Egyptair plane crash

What do you think happened, muslim terrorist attack?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/israel-tests-ship-based-iron-203402924.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tIqf67ovjAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shot down by russia i hope.

the roaches did it i think

There was too much friendship and flowers aboard to sustain a cruising altitude.

i just hope its not muslim but a white male or it will again fuel unjustified biggotry and racism towards muslims by white people.

We'll never know, user. which nation has a history of false flags an an agency of assassins with a motto "By way of deception shalt thou do war?"

Probably Israel

They have a record of doing this shit
>9/11

Russia

rare overseas territory

Of course, the one Jew in Germany defending his tribe.
Russia pulled off the USS Liberty, right user?

USA?

Muslims are truly the most stupid type human on the planet. I would rather live with Abo's than Muslims. No one on the planet likes these mf's. Let's have a day of the running muslim.

>Just Coincidence

yahoo.com/news/israel-tests-ship-based-iron-203402924.html

Abos are the lowest IQ, muslims have an IQ between that of Blacks and Hispanics

Abos - 67 IQ
Blacks - 75 IQ
Arabs - 80 IQ
Hispanics - 85 IQ

Why should i care about male's opinions on my ethnicity ? Women's opinions say the other way, that's all that matters.

Is this at all accurate? I feel like the median income of arabs in North America is pretty high. Canada, at least. Maybe they just value education more but I know a shitload of arab doctors.

Shills

Bane?

B-B-B-Bain?

youtube.com/watch?v=tIqf67ovjAE

>Cairo International Airport
>CIA

oh shit wrong pic

Airspace over Stockholm has been closed down since ~10 mins ago for at the moment unknown reasons.

pretty sure most Arabs in North America are actually Persians

Arabs, Indians and Latinos all brown people have by and large the same IQ...does skincolor determine IQ then?

It flew from Paris, right? You'd think security on airports in Paris is up to par enough to avoid any possible bombs onboard. If it had flow from an arabic country then it is another matter entirely. So either it crashed or it was shot down imo.

I think Indians have the highest average household income in the US, what are these low IQ jobs that pay so high?

grashing this blane wid no surbibors :DDDDDD

The ride never ends

I was talking about Median National Avrg, not 1 in 100000 exceptions. India's nationwide IQ avrg is 82. doesn't mean that India doesn't have a Jew tier high IQ group of people in its UNI's.

www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=2812

Don't let right-wing racists turn this into Islamophobic propaganda - #i'llflywithyou - get it trending on twitter to show solidarity with Muslims and to show you're not afraid to fly with Muslims.

>What do you think happened, muslim terrorist attack?
Trump called Clinton a rapist, and it was true.

Religion of Peace with their new technology, pic related

The pilot probably just didn't fly so good.

Egypt's deserve to get their airliners shot down or blown up with bombs. They removed the duly elected Mohammad Morsi and replaced him with Abdel el-Sisi who is just a willing tool of the Americans and the Jews. Egypt is a police state dictatorship! Blow their fucking airplanes out of the sky - Allah Snackbars! Have a piece of cake Gen sisi!

I think the Muslims stole the plane and they're storing it somewhere for later use

Reee!! Kill the goy-, I mean allahu akbar!

Fly somewhere.
You'll know what happened immediately.

Muslim pilot manually disabled the TCAS and ditched the plane himself - just like MH370

>Paris
>Security

t. assimilated, well articulate and tax paying muslim in the USA

No, that's that exact same Egyptian Air plane six months later, after they fail to find this one.

You're mixing them up.

Oh please, not this theory again....

Dem quads!!!

Jihadists with MAnPADs !!!!

Pilots name was Ahmed a Mastaek

I'm tipping French airport security has inadvertently hired an Islamist who has colluded with someone else to get a small explosive device on board. Same way the Russian jet was destroyed 6 months ago over Sinai.

U got muzzied.

Muslims.

It was slimes

>false flags

said the proxy

Conflict News @Conflicts 39s40 seconds ago
BREAKING: Russia's FSB claim EgyptAir MS804 crash in Egypt is terror related - Interfax.

Owning 7/11s is really quite profitable. Ever seen the prices there?

Is the fire rising ?

anyone have a good tl;tr for what's known?
All I know is apparently a plane that was flying between France and Cairo has gone missing.

It was 40 minutes away from landing when it stopped responding and went off radar. The radio this morning said it was almost certainly terror related.

It's not Muslims.
OK

was it in route to Egypt?

>air egypt
what do you think dumbass

Nobody fucking cares about that stupid plane.

Do they expect to find one of us at the wreckage?

Yes. But for some reason it dropped 20000 feet and went off radar south of Crete.

well, what if it was on route to France, specifically to an airport in a coastal city? All I heard was "lost contact over the Mediterranean"

Apparently everyome else in this thread cares

Conflict News @Conflicts 3m3 minutes ago
UPDATE: Egyptian civil aviation minister: #MS804 more likely to have been brought down by terror attack than technical failure - Sky News

So we're dealing with a new terror attack

>tfw was out all day and missed the happening.

Fuck my life. Was it comfy here in Sup Forums?

>Cairo International Airport (CIA)
>only 66 on board, you don't get to bring friends
>radar mask transponder lost
>3 hired guns for security on passenger list
>they didn't fly so good

>66 killed
Normies spotted

Literally nothing. A plane just sadly crashed, like a million other planes. No happening here, move along.

A private jet looking plane flew by pretty low today. Around 30 minutes ago.

Sadiq pls

>Bane works for Trump
>plane crashes now benefit Trump's agenda

Is there any chance of it landing on some place like Northern Cyprus or Turkey?

They literally just announced that its more likely that this was due to a terror attack, Amir.

>pretty sure most Arabs in North America are actually Persians
>Arabs are actually Persians

well that's gotta be news to them

Their opinions don't count

cant tell if the top plane is huge or the bottom plane is just that small

No they didn't, Fritz.

Neither does yours.

Perspective, my boy.

So you agree that their opinions don't count?

Crashed with no survivors.

You are on Sup Forums. What do you think?

50 bucks says shot down with a manpad

It's a shame the passengers didn't choose ISIS Airlines. They didn't blown up today.

Underrated

Calm down, lads. It was just an unfortunate accident, like a billion other plane crashes.

This. Last night i went to sleep and every other thread was about this plane... i wake up today and the threads vanished!

**BREAKING**
***POSSIBLE DEBRIS SIGHTING***

posted via maersk ahram s&r
more files to follow

Over the open water of the Mediterranean?

Someone has managed to get a small bomb on board.

Or it just crashed like planes often do?

What are the realistic chances of it being muslims?

God I want it to be muslims so bad.

According to my local morning news recent reports saying terrorism "looking much more likely" than technical failure. If so, where do you figure it was heading? Terrorists don't hijack a plane just to crash it into the ground.

Land to air missile by Isis.

Wasn't it around the greek islands?

someone got a pic of the airline tracker for this plane?

>Paris to Cairo.

I'll just leave it at that.

What if they don't know how to fly and the pilot just nopes it into the water? Or they kill the pilot and just sit there going "derp" while the plane falls out of the sky?