Girls we know FEET thread part 3 FB IG snap. Post those toes of hoes you knows! Include face

Girls we know FEET thread part 3 FB IG snap. Post those toes of hoes you knows! Include face.

Starting with Sam DiFabio

My wives, original user here, been with her 6 years, >21 now

jesus more user more!!

Post her asshole too user

Reposting this one in case anyone missed it

Man I'd love to fuck those feet

My wife's feet been with her for5 yrs

post asshole

Don't have any on phone and am at work sorry Sup Forumsro

God I'd fuck her tits off

damn son
thanks for dumping feet pics anyways while you're at work

I'd prefer fucking her ass while she's on all fours in front of a mirror.

No prob, anything I can do to contribute to the ff community in my own way.

I'm sorry user, but I rolled dubs when I asked for asshole. You must post a picture of an asshole, since you don't have any of your wife, we're gonna need a pic of your asshole now. Tell your coworkers you're going to the bathroom real quick.

Coming up to my last few gents, I'll look through my folder and see if I have any more worth posting

Have a pic of her tits instead

man you lucky bastard

ITT: 14 year betas post pictures of girls who don't know they exist.

Wife ere

Here you go you lucky bastard, found one in a vault

Let's see your asshole user

no

my nigga my nigga

Damn user you're so lucky you get to cum on those gorgeous feet!

Fuck Sup Forumsro I'm 110% jealous, I'd love to nut on your wife's feet. Perfect toe nails, perfect toes and perfect soles. 10/10

Hope you guys enjoyed, save em while you can, probably won't be uploading any new ones til the end of the year. Once I have more in better quality

Can't wait! Gonna dump buckets to these pics

She paints them a new color every week or so, I'll try to get more variety, and even some in different serttings.

OH look! Another one was found

Anymore Sam?

how did you two meet

School, we were real young but we didn't fuck up and are still together now

inb4 op of pic.

i was just wandering if anyone had the other picture to this set. the other picture is of her outside in flip flops with pink toes in the grass. i've been trying to find this pic for ages now.

Dammit I just got done nutting to a different pic of her toes before you posted this gold!!

Welp, round 2 then

nice to see you back user
more of my gf

Hello again Sup Forumsro She finally painted her toenails black again

nice, man. looks good
we just went to the beach recently

Imo the best feet out there is from pale girls, where'd my other post go?

That's my girl, suuuuper pale; makes for a good contrast with polish and the pink soles/toes
dunno, it says it's deleted

That's weird, you ever cum on her feet and have her walk around in public?More?

in what way exactly? like cum in her shoes or on her soles and have her walk around in closed-toed shoes? or cum on top of her feet in sandals and have her walk around then? in either case no, but just curious
here is her licking/spitting on her feet

Fucking hot for sure. And either I those, I had my girl do a cumwalk at the mall one day, wish I would've recorded it and taken pictures. Her heels had cum dripping all over her toes

Damn, that sounds hot as fuck. She likes to do exhibitionist stuff sometimes, like masturbating in the car and stuff, so maybe she'd go for something like this...

After this storm passes I'm going to try to convince her to eat my cum off her feet in public

damn, dude. What's the kinkiest thing you have done in public with her?

She swalllowed my cum as I got pulled over on the highway once, besides that, park sex, car sex, and skinny dipping with a facial at the pool (live in apartment building so many people have access).
What about you?

I fingerbanged her in some bushes next to campus dorms, we've fucked outdoors on my car in empty parking lots, or in business parks, car sex, road head, etc. I fucked her in my apartment complex's pool once, though it was dark and no one was around and it was underwater. Wouldn't have been hard to tell what was going on, tho
Crazy that you got away with a facial in public like that

I've cum inside her when she went out without panties in a skirt, had my cum drip onto her feet. So fucking hot, she panicked though and covered up.

I've pretty much trained her to open up and try anything I suggest, having her suck her own sweaty toes while taking a pounding is a garunteed nut

>having her suck her own sweaty toes while taking a pounding is a garunteed nut
fuck i have to do that

what position does she usually suck her toes in? missionary?

Pound her harder when puts her big toe in her mouth and the moans cause her to put more in her mouth

linamalakian on kik has sexiest toes

Missionary mostly, she put both big toes in her mouth once, hasn't replicated that in months

Well, I definitely have to try that
catch you later though