Mfw no bf

mfw no bf

and what do you think the reason might be?

OP time stamp and face please

Hatmaster4321 my Kik text me

Tits or GTFO

Hatmaster623

r u trans

i love you

pretty sure this is the girl from the "give me video games" thread that is going around and will die soon. Not entirely sure but pretty sure. Already posted WAYYY more than tits and timestamp. js

fuck off newfag

Show vag

NBHNC

where do u live

NBHNC

nevermind nails are wrong and the difference is more obvious in that second picture.

still cute but also almost certainly fake so eh

*Newfagmaster623

Whats the matter cunt, r9k not giving enough attention?

pic related

kys pedo

is she really kill?

looking ripe for a raping. a deep dicking when she's in that much of a state already, would be a divine delicacy indeed.

there is nothing wrong with you.

why did you take down your youtube channel?

prove or fuck off,mate.

how fucking new are you?

as someone stated above this person frequents r9k, not b. I never go on r9k. Chill, bud.

she's been known to lurk and sometimes post on Sup Forums. but yeah she primarily sticks to /r9k/

if she can post our sigil...

Ciara, don't get stressed out over nothing. You don't need that crap right now. Just go to school and try your best to concentrate on studies. Not having a bff isn't really a priority for anyone your age. Stop feeling like you have to have one bc society says you sold. Society is stupid. Be yourself, and don't stress it and the boy well find you.

You're just boring and mentally ill enough that i don't need to worry about being an amazing bf and could just feel neutral towards you. Like a completely safe bet or settling for something that qualifies, that's just acceptable and good enough.

She's shit baiting for waifufag repliies, mate i wouldn't give an emotionally invested reply or reach for any helpful ideas.

It's not really her, idiots lol.

And that's why no bf

I would just hate to see her waste her life away. Even if it isn't her out not, I've seen this shit happen b4. Kids get so damn depressed cause they don't find a bf and they just start to give up and become lesbians and shit. I think this person is smart and deserves better. She should know is not her fault she can't find friends.

too fat, not cute, hair waaaaaaaaaaay too short, chubby fingers, not tall enough.

you don't get to be with em. but i'm sure some 5'6" broke bald blind manlet would make you his prize.

because us god tier guys, we dont want you. i wouldn't pay to fuck for you an hour. top kek. yuck. fat ugly loser bitch.

tfw motherfuckers dont know eliza

Well, you're no Boxxy..

I would love her

but where da feet at

das not ur feet :c

Kek

Timestamp?

How about no?

Show us your belly button and go to bed.

moar solez nao

You are very slim. Are you okay?

She's been 15 for four years, hasn't she?

What the heck. Too cute. Poke it!

Roll dubs for both tits

Nice try OP. Now go to bed.

Can you post more?

Your face is fat and misshaped you are ugly af I bet your body is incredibly mediocre why do you expect to have a bf lmao

Right, coz it's not really you so how can you?

You a trap loving faggot

Elizachan.

Forgot pic

>all these Sup Forums filenames
I want to believe so hard but you're not even taken the most precursory steps to be convincing

You sed both tits fookin m9

>not banging your hipbones against door frames

Not op. Just a quick image search and the girl''s pics are all over the place.

Wow, we have a sherlock holmes over here
>fucking newag

Show us your anus and I'll be ur bf