North Korea will attack either this Saturday (according to south korea) or when Irma hits land in the US...

North Korea will attack either this Saturday (according to south korea) or when Irma hits land in the US. I'm willing to bet the latter due to the increased fallout range with the high winds.

Prepare yourselves fellow Americans. This fight may be our last.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
investopedia.com/articles/forex/072915/how-petrodollars-affect-us-dollar.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=v0UxJ2l8rmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They aren't gonna do shit.

Fake and gay

Cool, I had a brunch on Sunday I've been trying to avoid anyway. Man that's a huge relief!

how are they going to get there? swim?

HAHAHAHAHAAAA

or will they load their soldiers into rockets, like Gottfried in "Gravity's Rainbow"?

/thread

RIP Murica. We will sing glorious songs to your memory.

They will fail

>he believes North Korea is a threat
Their chief export is hot air.

Dude, if shit goes down I wanna be a ghoul

foxnews (kek) is saying theyre going to EMP us by shooting a nuke into orbit, and that its(it being 1 missile) going to kill the entire US, mexico, and canada

>may be our last

Nah unless their goal is suicide those fucks arent gonna do anything and if they do i hope they take me out i dont wanna live with rad poisioning

why dafuq would they even do it? its not like anyone's invading their territory or stealing their resources. their government does nothing for its people besides stalk and torment them, it takes all foreign aid for its highest ranking officers, and then throws a temper tantrum when they behave so cunty even their allies don't want to help them out.

seriously. n. korea is like that scumbag neckbeard that lives in a friends basement, always complaining about how bad the house is, explaining how his failure is someone else's fault and making shooting-spree threats on social media any time people tell him to buy his own fucking smokes.

>Attack during fallout range of high winds of Hurricane Irma

You've completely forgotten that Hawaii is apart of the US. If the US is going to attack NK, then the best way to do it is via Hawaii, where Hurricane Irma has no reach.

It's just gonna be another test icbm. And it's not gonna happen on Saturday now that S Korea already announced it lol. Kim won't make himself look that predictive.

Idiot

I hope they nuke the fuck out usa.

Good.I support North Korea over you slaves of the Jews

check out the edgy little contrarian. tell me bro, how many red pills have you swallowed today?

>2017
>not knowing what THAAD is
>thinking anyone would even come close to hitting the US with any icbms, missiles or frizzbees thanks to THAAD missles everywhere

you niggers need some communism

In the unlikely even that the US was destroyed the Earths economy would probably collapse.

poor jews...

he knows. everyone is so worried about N. Korea nuking the usa, but in reality there are battleships surrounding our country at all times with thaad missles and aegis class missiles that would destroy anything that came at us hundreds of miles off our coast in the atlantic/pacific sea

Irma already hit fag

"nobody expect the spanish inquisition"

Just shut thier internet down for good.
Thier gooks will eat eachother alive when they cant play league of legends anymore.

>its not like anyone's invading their territory or stealing their resources.
But the usa has persuaded everyone to isolate nk from international trade, has regular preparations for a full blown invasion and has a history to stick its dick into issues which aren't their problem.
>about the government
Well they do have some things established which might seem immoral from a western view, but they're not really wrong - they're just more strict about their laws - much like sharia law, which is established in large parts of the world. I know you wouldn't want to live under sharia law, but can you objectively say that it's wrong? No, you can't, it's just a set of rules and punishments which a group of people agree to to live under.
I believe north korea would shut the fuck up if the usa would get off their case (and by that allow them to invade south korea).

... which is why they just ignored that one missle which was shot over japan because the usa isn't east of japan.

its funny cuz north korea doesnt have internet lol

Thats S Korea, faggot

>ignored
>impacted around 10,000 km from usa

thanks for your opinion

>ignored
>impacted around 10,000 km from usa

thanks for your opinion

So you're telling me those nice thaad missles in front of nk are going to shoot down a nuke just in front of the usa?

>NORTH KOREA LAUNCHES A MISSILE AT THE US
>This time it almost makes it to Hawaii before breaking apart and falling in the ocean

It does actually, they even have their own OS, they also has a theme park where it costs the equivalent of $1 to get in, vs. $100 in crapitalist countries

north korea's concept of trade is "we'll trade you all those things we want for some of this sub-chinese grade garbage even we don't want"

i dont think its taken much of any persuasion to get everyone on board the 'grow the fuck up' bandwagon. their government isn't just immoral from a western view, its a monarchy that knows the only dogs it needs to throw a bone to are the ones that can sling a rifle. everyone else can rot in hell. sharia law is equally fucked up, but at least it pretends to be a theocracy that has to abide by its own fucked up interpretation of a religious scripture that predates their law. the north korean government is just some thugs who made up a bunch of self-serving rules, called themselves a communist country, then gave everyone the finger including their own people.

And i bet everyone can get in there at all times and not just at times where they're sceduled.

I don't understand why NK tries to develop ICMBs. They already have nuclear SLBMs on nuclear submarines and can hit large portion of continental US with them.

I want to believe.

icbms can be much bigger and carry bigger warheads slbms are of course limited by the dimensions of the submarine

because they dont actually have the capacity to deploy short range nuclear weapons without screwing them self over
if there was a sub from NK it would have been detected and handled

also
>imlying NK got subs with nukes at all

still begs the question why use a nuke? the threat is what gives you a chip to bargain with in getting what you want. the second they actually launch one, they effectively lose all bargaining power AND put the entire population of their country on the chopping block.

North Korea has 7 device that might allegedly reach US soil. This 1 missile is vulnerable to US anti missile defences.

The US has more than 7000 thermonuclear warheads sitting around gathering dust. A fraction of these would turn north korea into slag. The US would of course not want to nuke n.korea due to China & S. Korea getting into a huff about nuclear fall out but it also does not want to go in and fight the north koreans on the ground because China would step in to preserve North Korean sovereignty (whilst also puppeting the regime in the process). China does a) not want 20 million north korean refugees fleeing the country into china and b) a US presence on its borders interfering in its sphere of control.

So what will happen? Protip, this guy gets it The north koreans are a threat to world peace but with both China and the US identifying this they are both willing to do what it takes to avoid NK getting invaded or nuked by the americans. As long as there is levelheaded leadership from both Xi Jinping and Donald Trump oh jesus christ we are all going to die.

But nah we'll be fine. Even Donald "I am much smarter than my generals" Trump couldn't fuck up so badly as to actually declare war on north korea despite her provocations.

Don't listen to the other retards.

Look up "nuclear triad".

Once you grasp what a state achieves when it completes its nuclear triad then you will understand both why the dprk is trying so hard to do it and why the rest of the world is trying so hard to stop them.

Well they want the usa to fuck off, people are ridiculously scared of nuclear weapons and that's the reason why they develop them. They're not meant to be used, but if the need ever emerges - why not?

but what IF NK actually goes full retard and nukes (or at least tries to) the USA?

sick lol

wouldn't it be ironic if we had that big california earthquake on the same day?

I say EMP ends US civilization

the missile would be downed the second it gets anywhere close to US territory

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
Haha I hope

Some of You Guys are Alright, Don’t go to America Saturday

Their submarines are from pre-cold war tech...I doubt they even manage floating passed south Korea

would be interesting to see

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Roll

Contrary to the popular believe of cocky westerners military equipment didn't improve that much in the last 50 years. A shot from an AK to the chest will still kill any ordinary soldier. Don't know how that translates to submarines, but i wouldn't discart them.

Not a bad idea to nuke the hurricane honestly

Nigga, them hurricanes are Kimmy's. Experimental weaponry is the only answer to this absolute meteorological hook'n'jab.

>hurricane stops for black magic reasons after impact of nuke
>kim hastily creates a statement where he was trying to prove the usa how powerful he is and that he can stop a hurricane

all of this belongs on Sup Forums tbh

For spreading the fallout

They'd need three, and the ability to hit each of our power grids. If they could manage that (fat chance), then roughly 80-90% of the population would die within a month.

More worried about geopolar shift. The effects of which could set off massive earthquakes, tidal waves, and get the volcano under Yellowstone to finally blow, bathing half the country in ash. Flooding would be enough to change the face of the globe. Also, say goodbye to the Middle East and North Africa -- a definite boon in everyone's favor.

Because you print dollars?
We will pass to € and no one will miss you

thanks for the heads up bro

We are entering the strange age of civilization.

I wonder if giving NK enough capital to westernize itself is the best option?

If the US were to collapse and there was no more U.S. military to enforce the use of the dollar for all srs bsns (oil and shit), the world would just move to a different currency like the euro and everything would be fine.

No Hollywood would be a giant bonus too.

I like films

Hopefully your last shitty burgers

COOL COOL so cool
More cool stories OP, about how this is all cool and stuff. Cool you know. Cool so cool. like, maybe first they can wait for the end of the world, that way they can destroy MMMmmooorre of the earth, so the next martians can't use it. FUCKGIN CHINESE i know.

Cool so cool

The attack on amuriicca is a faint

wut

It's the basis for all oil trade. Look up petro dollar
investopedia.com/articles/forex/072915/how-petrodollars-affect-us-dollar.asp

we dont give a shit about your nigger shit
stupid nigger
my gas price went up like fuckign what oh 15 percent recently over nothing great

How is this even a refutation

Which won't matter if the north koreans are using cobalt bombs.

Kek

>hearing a story the chinese are so irrational this morning that hey guys since its raining expect sky to fall

you do know, of course, that EMPS only kill active electronics? true, a lot of amerifats might die if they couldn't get aircon in the summer, but jesus, do you really think tubsy little president Kim could afford a working nuke? his farm workers are starving to death in the fields. all of his personal electronics were gifts from the west.

i seriously doubt NK could get a missile all the way to the US with any kind of payload.

i am stating this here because i have a long history of being wrong, and i want to see the US completely fucking pancake NK after an unsuccessful missile attack. i want to see a glass crater ten miles across that glows at night.

did you ever meet one of those overconfident asshole bullies who will throw a punch at your face and stop short of hitting you?

i was amazed to learn that a lot of nations still send NK aid. cut that shit off right now. blockade the hole and stop EVERYTHING getting in, including chinese ammunition. a lot of the NK peasants will starve, but how long do you think Lil' Kim's regime will last when they run out of bullets?

Let's hope they target Cali and vaporize every last liberal retard going, fingers crossed!

#GoKim

The DPRK does not attack.
It never has. It never will.
Your propaganda is based on falsehood. The provocateur and aggressor is the USA in every instance of conflict in Korea.

THIS
BUSH EVIL
FUCKING USA
youtube.com/watch?v=v0UxJ2l8rmQ

This is just another case of made up propaganda by south korean agents. The song was made by south koreans.

Trumpo will wipe Kim Hong Hung from the face of this earth.

They don't let you play lol in north korea you baiting fuck, thats south korea

Bruh, you don't shoot down a missile that you know isn't going to hit anything. All that does is tell them your capabilities. You strike when it's the real deal and shit's poppin' off.

What drugs are you on? Weapons are massively different. You can't compare an assault rifle to a submarine.

Actually modern body armor, and esapi plates inconcert with an iotv will defeat multiple rounds of 7.62x39 armor piercing rounds. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

has nothing to do about telling NK your capabilities. it has everything to do with fear of escalation. we shoot down a NK missile, russia and china get scared as fuck that their nukes in a MAD situation wouldn't work; so they build up and also build anti missile capabilities.

Very simple answer, if you're not an a propaganda fed ameritard.
It's not bargaining, it's damaging the USA to such a degree that they do not attack. It's not a threat and something they want to negotiate over, this is literally meant to safe their lives. If americans attack them, they know that it'll be a never ending occupation with a fascist military regime installed that will massacre them over the next decades. They got nothing to lose in this so they can at least make it as costly for the USA as they possibly can.

>north korea attacks with their paper rockets and plastic guns

God , i love this meme

> yu'll do nutin*

No need for N.K. or 'cane I for dat destro. Let Rump be president and it be all de same