Any body with semi-face? I understand you want to hide it a little.

crossdresser here, should i poast

you have competition in the form of cartman if you want me heh

i can tease it up next since you asked so nicely

yes if your sexy or qt

No.

read the OP fucker

is this good c;

Hellloooooo

moar of you in that dress please

Honey they're made to suck everyone's cock

I wanna turn your ass into something like your room: a total mess

Guys I think she killed herself. She hasn't posted in like 2-3 weeks. I'm heart broken I had a crush on her. What do I do now? Fuck I'm so sad now

There are no femboys in all of Ontario.

Stop, dude. That's not attractive. Go visit your craigslist ads if that's what you're looking for.

Or maybe she finally snapped out of her debilitating state of mind and alongside that realised that Sup Forums was shit place to lurk around.

i dont have many lewd pics in the dress, only this one, but i have more of me just laying ^^

i love the whole dark lipstick and fishnets thing youve got going on, please continue

she poasted on the weekend Sup Forumsro

u are dumb, she said she wasnt going to post because she felt like she was annoying and bothering people, though i wouldnt put suicide past her

i dont think im either, im a beginner

anything of you in that dress, youre sexy af

Fuck you dude my CL ads are bomb

also have a decent amount of OC and video soon.

i dont know where to go with this. send a pic and let see what you got

Gosh, you can pull anything off~

hehe well thank youu!
got to go soon as well so i'll drop some others on the way out

is that you lizzie?

Rofl first part of my post didn't save.

I had said, Hello everyone how are you doing this evening, I just got my computer back online ^_^.
Fucking PoS has been crashing for a few weeks now.
and that i have new OC

Elizabeth! So great to see you again here. Lovely dress!

Luv thy plug

thank you for sharing qt!!!!!!!

daddy needs to get you a new computer

out of good dress pics so i'll post my last couple

really glad you like

good night!!

Sure thing

>Forgets to include "no head-hiders"
>Fucking head-hiders all over thread

You had 1 job, OP

>It was about 3 years ago the first time I got fucked by a man. Until then, I had been only fantasizing about meeting up with a guy.
>I toyed with the idea of Craigslist and placed a few ads. But never followed through on any responses.
>. Anyway, I had just come off a purge, and hadn’t masturbated for a few days… so naturally, I lost control.
>I went to the local sex shop and bought myself a skimpy maids uniform, a glass dildo, a butt plug, and some new makeup. As well as a wig.
>Once I had gotten home to my new apartment, I told my roommates I was gonna go take a long shower (which I did).
>I shaved my thighs, my ass, my clitty, and my face. I then put in my new plug, and raced off to my room for the night, locking the door behind me.
>For whatever reason, I decided to drop some LSD.
>Which honestly was a fantastic idea because not only was it some good shit, but i took the time to get all dressed and dolled up as I came up.

good night qt, and thanks

hazel tucker

>Once I started to actually trip out, I started watching Hypnos and started fucking myself.
> I watched all 1-4 episodes of deepslutpuppy’ series (the others weren’t out at the time). Along with a million other videos.
>All the while using the glass dildo on myself.
>Next time I know it was about 3 in the morning,
> I’m not tripping nearly as hard, but I’m still hopelessly horny, and at this point, all I could think about was trying my very first cock.
>So I put up a Craigslist ad, seeing if anyone wanted a shot at my virginity! >After weeding through several responses I find a 26 year old guy, handsome and hung, who lives downtown.
> He wanted me to come over.

>Afraid of being seen in town, I wore my maid set, and plug under my boy clothes, and didn’t bring my wig
>I timidly/carefully drive to his house downtown.
>He greets me out at my car.
>I’m taller than he is but he is definitely more muscular. He takes me by the hand, offers me a cigarette, and leads me up some steps.
>We eventually end up on a rooftop, and he led me though a window into his home.
> He said he only rented a room here and that we had to be quiet.

I will never include "no head hiders" when opening these threads. It is never a mistake to hide your face here. I absolutely support anyone who does so.

neck down lover!

Why yes love, perhaps I should have started with my classic go to (although I did the one in the red dress to be similarly iconic but new)
Why thank you sweetie :)
sure sure silly boy

>We sit across from eachother, me on one couch, him on the other.
>start to smoke some pot, he wanted to bring my nerves down.
>After smoking and some small talk, he tells me to get on my hands and knees, which I do of course.
>He tells me to crawl over to him. I crawl slowly towards him, making sure my sweatpants and panty covered ass swing in the air for him to see.
>I start getting closer to him and my face is inches away from the bulge in his pants.
>I start to unzip and unbutton him, but

>I’m so nervous that my hands just fumble around and I couldn’t get he button undone.
>He takes me cheeks in his hands and tells me to calm down. I just tell him that I’m nervous… but mainly excited.
>He unbuttons and unzips his pants for me, and I pull them down his thighs a bit.
>He is wearing boxer breifs, which just accentuated his large bulge and I got so turned on just by the site of it
> I kiss his bulge through his pants, smelling his sweaty musk, and then pull down his boxers.
>His 6" rock hard cock pops out, nearly hitting my in the chin.
>I start kissing the tip of his cock, staring at it,
>remembering all the programming and training my brain has gone through,
>remembering that I have been perfectly trained to be a good cock sucker.
>I knew I had to live up to my potential

You guys want more or nah?

10/10 would wife

Sure

Plenty of ppl including myself often want to keep identity private.
Since I have gotten to where i Dgaf, I show mine and will probably do it in a few posts, but will you and your friends like you stfu, be thankful people are sharing OC for free and remember beggars can't be choosers.
eh knee weighs....

What you did was to deserve the attention was to be both lewd,sweet, cool, and have great ass & tights!

Speaking of tights & ass, moar!

more?

And you should absolutely keep it that way. It is always nice to see a face, but the risk is not worth it.

>I start taking his head into my mouth, it was just like I had thought it would be. >Warm and soft, but with sturdyness to it.
>It felt like heaven as I swirled my toungue around his head and then moved my mouth down further onto his cock.
>He takes me by my short hair with one of his hands and gets a grip on me, gently pulsing his cock into my mouth with a very slow, sensual rhythm.
>With his other hand, he grabbed my arm and guided my hand towards his balls.
>I grabbed them lightly and started pulling gently on them.
>I then slowly lifted my head off his shaft and head, running my toungue along the underside, and then licked back down the shaft to get to his sack.
>I started to kiss and lick the balls that hold exactly what I wanted.
>His creamy cum. My first taste of another mans cum
>I started to suck on his balls, one at a time, feeling his warm skin stretch in my mouth as I sucked.
> All the while my nose is buried right between his balls and his cock,
>it smells like spit and dick and sweat and I start precumming in my panties.
>I tell him that I want him to fuck me. That I want to feel a mans cock in my ass. That dildos aren’t enough.
> He smiles at me and shoves his cock back in my mouth, gripping my hair once again and pushing a little further into my throats this time.
>He then pulls me off of his cock

So good to see you again Elizabeth
Love'n those plump ass cheeks

shes amazing, who is she?

Yup!

I have one closer up but this ought to appease the face complainers for now

good slut, stay caged and limp

Like an angel
Now get on your knees for some prayers

>I pull down my sweatpants and reaveal my panty covered ass, and my maid top as well.
>He stands up and comes up behind me, his naked hard cock pressing against my skin,
>takes me by the waist and whispers in my ear “Put your head against the floor and your ass in the air”
>I do as he says and put my face against the hardwood floor, using my hands to keep my full weight from hurting myself.
> He grabs my hips, pulls my panties down around my ankles, and positions his slobber covered cock over my ass.
>He grips me tighter and slowly pulls me into him, I can feel his head pop in pretty easily,
>after all I had been fucking myself all night with a dildo.
>He starts pushing in an inch at a time, while my face moves up and down against the hardwood.
>Trying to keep a grip with my sweaty hands.
>My hard cock is just swinging back and forth against his balls as he starts fucking me faster and faster.
>He eventually pulls out of me, making a loud popping sound, and pulls me over on the couch.
>He sets me so my back is on my couch while my legs rest up against and over the arm.
>He comes in from the side of the couch and lifts my legs over his head, as he stares down at me.

youre lovely

this is making me want to fuck a trap even more

Yeah I know what you mean, But my life kinda blew up to a point where I lost damn near everything. So *shrug* but sometimes I prefer to not post it cause i feel like for some ppl it might ruin their idea of how they think i look, does that make sense? Maybe it's because like everyone I'm hyper critical of myself.

Thank you sweetie, I appreciate how sweet you are, it is always welcome *hug, kiss*

>He pushes his cock back inside my ass with ease and starts fucking me equally as hard as he was before we had moved.
>I remember the moment where I turned my head, moaning with pleasure, and saw the time. It read about 5:00 AM, and I couldn’t believe it had gotten so late…
>it triggered a burst of thought within me.
>Here I was, at a mans house, in the most public part of town.
> Dressed in a maid blouse, staring up at a man who had my legs over his shoulders, and his cock buried in my ass.
>I look at my hard cock slamming against my stomach as he fucks me.
>I think this really was the point of no return for me
>He tells me to open my mouth, pulls out of my ass and brings his cock towards my face
>i was nervous/in euphoria and said “I don’t do ass to mouth” (it was my first time, I just wasn’t ready for it… things have changed ;) )
>Next thing I know as I’m looking up at his face, trying to gauge a response
>, I feel a rope of something hot hit my eyelid and cheek.
>I then knew why I should never question opening my mouth again
> I opened my mouth as he continued cumming on my face, catching whatever I could with my toungue.
> I look up at him as I am tasting his cum, real cum, for the first time… he grunts back at me.
> I can only imagine what I looked like in that moment.

We smoked again and made small talk about hormones and how long I’ve been dressing (13 years), and he eventually showed me out. I drove the rest of the way home at 5:30 AM with cum on my face from the man who had just taken my virginity… I knew that I would never be the same again

Thanks for reading :)

i miss Ko :(

Red garterbelt and stockings by any chance?

I would definitely like to see more of that new OC, specially if it is in video form!