I’m out of lube. Please help what do I do it hurts bad

I’m out of lube. Please help what do I do it hurts bad

Bump lol

so ur telling me you cant just satisfy it without lube? and you have no lotions or soaps or anything in ur house to use

Dumb fag needs lube. You don't need lube to fucking jerk you cock dude. Its not that hard.

What do you think the pilgrims used you fucking poofter?? They had no lube

fucking dry rub you idiot

Listen up all anons who live with their parents and don't want mommy and daddy to find their lube. Olive oil. Yes, extra virgin olive oil works perfectly and no the irony isn't lost on me. Its consistency is perfect and it creates a warm sensation. Best part is, you can just store it in the pantry.

kek, cut fag issues.

Fucking this uncut masterrace

Exercise some self-control?

Mayonaise

Kill yourself. If you are a cutfag, you are a mutant anyway.

Your spit

Deez nutss

put ice water on the fucker and leave it alone

ay blin

I’m straight but can’t stop staring at this bulge in the catalog. It’s just so aesthetic and just a little too big to not stare.

Just use your spit you mong...

just go dry

You guys are harsh; we shouldn't be putting cutfags down. Before they were even old enough to speak or make a decision for themselves, someone who was old enough to do those things took them from the warmth of their mother's arms and mutilated their dicks. Now they have to spend the rest of their lives falling back on weak, tired old excuses about women preferring their mutilated penis to a healthy one.
They have been badly hurt and their hurt follows them to this day. You should pity these people.

Blyat, Boris? Is that you?

Restore fiveskin

Spit and a prayer.

I'm cut, but I can't be asked to ever grab lube so I just jerk off sorta using my foreskin. I can't imagine haven't to clean my dick every single time I masturbate, lube feels gross.