Hey Australia

What do you guys think of the flag change vote coming June 23rd?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXFZ2Yv38nM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Won't happen.

wot

Checked

Dunno I'm too busy balls deep in your dads dickhole mate success breeds jealousy

Will you keep the Union Jack when the UK elects a Muzzie as PM?

>five pointed mohammed star
no way m8

Good one, Cunt.
That star in the middle needs 7 points otherwise it's not 'Strayan.

>Grinning Cyclops
>Sagging tit
>Eyebrow
>"Wanna know how I got these scars?"

yeah, nah cunt. I prefer the giant "shoot here dummy" that we've got already

Canada tier shitpost mate. Better than slapping the stripes and stars in the corner.

approved.

It's gay. I like the bit of red. It shows that we might just nip ya. This looks like the flag of some loser country.

Dear Diary,

It was a glorious rainy day in May 19th 2016 when the greatest of shitposters got shitposted back by a McHappyMeal...

Wait are we actually voting for a new flag?

Makes ya think though, doesn't it? What will Australia do when the UK falls? It will be a new beginning for Australia, a clean slate, its ties from the crown severed, a free for all for immigrants just like America. Just like the Jews wanted :^)

>Wait are we actually voting for a new flag?
Yeah, but because the election is on they can't tell us about the flag referendum (by law).

so the star is front of the moon? or the moon has a hole?
also left side illuminated... isnt it a dying moon? very great symbolic gesture.

another one?

Looks very halal, considering so many people here move there every year

>What will Australia do when the UK falls?
I don't think we will succumb to the immigrants to the same extent as the UK. I would like to think we're a tad less accepting of foreigners than a lot of other countries. I mean we straight up locked refugees on a prison island up until a while ago so good fucking luck you brown fucks.

That worked out well for us

>Apex
>Muslim terrorists who won't stand for a magistrate
>FoBs everywhere
We're cucked m8

One of the most kekworthy un-ironically ironic post I'v read this month.

Lol the Brits are nowhere to be seen in this thread

It would have zero influence on us. The monarchy of Australia and the monarchy of the UK/Canada/etc etc are legally separate institutions. The Queen may lose her UK or other realm but she would still be Queen of Australia. Similarly, if Britain changes its flag, nothing need happen to ours. Afterall, it is what it is because it is a 120 yr old flag that people don't want to change - not because it is 'tied' to the UK flag in any way. The UK could fall and our flag could remain the same 500 years later. There are no remaining political or constitutional links between the 2 countries so I don't see how the fall of the UK or any other nation would influence our immigration or any other policy (save perhaps the resulting wave of refugees?)

There's a flag vote?

Legally perhaps. But it's symbolism to your history and past. It would essentially be referencing a dead civilization and a dead empire.

I can't believe your country almost went with a fucking leaf.

They have a Jewish PM what do you expect

Im voting for >pic related
to be our new flag

im not malaysian, so i can talk shit about "baler-chand-tara-marka" flag

I'd vote for this.

At least have some respect for the flag you'r posting under, don't be a literal nigger...

Also what was the mode of transportation, Leaky boat or airplane?

aww you mad my mudslim brother? you came to Sup Forums to be respectful?

i was showing some respectful love to your mommy, but her vagina is so deep i ended up here.

>you came to Sup Forums to be respectful

Yes, That is the basic expectations from any immigrant in this board...an US/EU born citizen can say whatever or do whatever to his flag, but it is expected by everybody in Sup Forums that any immigrant in that county show the proper respect to the flag he sought refuge under and be greatful to that nation and it's people for welcoming him.

As for the rest of your post, I'm glad you didn't bother wasting your time and effort pursuing an education and instead went straight for the employment, good for you.

>We're cucked m8
WRONG
AUSTRALIA STRONG

KEK that only stands if you aren't white, white people are universally superior.

Ah yes the graph that illustrates "Most Shitposters by country"

So you'r OK with an Moldavian coming to Hungary in search of employment and Shit-talk about you and your flag, but not OK if He's Egyptian?

thats going to triger some lefties they may cark it

kek

They might as well make it official and run with this flag.

William Hughes, Prime Minister of Australia, Saturday Evening Post, June 19, 1919.

“The Montefiores have taken Australia for their own, and there is not a gold field or a sheep run from Tasmania to New South Wales that does not pay them a heavy tribute. They are the real owners of the antipodean continent.What is the good of our being a wealthy nation, if the wealth is all in the hands of German Jews?”

nah mate some homesick kiwi is yanking your chain

Yah, lefties are the only people that'll have an issue with it, I'm sure Rupert Murdoch and Co. is gonna be just over the moon with glee over that flag.

pol is satire bro, nothing serious about it at all

POO IN LOO

Yes, we will because Britain will have changed their flag and the royal family fled to the colonies. The union jack will live on in the remaining free members of the commonwealth.

>moldavian
>white

I'm reckless it's hectic, make ya brains go septic
Expect it pearl necklace, for ya mums breakfast

mate

you sound like you aint got no pubes yet

It wont happen,
but if it does im going to kill every single islamic person until there are none left in my country or i die. if i have a KDA of less than 100:1 im going to hell

nice numbers

>Insert any white group here
>Answer my question

Not even close m8

>this butthurt

Wish

why did Japan steal your flag?

sorry, i forgot to label the axes
it's cryptozoological related disappearances per capita by country
youtube.com/watch?v=qXFZ2Yv38nM

Ahh, a Slippery One I see...!

>What do you guys think of the flag change vote coming June 23rd?
We're bigger cuckolds than Australia, and even we voted to keep our flag. No way in hell that Australia won't vote for the current flag.

Ahm, Rented m8 not Stole.

DESIGNATED

FUCKIN TOP STUFF MATE

The answer is that it's because they are biologically different animals. Different number of vertebrae, can't transplant organs, different brain sizes, different bone density blah blah blah blah bah all that shit mate different as fuck

Also they're left voters which is just fucked and the totalitarian ideology you cant have an intolerant ideology in a tolerant society . It's all the fuckin women mate they married the state The left state wants immigrants to stay in power and the women want the left in power because they provide resources but it's funny as fuck because we're goin ISLAMIC AF

There ain't no flag referendum

>Fucking burger shit