Kill Nazis

Kill Nazis.

Sounds like you need to buy a ticket to argentina and get the fuck out of america.

1: IDENTIFY Nazis
2: THEN you kill Nazis

otherwise, "i seem to have accidentally killed a Hellsing cosplayer."

captcha: polizia kill

"it was just a prank bro!"
last words of every white nationalist faggot.

Good luck cuck

Except this is real life and not a movie, and if you kill anyone you go to jail.

Have fun getting butt blasted by niggers in jail OP.

This is Sup Forums lol

ever wonder why nazis and zombies are the most commonly used badguys in games? because you can be as cruel as you want to them and nobody gives a fuck.

>kill Nazis

Hitler disagrees

haha! hitler didn't even have the guts to go out fighting. he just took a cyanide pill and shot himself. after all that bravery and "i will never surrender"

he fought in wwi though

As a Russian and a Jew it is my god given right to punch Nazis. Every day I wake up in the morning and feel the sunlight on my face, and I smile. I go outside and beat the everliving shit out of some fascists while taking a stroll to my neighborhood Rite Aid to get some yummy Rainbow Sherbet. After I finish my ice cream, I recline on my favorite park bench and wait for Nazis to pass by so I can knock their teeth out. After a long hard day of nazi-beating, I go home and have a refreshing glass of Babushka's kompot. I am proud of the fact that I am Russian and Jewish, and that my ethnicity allows me to beat up Nazis.

and he didn't fight to the last. he fought until his cucked government told him it was okay to accept defeat.

>LARP vs reality
>pic related

I want to kill commies like my grandfather did in the Korean War. He loves telling me the story about the USSR and Chinese soldiers he killed there.

Antifa commie*

You guys always get your ass kicked, then scream about "literally scalping nazis"...lmao.

Kill Commies, Rednecks, Muslims, Nazis, and Kill Commies again (I cant stress enough kill commies)

Abandoned his platoon while they all died. WW2 was literally a shame-feulled expression of one manlet's PTSD.

made for a bretty good story though

But wasn't it beautiful