>borrow mom's car
>itsfuckingonempty.html
>decide I'm gonna beat the rush and get gas at 1:30 am
>drive down us1 a few miles
>no gas anywhere or huge lines in a few gas stations
>fuck it. going back before I run out of gas
>see huge gas truck pulling into Shell station
>pull up to pump
>wait 15 minutes while truck guy dumps gas while I shoot the shit w Lyft driver also waiting
>fill tank while noticing that at least 100 people are now in line for gas
>yesyesyesyes.png

pic very related

Thank god I don't live in such a shithole.

Record hurricane and drive through the center...post it on jewtube and send link here

Word. Florida really is a fucking shitbowl.

I plan to experience it up close and personal.

>be me
>filled up gas cans 3 weeks before hurricane season because i actually live here
>generator ready
>car filled with gas before 2.70 hike up.

learn2florida fgt

Record that shit

Good for you. I live in Miami Beach. I had a full tank on Tuesday, but that's when the lines started, and my girlfriend has been borrowing my car because her Prius is on empty. If we have to evacuate, I guess I can take whats left in my car and put in in hers. Getting of of Florida will suck. One long long and boring road full of traffic.

No girls allowed on 4chin. Gtfo.

damn, OP, that's crazy. you going to evacuate?

Nah. Sitting back to enjoy the ride. I don't have shutters for my house so if the shit hits the fan I'm going to run across the street to my neighbor's house.

holy fuck, good luck. it looks like it's going straight for you. atleast you got booze and shit. make sure you get everything you're going to need to be holed up for atleast a week. i bet there will be some great looting opprotunities

you mean great getting shot opportunities?

Should be interesting. If it's not underwater, there will be a lot of shit to chainsaw.

Same here in Miami. I could have gone to N Carolina tonight, but I have to go to the office in the morning. I'm invited to a place in Stanford, but I'd have to jump in that horrible traffic tomorrow. I might as well stick it out. I have food and water. My concern is that I live on the bay in Miami. If the water makes it over the sea wall I only have 8 inches before it comes in my back door. Then I'm fucked.

I bought a canoe just for this. Zeus don't let me down.

Cutler Bay here. The only time I've ever seen Cutler Bay on a map is for this hurricane.

yeah good point, and looting basically makes you a niggg

user, you are so fucked. Hope you can get up to a second or third floor with enough supplies to last you through it, teh keys are going to be completely underwater

> If the water makes it over the sea wall I only have 8 inches before it comes in my back door.

It's not like you haven't had 8 inches in your back door before, though.

We're gonna get a lot more than 8 inches on the coast, my dude. Get some sandbags or make some makeshift barrier that isn't going to blow away.

rekt

No looting. At least not on my block. I'm fully armed. And if there's no power, what else is there to do?

Good one. Should of seen that coming. I bet you have a joke about that too.

Futurama is funnier than that gay ass cuck show

I said that wrong. If it makes it over the sea wall, I have about 20 yards, and then the 8 inch elevation on my house. It really depends on the tide when it hits.

wrong thread, was talking about rick and morty lol

My Unc bought a place down south of Tampa. Back in the 90s. Used to come up here every summer because fuck the summer down there. His condo was one step up, then a nother small one, concrete block on a concrete pad. Nice solid little place, but low.

So, he dies, left it to me. Miss the old guy, but sold the condo immediately, because fuck that. I coulda lived practically free in that place.

Gonna start refering to hurricanes as 'gay ass cuck shows' now, thanks

>gay ass cuck show = Irma

Yeah, I understood. Hoping for 8 inches of rainfall might as well be hoping for a miracle at this point.

>Sup Forums told me it's stupid because reddit likes it
>and i don't like reddit

RaM really isn't as terrible as everyone makes it out to be.

We might make it out alive.

I get what you're saying, but it won't be standing water. I have drainage, and the bay is right there, if it doesn't over flow. I drained the pool a little. I don't know. I'm gonna get anything of value off the floor and hope for the best.

Quality response, take this (You).

Why the fuck are there two Cockburn Towns on that map

heyheyheynow...

it's show tits then/or gtfo.

we must respect the laws of the internet.

Two pirates in the 1600's with syphilis had to drop anchor, completely unrelated events.