So I've eaten about 25 brownies *$4* each and about 20 chocolate milks at my work I wipe my ass and stick it in the...

So I've eaten about 25 brownies *$4* each and about 20 chocolate milks at my work I wipe my ass and stick it in the walk in also dubs decide what I do next will do ANYTHING
Will answer questions

Take literally every single thing from the fridge and leave a cup of piss in fridge with timestamp

Where do you work user
Roll for pee in walk in!

I'm working with a junkie today so I can do legit anything wicked gay at work it's a papaginos

Pu somthunt in arse wife timestuhmp

Slit wrists Papa

Bumpp

Have fun eating your own shit

Eat your own shit after eating alot of brownies and drinking the milk

Throw toilet paper shit bombs all around in the restroom

Idk, just piss on everything

Admit you're the one that has been stealing and pay for everything.

Fuck dubs, we got trips!

Trips have spoken

Is that some meth eh?
Jealous

trips overrule the dubs.
OP gonna pay for his thievery

Going for ultimate get to secure it

Nice trips - now OP has to confess and he's basically fucked. Good work.

Shooting for quads. Pull the fire alarm. When everybody has left, take all of the shit out of the freezer and

you realize that sign is code for "we're putting a hidden camera in here now" right?

do and then call your manager/superior a fucking normalfag

Dubzzz now waiting on digorno

OP here got busy just died down I said dubs faggots not trips finna piss in the walkin and u can't put cameras in below zero temps nigger
It's shitty coke BTW

I found where you work and sent your boss an email with screen shots of this whole thread. Have fun faggot

Suck my cunt fat faggot I'll post my work # bruh and talk shit I lift

About to eat more food in the walkin might just shit on a shelf or in the mushroom crate