Is this pic shopped?

Is this pic shopped?

Yeah, this is the original photo

They filmed scenes from The Dark Knight Rises in Trump Tower

This.

Holy shit, Thanks

God emporer and dubsman thread and not a single repeating digit.

Trump are the real Batman

>"is"

I know it isn't explicit but I only see American Psycho with Trump instead of Christian Bale in a suit with Trump.

Guess I'll be the one to fix that.

good on ya

Ayy

i am very PROUD of you

lek

Same. Bale really is a handsone bastard.

Wow. I didn't know Christian Bale was racist. Throwing all my blu ray with him into the trash.

Why not just leave them for the refugees who will take your home soon.

I was comming at from the picture portraying the vain and destructive business man I see on the TV and Trump. Almost like a critique.

P R A I S E K E K
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K

We dun' like yer kind 'round here

That really is Batman and Robin.

Trump is 6ft 2, true patrician height.

The other week Patrick Bateman more or less endorsed Trump as well, as much as a fictional character can.

Surprised no one claimed it was a sign from Kek. Sad!

that would be 4'11

You can tell bale is a leftie by how low he wears dress pants

The Wayne Enterprises building was Trump Tower in TDKR

Worried about someone's personal thoughts instead of being concerned that yourncountry has been invaded by the lowest form of life on the planet. You worry if someone is racist? About to set off the Muslim post alert! Marine LePen wins and you must go back to your shit hole society. The free welfare on French whitey is over. When America told Imam obama fuck no on muslim invaders and the Republican representativeso voted to fund his invasion, the American people kicked in high gear to make sure we elect a president that will make hunting muslims a ''no bag limit''.

so Trump actually is Batman?