Do you like Claude Debussy?

Do you like Claude Debussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faMtcwacuk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like Clair de lune

I like his head

I eat debussy like pork fried rice

As if a the opinions about fucking Claude Debussy of loner nerds on a chinese image board matter. Thread hidden.

One of my favorite composers ever, but I have shit taste in classical.

> being this fucking pretentious on an imageboard
oh, the irony

Yeah

Niggas lickin pussy
Listenin to Debussy

Yes. Love La Mer and his piano etudes, and his chamber music is underrated.

i don't get debussy

ebin :DD

One of the best operas, string quartets, set of etudes, tone poems, flute works, harp works. What's not to like.
youtube.com/watch?v=faMtcwacuk0

He did what to the pussy?

I like Debussy if you know what i mean

can you name me some penists like depussy please, hes my favoright muse-ic maycur

Debussy is quite unique, but Ravel is kind of similair

double trips impressive, i like ravel, i need more people though lol i heard bill evans is influnced by them too

Dude is an inspiration to me as a composer. I can't think of a more engrossing piece of music than La mer

The thing about Ravel is he has similar tonal ideas, but his ideas about structure and timbre are unique and a bit more rigid. Debussy was a bit more improvisatory when he composed as apposed to Ravel who was very meticulous and studious; Stravinsky didn't call him 'the best of Swiss watchmakers' for no reason

Why does his head look photoshopped

they both used Satie's style to create their impressionism

I appreciate Debussy for his neo-modal innovations, but I find his actual compositions tedious.

Messiaen. Try his cycle "Vingt Regards" for starters. The recordings by Yvonne Loriod and Pierre-Laurent Aimard are both excellent.

I can barely play clair de lune on the piano

I like Palleas.

thank you ma nigga