Do you have any cursed films, tv shows, books...

Do you have any cursed films, tv shows, books... which you cant enjoy anymore because they remind you of an exgf or something like that?

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, anything to do with Mexico, fucking slut.

I got caught smoking weed while listening to Eric Clapton, haven't enjoyed anything from him since.

No because I'm not a fucking retard. Stop being a pussy you little bitch boi

Mr. President please go to bed.

Sadly for me, I shared all my favourites music and films with my ex, so now I cant watch them anymore without remember all the nice moments, which also lead to the worst.

how it's made. used to stay up late with my ex, we'd wait for our friends to pass out and by the time that show started we were definitely alone, used to fuck right on the couch cus we couldn't wait to get to a room. ugh.. miss her. can't watch that fucking show anymore tho

The music "Agnus Dei/Adagio for Strings" of Samuel Barber, my granfather died in the same day as i got attached to this song

You're a bunch of fucking faggots, please remove yourself from society, thanks.

y u so mad

he never had a gf

ex said we should watch lovely bones together, broke up before we could so have never watched it. Same thing with erik the viking, ex wanted to watch that with me and never ended up doing that before she broke up with me never watched it again. Scott Pilgrim comics remind me of some really shitty times in my life too, but I still love them.

my life. I cant enjoy it. It was builded with love from her, and now she is gone forever.

ska was ruined for me for a while

Sup Forumsros I know how you feel, I'm still going through this phase, a lot of things remind me of my ex, she was perfect to me, and i've lost her, i just don't know what to do rn, I still think that the days without her are wasted, I'm so fucking sad

for me the worst part is unable to do other things. I dont have a lot of friends anymore and she keeps doing all sort of activities all the time.
at least I managed to block and delete her from all social websites, it hurts but its the only way.

No, because I'm not a queer.

na lol ill be damned if a bitch gonna ruin my day

Same thing some months ago, I know she's doing things on her own, but I don't know what, she even deleted her profile fb.
I made some new friends lately (like 2 or 3) but I can't stop being sad or behave depressed, with one of them (he is in our same conditions more or less) I usually got drunk, just cause I wanted to feel better at least a little with a friend that could understand me..

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
Eaaaaa

I have some... blessed? stuff. Fond memories of my ex-girlfriend. She got me into punk music so I think about her sometimes when I'm listening to it.

In a wistful kind of way, but still feels good.