EGYPTAIR MS804 CRASH

EgyptAir Flight 804 from Paris to Cairo disappeared from radar with 66 people on board, the airline said. Here's what we know so far:

• The Airbus A320 was flying at 37,000 feet when it disappeared.
• The flight left Paris at 11:09 p.m. Wednesday and was due in Cairo at 3:15 a.m. Thursday.
• A distress signal was detected in the vicinity where the flight disappeared from radar 2 hours later, the airline said.
• The distress signal could be automated, rather than sent by a pilot.

What happened Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/05/19/pm-terror-attack-not-ruled-egypt-air-disaster/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EgyptAir are denying anything to do with a crash.

"Press Release No 7
EGYPTAIR denies all misleading information published by news websites and social media channels regarding the reasons..."

Glad u made a thread.

Either a Muslim terrorist or technical failure. I hope the plane got down stabile and it floating on the water if that is even possible. I'm slowly getting more scared to fly honestly. I have flown like 20+ times since I was 7 but the last 2 years there have been like 5 passenger plane crashes.

Let's hope for the best

>tfw going on a transatlantic flight this summer

kek watch over me

May kek be with you based Norwegian.

t-thanks aussiebro

I'm going to malta so I get the feeling.

I am honestly not scared of flying self just the idea of maybe crashing.

May we have a good time

>1996+20
>flying

not even once

>u2 dutchbro

i like flying too, it's exciting.

but i'm also scared of crashing, especially when we are over the ocean.

JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE

I know the feeling bro, i'm going to Greece for a holiday. If there are any brown people on the flight I might pretend I heard them say something like "I will be with allah very soon" and tell security.

I don't want to fly with non-whites, I like being alive.

It underwent maintenance in Cairo not long before. A bomb was probably planted by compromised ground crew. It was triggered with a timer. The intention was probably to have it explode over Paris.

If wreckage isn't found in the next few hours, then the ELT signal was not from MS804 and we're dealing with another MH370 that will be in the news cycle for weeks.

kek

You're not flying to, from or over Muslim countries or countries in civil war. You're fine.

Anyone who flies egyptair has a death wish, plain and simple.

Ground crew were reportedly responsible for the Merojet bombing outta Egypt, right?

Blacklist:
Egypt Air
Air Asia

Which other third world airlines need to be added?

Malaysian Airlines

when are we going to find out more?

How could I forget...
Malaysia Airlines

soon all the airlines, this is "their" agenda

well, he might be flying over GB, isnt't he?

At the French and Egyptian press conferences most likely

Dutchbro giving out the bantz

Don't worry nigel, even the sandnigs wouldn't waste a bomb vest on a flight to athens

yeah

Maybe it joined the Malasia airlines plane in the void.

Egypt air on suicide watch.

>Britain is an island
>Sand Niggers Can't swim
>sand Negros are in Germany atm
>Dutchfag Van Jan Van Paedo Van's country is VERY close
>Get wrecked son

Kek. Probably well north out it towards Greenland tbqh.

Turkish Airlines

>What happened Sup Forums?
EDGYptians went off radar. Good day it is.

[roaches did it, btw]

Well, I guess so. I'm going to Zante though, maybe they are mad at the decadent cigarettes.

1st for dapper don

Aeroflot

>Mfw deployed in Kuwait
>Mfw I return home in a month
>Mfw I have to fly over the ocean
>Mfw no face

Now here's a question. Who was on board, was there anyone of note?

Every Russian airline

Muslims by the sound of it.

Why is flying over the ocean relevant? You're toast either way if something happens.

Germanwings

Up at dawn

British Airways

I wish he was English so I could vote for him.

Drowning is infinitely worse than burning to death in a gigantic instantaneous fireball.

Sad!

Be careful!

niggers are not designed to swim bitch, enjoy your muslim mayor

Im guessing, Muslim Hijacked the cockpit and flew the plane straight upwards in a nose ascension ... eventually blowing up in the atmopshere

if it was isis, i wonder why they haven't claimed responsibility

Well now I really hope it was a terrorist attack or media will trash him for "being rash"

Uncommon MAGA edit there. I did only two of these with the armband, and here's the other one.

it's near impossible to get into the cockpit.

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/05/19/pm-terror-attack-not-ruled-egypt-air-disaster/

>Sources from EgyptAir reported that at 2:26am, shortly before its disappearance from radar, the aircraft sent out an SOS signal, whereas another emergency signal was picked up two hours later at 4:26am. This later signal, according to the company, could have been sent by the automated location devices installed on the aircraft.

>The captain of a mercantile ship claims to have witnessed flames on the sky during the night some 150 miles south of the Greek Island of Karpathos. His testimony led to the discovery of the plane’s wreckage in the area he described, just ten miles inside Egyptian territorial waters.

If the crash produces a giant fireball on land you won't get the chance to drown if it goes down in the sea, no worries.

they didn't send our an SOS and they crashed

WHERE IS THE PLANE?

>it's too early to call this terrorism bigot!

In 3...2...1...

I hope he responds by saying "are you implying the French are terrorists?"

>into

Who was flying this plane?

There is speculation that the missing flight MH370 was orchestrated by Muslim Actvist pilot

The yurocommies will learn to regret not heeding your words Emperor. Sad!

>flames on the sky

la la la la bomba

Is it just me, or does an Airbus with only 66 people on board, with some of them being called "security" sound a little odd?
Hate to put my tin foil hat on, but what if this was shot down as a political assassination?

Was it Islams?

Well, that certainly could be a possibility. EgyptAir has had pilot suicides before. Once off the coast o f the US in 1999 one of their pilots put the plane into a nosedive into the ocean and killed 200+ people.

It's only an A320. They are pretty small.

too soon

I saw the pres conference, he said that every hypothesis can't be ecarted.

Wait for the black boxes

Almost certainly senpai

Just like lasttime when we found out the "German" was a Jew that went to Israel regularly and posted on Zionists sites.

Is it an happening pol?

Soon it will be Allahwings

Why it was hacked of course. Just like MH370 the hacker took control just as the plane was between air traffic control zones.
That's not the only thing that is the same with those two incidents. The hacker also cut off ALL communication links, something that is impossible even for the pilot to do. You need to be inside the computer to do that.

And to top it all off our hacker friend also picked a plane with the flight number 804. The precise number of days that have passed since the first hacking of MH370 and MS804

It was hacked. Most likely the hacker is on the phone right now with the french authorities negotiation a couple of billion dollars to stop him from smashing 10 planes into sea tomorrow.

Nah just some frogs and Muslims crashing into the Mediterranean.

IT'S THE BIGGEST HAPPENING YOU CUNT

>mfw flying back to Thailand in a month

no, the plane was full of arabs

>THE PILOT DIDNT RESPOND 10 MINS BEFORE THE CRASH

COCKPIT WAS SILENT!

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

SAME SHIT HAPPENED WITH MH370

THIS IS SOME MYSTERIOUS SHIT FAMALAM

IS IT ALIENS?

>we found the black boxes at 1200 meters depth
>heavily damaged boxes, it might take up to weeks to evaluate
>we finally were able to extract the audio line in the time frame of interest
> we are going to play it live now

>kkrrrrrrr..krrrrr....., Inshallah, Mohammed! Told ya looping is haram..ALLAHU ACKBARR!

Crashing this plane ?

ISIS CLAIMING RESPONSIBILITY!!!!

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

You're walking now, nigga.

proofs

air france

Post the source faggot

Is was waiting to see who would make the first banepost.

Burgers have no proofs

30 Egyptians
15 French citizens
2 Iraqis
10 other

PLACEEE YOUR BETSSSS

Iraqi

or French

wasnt there also 1 Saudi?

the mysterious thing is that there were 3 Security People on this plane .. why? Its just 50 people ors o

Probably a MOSSAD Suicide Attack

all muslims anyway
there is no reason to go to egyptia right now

ISIS waited a day last time to create the most panic

2 Iragis or "French" citizens

So it's all some guy's master plan?

We already know

From memory

1 Brit
1 Belgian
1 Chadian
1 Saudi
1 Canadian

and a few others

Continental Europe doesn't take security seriously. They expect British intelligence, the only thing we are good at now a days, to inform them of everything for free. They need to step up

CIA?

Can anyone link me to the president of Egypt calling it possibly a terrorist attack? I thought I read it somewhere but lost it

fuck CNN these cunts are fucking fearmongering morons. literally all they're doing is fuelling the fire when we actually don't know shit.

if it is confirmed for the happening then sure, freak the fuck out.

but don't be a cunt beforehand