>north "supposedly good" italy
>greece

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRPC9G5M7c8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my name is Jakub too

>memes about uk having an expensive education
>higher percentage than countries where you literally get paid for studying

Too many people here have degrees which just devalues them for those of us who actually deserve them

It depends on the university culture. In the US and UK not going to college is ruining your life while here in Denmark it's only gymnasium

Yeah, not to mention Germany diverts most of the students onto apprenticeships, while a relatively small percentage goes onto the university. And no one considers them dumb.

too many people go to univesity, getting shit degrees and never going to work in the field of their study ever. but no worries, we have thousands of Zhangs coming over and making the job market even more competitive!

Schoolz fo' foolz

A library subscription and a few reputable sites and you're on your way to becoming the first amateur mathematician to crack a millenium problem

Either people that matter know the difference between degrees (even technically the same degrees can have differences between schools), or your degree was too easy.

>tfw completing university in a year
>will get a job in UAE
>will get more money than the average western european

heh

"Waaaaaah having educated people makes me face more competition"
Get a grip

That's the difference in schooling system. Some countries put all its education in college while others may give qualification that are technically not considered tertiary eductation

95% of people between 18-25 in portugal have finished high school.More than in spain and italy.This is just the salazar effects.

In norway trade schools and professional schools are popilar.And going for fishing work and other stuff esrly on to cement your job security.
There's also no stigma about going for lower paying jobs unlike southern europe

I just hate seeing the working class trying to climb socially desu, besides my degree has a barrier of entry as it requires a good maths grade in school to get in which is something that is less common than you would think here so competition isn't an issue for me personally

>Actually deserving
So people that enter with the same grades have different right to enter?

>class rotation is bad
Are you british overlord?

more like butthurt u-under..scrub lord?
god im terrible at this

Butthurt scrublord would have worked.

>"Beyond the Sands of Sudan"
>"The amazing story of the most unlikely math genius of our time"

>"Without access to schooling, he had to learn math by counting ravens by the waterhole"
>"Today, he's the most recognised mathematician of our time"

>"This movie is the most inspiring thing I've ever watched, solid 10/10" -Stanislav Slavowski
>"The most heartwarming sotry of the decade" -Eva Silberstein
>"A wonderful story about human resilience" -Adam Addams

Whal will your job be? Architect, conscruction site manager? What else is there to do in UAE?

professional I am a greek poster

Are Albanians smart?

Great more people to complete a brain-dead easy degree making my already useless degree even more useless but hey at least my country is """educated"""

Irrelevant, Albania is canceled
youtube.com/watch?v=aRPC9G5M7c8

University is useless here, you'll end up unemployed anyway

shame
and the percentage is going to be something liek 90% once the old people die
Everyone I know has a degree of some sort.

this, better to learn vhs if you want to survive.

good meme but it's true

t. university student

work in medical lab

>university student

come by my vhs factory and I'll shoot you.

I look forward to it tbqh

>25-64
Well we do come out rather badly from this, but we've got some justification: tertiary education here used to take you to full Master level before being considered "completed".
We only started awarding Bachelors like 15 years ago.
I do believe a map of completed master level studies or a map of people aged 25-40 would show us in a much more favourable way.

The map is not about high school, but it's about college. Besides Salazar being the one that actually ended illiteracy, that doesn't mean a high percentage is a good thing if they are all meaningless degrees like sociology. We also have way too many lawyers.

>inflating the educational systems

He's got a point, though. The west got a fetish for degrees to the point where they've been made easier so more can pass and much more expensive because there's such a huge demand. That influx of people with higher education further spur on people to get more degrees, because they've inadvertently made employers have higher and higher demands to land a decent job. Even though frequently having a degree in sociology or whatever will have no impact whatsoever on a person's ability to perform their duties. The fact is that most people don't need a degree and it's just a waste of time and money, for both themselves and society.

Worse than that, it's helping eroding the more traditional values regarding family and the creation thereof. People and especially women, are wasting so much time on pursuing careers that they likely won't get and even if they do most will be unable to keep it if they ever decide to have children. Which, of course, they should.

not to mention that a 1/3 of the us goverments assets consist of student debt, debt they will never recover

they are pretty much already insolvent to begin with, this is the straw that could push into another recession

its a scam

without us you would be still shitting in a hole in the ground
>inb4 butthurt written in latin alphabeth

NOI

AM FOST

IMPERATORI

an underrated post

RARE
A
R
E

>tfw to smart four college