What game are you playing?

What game are you playing?

Space Station 13

Drymouth Gulch server.

Minesweeper

Source?

Destiny 2

The Game of Life

No saves, no restarts, one life, no checkpoints. Been on for 19years now, only pause for sleep and once I wake up boom another day filled with Life.

Deus Ex. Guess which one.

Sounds like shit...

Original (the best...)

Up until about 5 hours ago, yes. Now which one?

The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth

Human Revolution, 2nd best

Yeah, I went the cyborg route and I don't know how to advance now

sounds like you lost already. also kids should not be here on this site so fuck off faggot.

Finished that one a few weeks ago. Now which one?

playstation 3 is going to hell so they're having big sales lately so all dem sales games

bought farcry blood dragon yesterday for 5 bucks

If you're Sup Forums too, then Invisible War

ok

The game

Bioshock

Dark souls 3. I know they ruined it but I can't help playing it

>19 years old
>kid
One or the other faggot.

Dirt4 because I can't be bothered hooking up the PSVR for Dirt Rally. Dirt4 is so shit compared.

If you think 19 isn't a kid, well, sorry to tell you user... Your balls have barely even dropped yet.

t. Triggered 19year old

That rain gets me hard. Whats the game?

You sounds like a bitter oldfag

Mankind Divided isn't too bad.
Just unfinished.

have you been able to unlock godmode yet? It's the best way to play although once you activate it you cannot switch it off unless you have access to Olanzapine or something similar

Only the stupidest one EVER!
>It'll rock your cock snot right into OP's mouth!
>It'll Convert you into a Muslim!
>It'll butter your butthole!
>It's so... Mediocre!!

MGSVTPP, took a break for a year for it and came back to a lot of new weapons and clothing and stuff to develop, especially from the Event stuff, missed the gameplay and my gaming waifu

Rather be a bitter oldfag than a 19 year old kid

That game where you must prepare to one, final exam before the new semester starts and it's the absolute, immovable deadline. I forgot it's name.

Im not the 19 year old kid, i just had to point out how pathetic you come off

And i doubt that

oc

for some reason recording myself playing skyrim
my mic is shit and I don't talk about anything, but I'll upload it anywayfor some reason recording myself playing skyrim
my mic is shit and I don't talk about anything, but I'll upload it anywayfor some reason recording myself playing skyrim
my mic is shit and I don't talk about anything, but I'll upload it anyway

I am playing Sleeping Dogs

xcom 2 and sudden strike 4

goddamit give me OP source

What game is that asshole

Bayonetta and some Chivalry clone "Mirage: Arcane Warfare".

>WoW

I was playing gtaiv, still having a blast playing it 9 years later.

>Mirage: Arcane Warfare
why are you doing this to yourself?

It was free.
Wasn't too bad.

Final Fantasy 14

just beat horizon zero dawn, now doing the last of us remastered, went in knowing nothing except to turn my sound up, been enjoying it a lot

Maybe in the future. I'm still playing on casual mode, no drugs, no booze, not even cigs yet.

I'm going for Crusader Kings II now, gonna be tribal and fuck every girl I kidnapped

Good taste. None of you fags play NieR Automata ? I'm grinding the shit out of those robots to upgrade my pods, real pain in the ass.

Dude I have those same pajamas

Also is afterbirth worth the price ? I already have rebirth and I won't play greed mode so I don't know if 15 bucks are worth it

Completed it a few weeks ago.
GOTY

What are the graphics like?

Total War:Warhammer

Did the desperation of Emil yesterday, was pretty epic.
What setup of weapons was your favorite ? I rocket small sword/big sword and small sword/lance all the game, never tried the fist weapons.

Natural Selection 2. A great under rated game.

Same as you, except the lance, like the small/big sword combos.

what game is that op?

i would love to but its fucking pain to play on keyboard and mouse and i am too lazy to get controler

Any suggestions of what PC game I can play with my 6 y/o/ daughter? Playing ABZU at the moment.

What is your opinion on N2 aka the network aka the red girl aka the tower girl ?
Sorry I just want to talk about the game but every thread on Sup Forums is cringe as fuck

Dream Daddy

-->

My man, 2 great games. What did you think of Horizons story? Most people hate it, but I loved it

It's pretty weird, I guess it depends on where you spawned. Right here, everythings pretty bright and sharp, fucked up my vision a bit and now need glasses to keep my PER up

Unteralterbach

Hmmmm

TPP

Playing Hatsune Miku now.

its like 25 bucks dude..

It's Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Dunno why everyone's being a faggot about it

rainbow six siege my dudes new map is trash cuz it to fucking big and for some reason i cant fucking get the new map

Have fun really.

Weird end, but you know Yoko Taro, he loves this shit.
I really want to play a thirg game where the story continues.

Thanks, I'll look into it. Managed to convince myself it was Hard Reset for some reason!

Faggot

Bf1 my dudes on Xbox one

darkest dungeon
mass efect 2
outlast 2
LA noire

No, it's not. Those are flesh fingers, Jensen's arms are bionic

Fucking this. Too bas Yoko said that he does the "same game twice" he'll take that as a fail so don't expect an Automata 2 except if square and/or platinum put pressure on him

But yeah really want to see what the fuck will 2B and 9cuck do after ending E

Stalker Call of Misery

Invisible War was cancer.

Who tf has Xbox one and wants to play with myself

Operation Flashpoint

9cuck, fucking kek.

Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne

Office Job: Making Money

cyberpunk style
orange and black colour scheme
future >no fake skin
FPS

Forgive me user

>19 years
fucking noob, get good faggot.

Not the issue, as i said i am fucking lazy

There are some good hacks though - just hard to find legit ones that won't kill you.

I'm really sick and tired of the "Evolving" ruleset though. Seems as soon as I figure something out - they needlessly nerf it, or buff some ridiculous thing. And don't even get me fucking started on the economy or the bullshit political "mini game". Dev's must be smoking crack or something.

is that the stupid mass effect game

if a friend has it then let him log in on your pc and download it
then you have it

alex kidd in shinobi world

I hate this compulsive emo piece of shit

I play it on ps4, judge me

your dick is facing the wrong way user

oh do yourself a favor, spec for both sexes. You think it won't matter, but at some point you realize the option to have sex with multiple people / gender is a major plus. You also meet more interesting NPCs.

If you spec for it early enough, you get like +500% opportunities ( as a male ). Not sure if it helps females much.

I was LOVING Pubg

But my PC is out of comissions for days now..

Devil Daggers, but I suck at it.

Guess what im playing

>Smoke
>Anarchy
>Concrete queen

Witcher 3 for the third time. This time in hardest mode.

Nibba, guys around my age group 15 - 25 are among the highest who drop outta the game. Hell, sometimes they'd wreck havoc and mess up their "friends" game.

>complains bout evolving
Dude, the last update was a few million years ago. Besides, humanities so into the game now, we're making our own updates.

Get on my level faggots.