What's the best adult swim show ever Sup Forums?

What's the best adult swim show ever Sup Forums?

Sealab 2021.

Harvey birdman

Moral Orrel

Squid billies

Venture Bros

rick and morty

you are all fuckin =g idiots

Sealab 2021 follows ATHF

Once Murphy's voice actor died, it was hot garbage.

This is objectively the correct answer, IMO, followed closely by fucking FRISKY DINGO.

Harvey birdman:attorney at law.

This

Space ghost coast to coast

Either Metalocalypse or what said.

aqua teens

Harvey Birdman before Colbert quit.

China, IL

Shit is pretty top notch, no bad episodes. But I think we all know the answer is Tim and Eric

>Tim and Eric
Good, but not as flawless Tom goes to the mayor

Xavier: Renegade Angel

Fritata

This, or Xavier: Renegade Angel

Oh shit I always forget about Tom goes. That is a fucking masterpiece.

if I wanted to watch random garbage i'd watch robot chicken

If you don't read this in your head in the theme music you suck. Harvey birdman: attorney at laaaaaaw

the first half of samurai jack before they rushed the ending

The only great thing about Metalocalypse is motherfucking Brendon KILLING the music.
Without that, show itself is more often than not just meh.

this

>Inb4 op wants something to watch
Everything that was said was good but your ass needs to watch Eric Andre show

I don't know man, rockso episodes are pretty good.

Yesss

Check It Out!, with Dr. Steve Brule

Assy McGee

I didn't say it was ALL meh, but you remove the music & there are far more meh episodes than good ones.

Christ, might as well said 12 oz mouse, they're on par.

Aqua team

grey

best show

This.

Squidbillies is one of the best cartoons ever.

Adult swim should do more throwback time slots to older shows, such as how they are doing for this (and next?) week. Sad that american dad, family guy, and bobs burgers brings in most of their audience/views - especially since there are so many reruna of the same episodes over a month span.
Honestly, an hour (or maybe two) each night for old shows could introduce newer viewers to classic shows, and allow adult swim to bring in more new content.

Stroker and hoop bitches

I wonder if they stopped makin episodes because harg nallin sclopio peepio got canceled

Loiter Squad anyone?

You hit the nail on the head though. Bob's burgers, American dad and fam guy bring the views. Which brings money.

Do you think the chuckle fucks in this day and age could appreciate brak show or TGTTM?

Ew niggers

MY NAME ISSSS

Family guy obviously, this is the absolute funniest show of all time, Seth McFarlane is a comedy genius

This about sums it up.

Shake Zula, the mic rulah, the old schoolah

Tim and Erics bed time stories is alot better than awesome show.

ts

For sure this one is top 5 god tier cant wait to order the dvd for this and keep it forever. for my children

I like getting stoned and watching fish center live

Some Robot Chicken is okay.... ATHF earlier seasons hold a special place in my heart... 9/10 ATHF

Its really sad that brak, harvey birdman, space ghost, 12 oz mouse, strooker, assy, 2021, dreamcorp, venture, etc. aren't pulling views like those 3 shows. My guess is because of cartoon network sharing the station, and people/kids leaving their tvs on, or somehow people focusing more on online viewing? I'm not sure but internet affected how adult swim operated/line up scheduled.
Maybe adult swim could allow more variety by streaming their broadcasts 1-3 hours after they premier online (excluding new shows), or allowing a "next day" internet set up? So they don't have a "U" set up for their viewing schedule [which is most viewed content early and later on in the night/morning, with different/new content in the center. Like: family guy, bobs burgers, american dad, new/old shows, family guy, bobs burgers, american dad, potential reruns of new/old shows, adult swim 4am stream, cleveland show, king of the hill] - and instead keep a non repeating schedule for american dad/family guy/bobs burgers in their later re-runs of the night time slots by keeping a linear airing schedule with older/throw back shows incombination with pilots, and reruns sprinkled in. Idk if this would work though. Just my rambling.

Not Pickles the Dog, that's for sure. Holy hell that's the edgiest show I've ever watched.

That week or two they were forced to rerun saved by the bell was awesome... the outright rebellion going on in their bumps for it was gold.

SUPERJAIL BITCHES
BEST fucking animation