Based Sarkozy says Hungary and Poland are operational democracies!!!!

>French President François Hollande has said that he “would not like” a society like Hungary’s or Poland’s in reaction to his predecessor Nicolas Sarkozy’s opinion suggesting that Poland and Hungary remain operational democracies after fifty years of Communism and it cannot be argued that democracy is absent in the two countries.

>waaaahhh you guys are keeping your culture and ethnicity intact while we destroy ours waaaah
Literally what I hear when a French or German cuck complains about Poland or Hungary.

Yeah, read it online, music to my ears, please remind me again why he lost elections?

He's a lyin' jew wantin french people to race mix.

cause french were like : waaahhhh he was friend with khadaffi and his Policy ruin our country wahhhhhh , and now they realise that hollande was a mistake and that they would have been better with him

>People actually believe this shit
It's a game, niggers. Literally the only chance LR has of winning is to draw away FN voters. PS is already gone, all other parties literally do not matter so it's LR vs FN. If LR and Sarkozy win, NOTHING changes. The status quo remains. With the regional elections, LR and PS already proved they're two sides of the same coin.

You idiots will dance to the tune of whoever tells you what you want to hear.

And then there were the accusations of corruption you conveniently left out.

i actually forgot that , but it doesnt change the fact that hollande drove the country to the ground

Because she want mix people and want sell all our gold at the usa

>Based Sarkozy

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm only saying Sarkozy is the better candidate in the sense that having your toes broken is better than having your foot amputated. I still maintain that the established two parties are two sides of the same coin and nothing will change.

not a jew but seems to hold them in high regard

>trusting a jew
>trusting the jew that literally called for french citizens to interracially breed

FN Cant win, it's everybody vs them. They would need 50%+.

Jew all about racemixing.
This one sentence is based indeed, but the man is not by any stretch of the imagination.

He's not wrong.

And that's why France is fucked. My predictions are that the first round's clear winner will be FN, but in the second round they'll lose. Just like the fucking regional elections.

"based" he just talked about how evil Norbert Hofer is. Remember it French-bros. He is 100% cuckservative, he is the enemy.

Just like every elections since almost 20 years, you aint nostradamus, it's just the same thing ever and ever

Yes.
But at least nothing can be worse than Hollande

>Just like every elections since almost 20 years, you aint nostradamus
And isn't that what worries you? That this trend that is wrecking France (and other Western countries) just keeps going and going and going. And that some idiots will actually praise our baiters for saying what we want to hear with no intention of delivering?

>.
He's partially jew, but absolute traitor.
He say that only for election, will do the opposite when in gvt

>Impliying Hollande is actually running the country

Technically, everything is worse than Hollande because they all share the same agenda, and the only difference is that we'll be further in it

>Sarkozy

>democracy is absent in the two countries

What did they mean by this?

Take a look a "Nuit Debout"
Masses don't deserve better

(((((((((SARKOZY)))))))))))

>le hungarian manlet kike

into the oven it goes

At least Hollande is doing his best to make the FN stronger, look at the dindu rapper invited at Verdun

:^) He's a son of the Republic

I'm not sure it's working. Granted I somehow have an awful lot of leftist surrounding (fuck rural areas), but most of them are fucking apologising the guy, claiming his words were just a "song", that it had no true meaning since he didn't say it in a conversation on an interview, that in the end we're just racist living in denial of the multi-ethnic quality of today's France, yadda yadda yadda

Where the fuck are you from ?
Rural areas are based as fuck most of the time.

>they would have been better with him

plague or cholera

he's just fishing for votes.

Probably Bretagne. It's like Scotland in more ways than one.

maybe he lives in the Western part of France, a lot of cucks there even in rural areas

Because he's all talk and nothing else

"Stole" a lot of far-right vote during his campaign because of how harsh he was on immigration and crime
Then he get into power and do fuckall, so people just dont get fooled again

Dont get any idea, he dont give a fuck about poland and hungary, he's just a filthy opportunist piggybacking on hollande's retardation

Nope I'm in Aquitania, no muslims, no dindus, nothing, so most people (particularly those are mostly 40 / 50+ and didn't see their own country changing) are massively left. Kinda like Brittany, actually.

Kek, it's the first time of my life that i'm glad that there's so many muslims and dindus in the Nord