This man has successfully reproduced and you haven't

> This man has successfully reproduced and you haven't

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2015/06/22/ugandas-ugliest-man-has-become-a-father-for-the-eighth-time-5257601/
youtube.com/watch?v=oMDn4UhzD4g
youtube.com/watch?v=icmRCixQrx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

≫74443072 (You)

I'm 19; why would one want the burden of a child at this time in one's life?

metro.co.uk/2015/06/22/ugandas-ugliest-man-has-become-a-father-for-the-eighth-time-5257601/

> Describing how he wooed Kate initially, Godfrey told KFM: ‘I stayed with her four years before her people knew where she was. I didn’t want them to see me until we had a child because they would definitely advise her to leave me.

> ‘She left me when she was six months pregnant but I think she later accepted her fate because she came back two months later’.

kek

Where's my hyperlink cunt?

Fatima next door to you

tbf he probably has a great personality

>reproduced
>successfully
pick one

>""""""""""""""successfully"""""""""""""""""""

He had 8 children with different women? Well, confidence is a better attractor than looks

fucking alpha

Here's a thought; it's not hard to get a girlfriend if you just leave your house and talk to people. Even a cute one.
Women don't care about your looks, money, or anything else; they're just desperate for attention and money/having an attractive partner/power/fame are all ways to get that attention.

Just pay attention to women and you'll get a girlfriend. It's literally that easy.
Go talk to women.

I'm just waiting until I'm 30 until I'll settle down with some Muslim qt who will be an obedient housewife.

ty for peptalk

so does any cancer

You'll have to convert to Islam you know

>even the elephant man is cucked by the vaginal jew

> imblying she didnt cuck him so she didnt have to squeeze out an monster

then why marry him?

Obviously. Still worth it.

For his money

>man

Hearty keks

Reminds me of ao oni.

I've been single for so long that I hardly give a fuck about women anymore. All I want now is money. And new friends.

How hilarious would it be if he turns her down when she came back 8 months pregnant with a mutant nigger?

>Lives in Ukraine
>Have slav qt3.14s walking around every corner

Yaoi hands

the only qts on the street of Ukraine will lead you away to a bunch of gypsie/niggers who'll mug you

I'm not dumb enough

youtube.com/watch?v=icmRCixQrx8

You know the stats user, if it hasn't happened yet, it soon will.

>pay attention to women and you'll get a girlfriend
But user, I don't want a fat ugly gf that will just cuck me the moment a stinking nigger looks her way

Yes of course the American had to show us his violent video games in order to express his emotions...

I guess next you tell us you want to enroll in navy - since they give you free education and you can use the guns you learned about from video games right?

I can use guns without joining the military. Also, why did you pee on the French flag?

Even flies on our turd ridden streets have reproduced?

WHAT IS THE ARGUMENT?

You can use guns more in your free time than you would joining the Navy

stay mad gypsy

This is true.

I got a gut, shit job, and a shit car, and my girl is smokin'

Dudes constantly ask me if I'm rich or whatever

just go out into the world and give no fucks

Even if would have kids they won't have kids or their grandchildren won't. Someday my genes will die out or will be mixed with Negro/Chinese pool. What the point then biologically? Culturally and historically even my grandchildren will not respect me and will not remember my name. So my personal contribution will die out even earlier. Unless i make a great fortune and somehow build a grand corporation with billion of dollars networth. Which is unlikely due to the fact that i writing this shit here on this board instead of doing anything useful.

jej. his wife is fuckable for a blackie too

What the fuck is that thing?

>f3+ ayy lmao
>no results
ayy lmao

>successful

Yeah I see he's happy as fuck.

I do that and I'm friend zoned every time within 5 minutes.

>Romania
ppppffffftHAHAHAHA

looks like a living doodle

You're doing it wrong, faggot.

Such a useless advice.
That's not how it works here.
This is a super materialistic country. Its all about the money otherwise you don't exist.
This is why i don't bother with it anymore

WTF is that thing?