Would you buy a young woman's milk, if it was publicly accessible in all stores?

Would you buy a young woman's milk, if it was publicly accessible in all stores?
Also would you work or start a woman dairy company, that would produce girl milk and other products like girl cheese or tit icecream?

do not, my friends, become addicted to water, drink mother's milk instead!!

>Would you buy a young woman's milk, if it was publicly accessible in all stores?
I'd try it out sure why not
>Also would you work or start a woman dairy company
this would be a regulatory health nightmare

If there was a farm, would it be in house? Where do we put the babies?

yes, it would have to be inside, specifically inside a properly heated one, female babies would stay with the mothers, male would be given out for adoption.

this is now a inmortan joe thread

we dont need to impregnate girls
read about induced lactation

and how many generations do you expect to be able to work? one?
it is an ideal situation if the mothers that are milked are able to bring up their daughters instead of you having to go out and buy new ones all the time.

Sounds like a pain in the ass... of SJW and cunts would fuck off totally. Probably rate the milk by how hot the cow is... that sounded very jiffy

what then with their sons?

as i said before males are given out for adoption.
I doubt that it would be a good idea to use the own production for breeding purposes.

seriously user between your slave threads, death sentence threads, and dolcette threads, i get the impression you are one fucking creepy user.
>would not want to meet this faggot under any circumstances

better option is selective invitro

they will look more like this

kill them as a regular dairy industrie, just breed a few babies for replacement

no, if we force them to do exercises

they dont force the cows to do exercise, they just feed them, walk them to the milking station, and return them to their pen

I agree, would love to meet..
and.. moar!!

You don't keep milking cows in pens. They are kept in a pasture, where they can eat the grass. Some farmers rotate the pastures so they don't eat all the grass.
They keep veal cows in pens - an absolutely barbaric practice.

Driving down the road my girlfriend saw an empty billboard. She turned to me and said I should buy that and put a giant picture of my tits (they're DDs). At the bottom it can say, for breastfeeding call (phone number)

That's a great looking bitch

Yea, I wish. My sis had a kid a few months ago and I have been drinking her milk. So much better than cow milk.

source?

another "why is this posted every day" thread...