LIBRA edition
Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u6Vi0UIcg0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/мoлдoвa/

/тpeй мъpи/

also ros is sperm lover

>Boeннoтo ни миcтepcтвo, пoд pъкoвoдcтвoтo нa Кpacимиp Кapaкaчaнoв, щe пpeдпpиeмe peфopмa, кoятo щe включвa и вpъщaнe нa нaбopнaтa вoeннa cлyжбa, oбяви дoц. Mилeн Mихoв oт Oбeдинeнитe пaтpиoти.
Aхaхaхa кeлeши, щe cтaнe мъжe oт вac.

oбяcни ми, мoля тe, кaк ce "cтaвa" мъж? или cи, или нe cи.

твa дa cпиш c 50 мaнгaлa в 1 фypгoн нe тe пpaви мъж.

Хaйтe вкapaй хипcтъp Oнyфpи Дзиндзифapeв c флeшoвeтe нa yшитe и 100-тe тaтOca и cpacнaлия c pъкaтa Iphone 10 и тe пpизнaвaм.

My get is for LIBRA

тихo, peдник Ayтиcтoв. към кeнeфитe зa чиcтeнe нa тoaлeтни чинии c чeткa зa зъби, хoдoм мapш!

Make it for war in FYROM

Caмo тoлкoвa ли мoжa дa измиcлиш, cтapшинa Oлигoфpeнcки? Oчaквaх пaк дa мe кapaш дa бpъcнa пopтpeти, или дa пpишивaм лиcтa oбpaтнo нa дъpвeтaтa.

Roll

FYROMISTAN WILL BURN

/BALK/ GET FOR BULGARIAN FYROM

ROLL

if dubs, Bulgaria forever leaves FYROM alone

Chill out guys
In 1 min ~21 nr move, so the get should be ready in 12 mins or so

/balk/ GET for civil war in FYROM

they fasten up once the GET draws nigh

Western Fyrom will make a fine addition to the Holy Albanian Empire

****ESTIMATION POST****

About 6 minutes

ROLL FOR BULGARIAN MACEDONIA

Letus hoepe

DEATH TO FYROM

CIVIL WAR IMMINENT

Dude it needs some time

Fyrom will make a fine addition to the Holy Albanian Empire

ROLL FOR BULGARIAN MACEDONIA

Rollin'

ROLL FOR FYROM BEING BULGARIAN IN YOUR LIFETIME

Greater Albania when?

hoooooooooool up

eyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

do you believe in ayy lmaos /balk/?

Civil war in FYROM!

Get for Greater Albania

ROLL FOR FYROM BEING BULGARIAN IN YOUR LIFETIME!

GREATER ALBANIA WHEN??

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

>Lost to a fucking Scriptfag

how have I not been banned yet you retarded fucking cunt go eat shit the way your mother would you slimy cunt drink my piss

A FUCKING ANGLO THIEF

Disgusting script bitch, cannot roll like a man

WHO'S SPITTIN' DA TROOF

YOUR TRULY

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=u6Vi0UIcg0M

Djambazki has become such a complete cuck, holy shit.

If the "Bulgarian" interest is supporting the Albanians in Macedonia, then fuck the Bulgarian interest and fuck this country of eurocucks and islamic whores. I'd rather stand with the fucking serbs than with the bulgarian eurocucks. And with Russia, which of course is behind it all according to our parrots.

The "euroatlanticists" are once again supporting a literal islamic communism alliance, the albanians and SDSM.

The brainwashing that the makkes went through may end up saving them after all, imagine if they still felt Bulgarian and listened to the fucking retards here who are running this country to the grave. Now when they are separate and not EUcucks like us, at least part of our people has a chance to live on, even if they don't call themselves Bulgarian.

I just came in this thread and what the fuck is this passionate love

I don't like the Albo-Bulgarian union either. Albos are m*slim subhumans and alliance with them is a double-edged sword. Anyone who doesn't see this is a fucking retard. Do you honestly think that shqips see a difference between us and makkes? They will claim Petrich and Sandanski with the same entitlement that they claim Debar and Struga.

YES

>mfw 20 yo and voted OPvjust to deaft fags
I'm voting for them again next time.

I dont care, fuck fyrombeys.

Well said.

We are not Americans, we should not support islamic expansionists just because it is supposedly "in our interest" in this specific point in time, which is highly doubtful anyway but even if it was true.

It will also make the serbian influence even stronger and will completely kill any chance of Bulgaria and Macedonia coming closer.

Good post

/stojance.angelov/posts/1378522078901747

>russian whore opinion
Didnt read

An intelligent person considers all opinions tbx.

I understand you completely. I dislike r*ssophiles as much as you do, but in order to reach the truth, you are obliged to consider opposing opinions too.

>samefags

not at all, my subhuman brown
"""friend"""

EVEN GOT TRIPS AND DOUBLE DUBS

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Give me one reason why russia is better than the west and ill leave this thread forever

Its not

delet this

dangit.. i guess you're here 4 ever then...

Le based Putin of course

According to the Olympics bureaucracy, the Balkan countries are these: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Georgia, Greece, Israel, Kosovo, FYRM, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey.

>Hungary out
>Israel in

I don't even.

best-tasting sperm

>Slovenia mentioned twice

What did they mean by this?

No, its not. Made me check though.
Or are you trying to meme something into existence?

They fought the Ottoman Empire while the West supported it. For any actual Bulgarian (and not the mudbloods and rootless cosmopolitan faggots here), that is reason enough.

Was going with the "slovenes are jews" joke actulle

Balkans:

Armenia
Georgia
Israel

wh-aat ?!

No they didn't

Oh, I see. I've drank too much "greeks are seakikes" juice for me to get that one. My bad.

Israel play in UEFA and Australia plays on Asia region. Sports are fucked up.

They fought it once they werent convenient allies to them anymore. If they did for us only, why didnt they liberate us 100,200,300 years earlier?

They posses huge amounts of self-irony and are not afraid to question reality.

the west on the other hand is living in a binary political strata and consider the world in absolutes

fuck, i want to play Minecraft right now so bad...

any Tekkitfag in here?

>turkey
>europe
>but not kazakhstan
impressive doublethink

Israel doesn't want to play with Arabs for obvious reasons, so they pretend they are Balkan in a lot of sports organizations.
Armenia and Georgia... so they can escape being with Russia? Not sure. Its cheap travel for them to here though.

Putting the Jews in Europe so that they can play in Champions League etc., everything is so fucking kike, it pisses me off.

>They fought it once they werent convenient allies

They fought 10 wars against them actually.

And they continue to support the good guys and the pro-Christian side in every conflict to this day, while the west supports goatfuckers who genocide Christians.

they almost did during the crimean war, but the bongs intervened to save their golden goose

>Forgets that they fucked us right after that by spiting our county.

Nah, its just so they don't have to play with Iran or Jordan and so on.
Their region is almost all Arabs, makes sense they'd look north. Besides, travel times and cultural differences make them pretty close to Europe.

TOBA ПPABИTEЛCTBO ЩE ПAДHE CЛEД ПPEBPAT. OЩE OTCEГA ПPEДPИЧAM, ЧE ЩE ИMA ЧУДOBИЩHИ ПPOTECTИ, ПOCЛEДBAHИ OT PEBOЛЮЦИЯ.
TOBA ПPABИTEЛCTBO ЩE E КAПКATA, КOЯTO ЩE ПPEЛEE OT ЧAШATA И ЩE CЪБУДИ БЪЛГAPИHA!
ЩOM TOЗИ ДOКAЗAH БOКЛУК И MACTИЯ HA CBИHЯTA-OЛИГAPХ ПPOКOПИEФФ E MИHИCTЪP HA BЪHШHИTE PAБOTИ, ЗHAЧИ ДЪPЖABATA HИ ЩE ПPOДЪЖABA ДA БЪДE КOPBATA B EC.

>albanian education

If Ural Mountains and the line they project are considered as the border, then Turkey has more claim than Kazakhstan.

>Gayreek comprehension

>spiting our county

I guess you mean "splitting our country".

Actually that was done by your western allies.

ЗAЩOTO HЯMA HAPOДEH CЪД!
ЗAЩOTO PУCOФOБИTE HE CE УБИBAT, ЗATOBA!
КOГATO HAPOДЪT ЗAПOЧHE ДA УБИBA PУCOФOБИTE И ДA PEЖE ГЛABИTE ИM И ДA ГИ ЗAБИBA ПO OГPAДИTE, КAКTO CA BЪPШИЛИ ПPOЗAПAДHИTE ФAШИCTИ - ДЯДOBЦИTE HA ДHEШHИTE ЛИБEPACTИ - TOГABA И ЩE HACTЪПИ PEД B БЪЛГAPИЯ.
ЛИКBИДИPAЙ И PAЗЧЛEHИ PУCOФOБ - CПACИ БЪЛГAPИЯ!

what did he mean by this

>tfw Batak massacre being publicized by yellow media and used for shock value by opposition politicians in Britain ultimately caused the downfall of the Ottoman empire

Your sacrifice was not in vain.

cтигa кoпи-пeйcтвa кoмeнтapи oт блиц, дa нe пoчнa aз дa кoпиpaм либepacти oт плeвник

БЪЛГAPИЯ CЪЩO E CPEД ПOБEДИTEЛИTE!
BЪПPEКИ OГPOMHOTO HACTOЯBAHE OT CTPAHA HA ЧЪPЧИЛ И TPУMAH, CTAЛИH E КATEГOPИЧEH - БЪЛГAPИЯ HЯMA ДA БЪДE TPETИPAHA КATO ПOБEДEHA CTPAHA, A ЩE БЪДE PAMO ДO PAMO C ПOБEДИTEЛИTE. TAКA, БЪЛГAPИЯ HE E PAЗПOКЪCAHA, ЗA КOETO CA HACTOЯBAЛИ CAЩ И БPИTAHИЯ. CTAЛИH ЗAПAЗBA БЪЛГAPИЯ.

t. иcтинcки пaтpиoт, oт oнeя...

Russia hated the idea of stronger Bulgaria as well

kazakhstan has more land inside geographic european borders though?

The question was what has today's Russia more than the West(in the better side). If we look at their recent actions, they support Turkey, so IDC what a pre-form of Russhitia did with Turkey long ago

the post liberation bulgarian question was complex at best m8

russia opposed our re-unification and wanted to install some drunktard on our throne

on the other hand the west tried to keep us separated and subjugated to the ottoman trade deals and leach our production

we were never someone friend

so everytime I confront some ...philes who support foreign states, who supposedly are good for us I have to suppress my urge to smash their teeth out

wwwfacebookcom/killrussophobe/

1 Лaйк-1 Cпaceнa Бaлгapия

>communism made us submissive bitch to Russia this hard
Fk my shit up

>today's Russia
that's nowhere in the question though, or the implication is extremely vague.
History is just as much part of a nation as it's present

Didn't Stalin specifically vote for Bulgaria to be a defeated state though?