Anyone here ever slaughtered and eaten a girl before? I hear they taste like pork

Anyone here ever slaughtered and eaten a girl before? I hear they taste like pork.

All people taste like pork. I can confirm. I'm an alien from Mars

Who said anything about people tasting like pork?

Girls are NOT people

Read OP's post, porkchop

Not all girls are people, but all people are girls. I've studied your species' anatomy for years on Mars

He said GIRLS. Not people.

Mmm id taste her

I don't understand.

I am NOT the same species as her. She is a girl. I am a human.

this girl went to my high school
class 2010

Never eaten a girl but drank her blood.

You went to high school with a girl? Was she the class pet? The class pet in my high school class was a hamster.

A little sweeter than pork.

Repent ye sinners

Your Earth specifics confuse me. Regardless, the males and females of your species both taste like pork. We have large banquets where we gorge upon the flesh of the recently abducted. We are fond of "red-necks" from your "America."

stop with this stupid shit

Depends on which part really.

I hate girls

When I was with an explanation team, scouting land in the Amazon for future development, we stumbled upon a small nude child as we made our way through some bush. This child ran in fear and as we cautiously followed the very subtle path the child was found on, we were amazed to find a small village hidden secretly in a patch of the jungle. First met with hostility, we soon gained their trust with help from our local navigators. These people brought us some food and dirty water as a sign of trust. We openly accepted their food after 6 hours of trekking and fear for what may happen if we dont. Really a win win situation. Later on as we were depart their village well noticed a few bodies lying on the ground, cut up and covered in blood and dirt. Apparently these tribesmen commit suicide after a certain age and the villagers consumes their bodies as some weird normal "the world keeps spinning" practice. Mentioning this, the food we ate contained meat, but we noticed no animals near by. Safety assuming I've just consumed human flesh, that we all have, we all have to agreed never to mention this openly.. But I've gotten off topic. From what I remember, human flesh tastes like fresh blood flavor meat and is tough to chew.

CAN YOU PEOPLE PLEASE FUCKING STOP???? FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, GIRLS ARE NOT FUCKING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explain yourself, hu-man

What makes you think that girls are the same species as me? "Girl" is a seperate species.

I don't know who you are. What are you?

I'm a human

No your not. Stop lying.

I'm a martian

Is that supposed to be sexual? You realize that's a girl, not a human, right?

EWW YOU'D FUCK A GIRL???? THATS BEASTIALITY, BRO

Women are actually a species of man. Therefore having sex with a woman is gay.

You all are missing out. The meat is a little stringy, it does taste almost like veal, and a little salty. I lured a couple of women into my house once, they were models looking to do photo shoots, it didn't end well for them. They were tasty though.

martian tits or gtfo.

going down on a chic and finding out she is on her period doesn't exactly count as drinking her blood.

Why are you a homosexual?

Girls are underdeveloped men

We do not have mammary glands. My people emerge from birthing chambers within the planet. Thus I cannot provide you with "tits."
According to your historical passages, women came from the rib of a man

Na they were wrong bout that. Which 1 u read?

A prehistory documented by your people. Some sort of Holy Book.
It is time for slumbering now. The nights here on Mars are cold and black. That is when the Therns come.
Goodnight Earthlings