Non-English Essential Charts

Post non-English albums that you feel would fit into a possible Sup Forums essential chart.
It would be neat to have starting point-charts for Sup Forumstants who aren't native english speakers.

I'll start:

Murubutu - L'uomo che viaggiava nel vento e altri racconti di brezze e correnti
(Italy - Alternative Rap)

Caparezza - Museica
(Italy - Conscious Rap)

Other urls found in this thread:

4chanmusic.wikia.com/wiki/Essential_Charts
youtube.com/watch?v=m1cX2DoJ-e4
youtube.com/watch?v=WtgkDq_CvMk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4chanmusic.wikia.com/wiki/Essential_Charts

I know that there are already international charts, but each chart represents a single country. I wanted to make one where all the albums come from different countries. Sorry if I'm not explaining myself correctly.

Uochi Toki - Cuore Amore Errore Disintegrazione
PFM - Storia di un minuto
Area - Arbeit Macht Frei
Dark Wayne - Succo di Zenzero

>not "Le dimensioni del mio caos"

There are countless non-english speaking countries, it would be stupid even making a chart for country because it wouldn't account for all the different time periods and genres

This

Couldn't decide between the two, but I ended up choosing Museica because I adore every single literature, historical and artistic reference in it and I feel that production improved even more. In the end Caparezza's work as a whole deserves to be on a chart, though.

Didn't expect so many italians here! Definitely gonna check all of these asap. Grazie raga!

There's always the chance that a godlike album doesn't get put on a normal, english chart because maybe not even Sup Forumstants know about it, so in the end every chart in general is pointless. But still, it's fun to make them and discover new music, so the more charts the better IMO.

>There are countless non-english speaking countries

youtube.com/watch?v=m1cX2DoJ-e4

Bascially the only Polish album you need to know.

>Caparezza on Sup Forums

this is truly the end of days.

before you go on sucking your own dicks, the only Sup Forums approved italian band is pop_x.

maybe Uochi Toki could fit too. but only before Libro Audio.
youtube.com/watch?v=WtgkDq_CvMk

>the only Sup Forums approved italian band is pop_x.
Oh, so it's shit?

One of their songs is just the singer saying multiple times "I'm a faggot"

Tbh I enjoy them, but ignoring the lyrical quality of singers like Caparezza while letting a pass for them...

What I'm trying to say is that saying something is "Sup Forums approved" is not a compliment.

I know, that's why I brought up that song of theirs. Also thank you (and every other user) for your input on this thread. =)