Marry Christmas

Marry Christmas

Ho-ho-ho

>last name is shit

Don't really understand the point of this thread. What; you're giving us permission to use the card? It's probably a cancelled card, or its some weird ploy.

Probably a stolen card. How fucking new are you

Need a zip code homie

>744444444
Better be that fucking ZIP

Now a get thread

It's my first day

Get

If it is a stolen card, would using it get me in trouble in any way?

Because honestly as sad as this sounds i need some fucking food I'm poor as shit

checkem

Nop. You can even deliver stuff directly to your house.

interesting last name there mr. t shit. lol

Fucking Autists can't read it's Smit.

Hi Mr shit.

I count 3 faggots that can't read

Picture don't lie

nice

How to use without gubmint finding me

Thank you

are you literally retarded?

Autist spotted

Has anyone used it yet?

Is that the bottom of a jar of Vegemite.

What was it?

Austist*

the card is already deactivated.

I knew vegemite would be a great bait for catfish, catfish love that armpit odor.

Guys it worked? Wtf?

waiting

An order went through when I tried it, ig it works

Works :°]
Used personal Amazon and home address, am I gonna have any kind of issues?

Your purchase was declined.

Yeah, feds will be knocking on your door soon.

Damn, what if I had used a throwaway and a different address that wasn't mine?

I don't think so? Unless you're ordering thousands of dollars worth of stuff. Then again, I've seen a twitter thread w/ credit card stuff before so I guess we'll find out.

Unrelated

what is that app called?

Ryan T Shit?

any lawfags/cops in the tread that can tell how fuck one would be if they used the card?

Looks like Mimi with custom colors

If I order $500 worth of shit will I get v&

kek

Yes, you dumbfucks. Credit fraud is a crime. It's stealing you morons. You're literally telling the cops where you are. I've had my credit card lost/stolen 2x and the cops caught the people every time.

So how would I just go about getting some ramen for the week with this? Order amazam?

But what if I used a different address?
Sent it to a house that the landlord has been working on every day, all I did was buy like $75 worth of butthole massagers, didn't use my real Amazon account or anything, fake email, fake Amazon, fake address. Can they still somehow catch me?

How to pull this off then?

Don't be a fucking pussy...

try it and reply back in a week

if you don't reply back it's because the black dicks are so deep in your ass in prison you wont have an asshole to massage

The boyo put his shit online i dont see how we can get cucked

Being smart is different from not doing it at all

when you use the card you are agreeing that it is your card, if its not your cards its fraud

I have a feeling $25 isn't going to land me in jail, but you never know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"He just left his car parked there unlocked with the keys in, I don't see why stealing it would get me in trouble!"

he posted a pic of the back of a credit card that was probably stolen to begin with lol

>your logic

"I was just wandering naked in a bar, I dont see why I'd get raped!"

This is why we need feminism. Because when women go places wearing little to no clothing, grinding on men they don't know, and getting drunk, they sometimes get raped! We need feminism to teach men not to rape