Other urls found in this thread:

baja-opcionez.com/bailey-jay-cum-with-me-and-my-dildo-07sep17/
m.imgur.com/a/9M41q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that Robin?

idk i just got sent it in a discord

New video bailey jay
baja-opcionez.com/bailey-jay-cum-with-me-and-my-dildo-07sep17/

Can I just like pay one of these traps to let me suck their dicks off?

Invite?

Sauce???

am i gay if i like traps with wreraid dicks

I would really like to date one. Any ideas where to find them b?

Seriously?

getting a womb transplant here soon, cant wait to be a mom!

What happened to Robin Banks? His tumblr is gone... He started to get serious about it, but I lost track.

This one is repulsive. No frame at all, just bones. I can imagine gauntlet.nes theme playing to a picture of Mr.Skeltal. He looks like an emaciated half starved D&D nerd that washes his clothes in a pot under the stairs so he can imagine hes Harry Potter. Where is the sex appeal in this goofy looking retarded nerd? Even AVGN is more attractive.

this has to be a joke right?

He posts on twitter

Bump. We need a back up when the other thread dies.

Damn that is a jiggly juicy ass. I'd eat that ass with enthusiasm.

You wat

get help for that scat fetish or kys

Why is it so hard to find videos of traps like this....

Whats a gpod site to find traps like this masturbating with dildos

Only place i know is toypics and thats being taken over by hamplanets and nasty ass hairy men instead of traps

Audible lol

You actually can. I used to advertise on eros myself.

We need that minute long webm of Ko

Ashemaletube > date added
Spicytrannyhd > search toys, click latest. Or just scroll through the popular. Personally prefer checking out the new vids

Fuck I wish jennatrap made more content

Same

And thanks

Anybody heard from Ko?

That Face.

This album is bretty good

m.imgur.com/a/9M41q

She was on her discord a few hours ago. Pretty doped up after her peen removal surgery, probably passed out atm

Those are more trannys than traps

Im looking for cute boys bouncing on toys not brod shouldered chicks with dicks

Well I was in one class with her but I did see her often in the video game club sitting right next to the same boy. I'm starting to think she had or has a thing for him but never said it at the time.

As for the boy she was always with? He always wore a green hoodie even when it was hot. Wore glasses a bit overweight. He was a D in looks while she was an A. Why do the ugly boys get all the good ones.

I can't do faceless traps, literally just dudes. Not saying traps arent but i need to at least see a femme face/voice.

Theres plenty of pure gay shit though I have to weed through it to find what i like all them time

>Why do all the ugly boys get all the good ones?

That's kind of rude you know. As for why they most likely grew up together or something. Looks isn't everything.

Why do you care anyway. If she's happy she's happy. You said it yourself that you didn't really even know her.

Faceless traps are litterally skinny dudes with below average asses

How long is she in the hospital?

Because beautiful people should only be with beautiful people. Ever hear of dating inside your league?

Should be about a week, i think she said 9 days but already been in for 2 i believe

I ligit want to find one too but idk how

There was a gif/webm of someone sitting on their knees with their cock bent back against their socked feet and he ends up cumming on them.

Anyone have this? Saw it a few threads ago but didn't save it apparently.

Anyone have that workout chart that always gets posted?

Nice

Has anyone orgasm'd from anal/prostate stimulation?

Yes feels great

Few times but couldn't pee after for a few hours

Anyone have moar?

More please

I can tell by the pixels etc etc

How exactly did you achieve it? Took trying a lot of times?

trap discord/ eBAh6gE

Fucking seph.

She's got a lot of great pictures. She's very tiny. She said she has a video, but I never saw it. Anyone have a link?

Lots and lots of edging normally, edging with butt toys, and weed

It takes time and you got to idk want it bad and mentally prepare and edging would help thos is why i love forplay last time i had a anal orgasm me and the guy i was with chilled out drank did some molly and just plaued with each others cocks but stopped before id cum until i couldnt take it and had him fuck me till i came and damn after that i was done biggest load ever wished i had someone to suck me as he fucked me

So you edge first, then stimulate?

Why is this faggot so fat now

the one where he an heros because his mutilated peepee doesnt look like a vagine

Yes lots of edging you wpnt be able to do it with quickie sex

Edge, then keep edging. Just edge and edge and edge and eventually the slightest touch launches you into a bliss that will wash over your entire being. Take a hit if you're smoking, and go at it.

I can't orgasm this way without smoking cause I keep overthinking it.

Lets see that ass of yours

any more?

Sauce???

jerking, hot as fuck

any good idea for replacement dildos? nothing too hard like cucumbers if possible

>satan
>calling others degenerates

I would give you some gifs of me but the file size is too big :( sorry

that's a guy you guys, don't fap to it if you're straight, you're welcome in advance

"Elf needs food badly!"
"Don't shoot the food!"

this isnt gay right guys?

This

Quads beats trips