Hey guys I'm pickle rick!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUWXC7WBYkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why...? How....?

end yourself

We all die eventually

My story begins at the dawn of time-

Honestly, pickle rick is a top 3 joke of the century. Every time i hear it, i just burst out laughing because i cannot contain myself due to the sheer comedic genius that is Dan Harmon. You have to really think to understand the joke. Do you even get it? HE'S A PICKLE!

Agreed.

I am more waiting for the Manchurian candidate episode.

epic for the win!

>The Rickchurian Mortydate

Do you like Rick and Morty? Been a big Rick and Morty fan, ever since the release of their season one episdoe, Anatomy Park. Before that i didnt really understand any of their work, it was too artsy, too intellectual...it was on Anatomy Park where uh, Morty's presence became more apparent...i think Total Rickall is the series' undisputed masterpiece, its an epic meditation on intangibility at the same time it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding season. Watch to the brilliant ensemble playing of Rick, Morty and Jerry you can practically hear every nuonce of every burp and swear In terms of script craftsmenship and sheer writing, this season hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the story to "Mortynight Run", in this episode, Rick and Morty adresses the problems of abusive political authority. Auto Erotic Assimilation is the most moving episode of the series, about monogomy and commitment, the episode is extremely uplifting...their messages are as positive and affirmative as uh, anything ive seen on tv.

that's not the joke

>>youre
>gay

I'm [insert noun] Rick!
I turned myself into [insert noun]!!!

TINY RICK

Fucking normie cringe

Helloooo reddit

Rick and Morty is a gateway anime of the worst kind

this has awakened me to the world's need for a pickle rick dildo

yaaaas queen

ooh bait

gotta be b8

i want to suck on his pickle dick

You guys literally have no sense of humour if you really think that

you gon suck out dat piccle juice

more like you are in your early 20's
and are following in on the trend to get some laughs and seem cool for saying hey i know pickle rick

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

lol

pickle!
schezuan sauce!
plubmus!

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

He's in a pickle because the family's only solution to the problems are a psychiatrist.

lookout, he's a narcissist!

kek

Kill yourself faggot.

family guy
south park
simpsons
ect

are better then this shit show

rick and morty suck

+1

I watched this and just thought it was idiotic

checked

how do they make south park so funny

i cant be the only one wanting sauce

get shwifty!

Faggot

I like rick and morty but season 3 is kinda becoming the worst season of the series. It takes Rick (who is the closest thing to a god) and just turns him into a poweress idiot sometimes

The show is funny at best. It's not. The. Greatest thing ever made peppers come out of my anus every day and night and never gotten any other ideas

It's a cartoon, aspie

her feet are so ugly

youtube.com/watch?v=AUWXC7WBYkY

This has gotta be the most forced joke I've ever witnessed.

Hard to see such a good show go down the shitter after 2 good seasons

god damn i need her

CHECKED. Trips speak the truth! Rick and morty is unfunny fucking garbage. My friend tried to get me to watch it but it's absolutely trash. Pickle rick? Seriously? that's supposed to be funny? So fucking stupid

checked

I'm Pickle Trisha! Yum!