Underrated Sup Forums poster thread

My vote goes to the Greeks you guys always say something funny and are very underrated posters

The Indians that have given up not being told to poo in the loo and are just making poo jokes.

Amerifat:
>This guy comes up to you and slaps your gf's ass. What do?
India:
>I poo on him.

I think Australians are the most underrated on here. They are always shit on by everyone else, but in my opinion don't always deserve it.

Out of all the different types of posts I'd say shitposts are the best.

>t. panagiotis diaspora

Spain fags are the best

France is sometimes a good lad

Every Jap post lately has been quality.
Greece sucks

Australia have the best bants here hands down.

I think Japanese posters are very naisu

Everyone mocks Americans as being retarded but some of the most interesting and intelligent people on here are American

Indians, not because they often have something witty or insightful to say but because when someone from India does actually say something clever or contributes something meaningful to the conversion they are always just dismissed and ignored with a "POO IN LOO".

Americans cut through the bullshit when it's really necessary. Sometimes we over complicate something that is a relatively simple problem.

Most definitely this, based india is great when he embraces the memes.

I've notived quality posts coming from serbia latley.... also, romanian posts can be good sometimes, except when he does the dead american threads

The Indians were getting wrecked 100% with poo in loo jokes every time they posted.

That was until Designated shitposting OP made a ton of Trump General threads and redeemed India and put them on course to become a superpower in 2020

I see a lot of britposters making long replies, too long. I know I do it a lot.

Its weird, like something in our schooling made us too verbose.

kenya for sure

Canada.

Hahahha just kidding, what a piece of shit. France is best.

Romanians always put a smile on my face

I actually quite like Dutch posters.

Australia = funny shitposting
Canada = retarded shitposting

Japan, when they don't know english very well, are usually the best posters.

Despite the memes, India.

this desu. The many times I have visited canadia I meet good people but these guys on here must be the worst of the worst

Me ofcourse. Not posters from my country, just me. I am the best thing that happend to Sup Forums

You are a massive disappointment to the white race. Kill yourself.

Given the sheer amount of shit that gets poured on them, India and Sweden tend to have really high quality posts Ive noticed.
Also, Ive never read a post from Estonia that made me want to strangle him.

Fuck leaf-posts though.

I suppose if I had to pick the #1 poster though, it would have to be America.

USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSASAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA

My vote goes to Finland.

Only democratic nations get to vote, so you're disqualified Nigel.

New Zealand t b h

my vote goes to spain. you fuckers have went underground since 2008 being busy working and paying denbts until now.

kingkek XIV is proud

I can you see post from the other hill, Janez..

The Congo. I wish they would post more. They are pretty based actually.

Yeah, but there is only one computer in the whole country, so they have to share access to it, and very few of them use that opportunity to shitpost on Sup Forums. Also, the guys at the embassy are assholes and hover over you when you are typing.

But aussies arent underrated. Everyone already knows how good they are at the art of shitposting. As far as underrated goes, i'd say south korea. They shitpost rarely but when they do (usually against japan) its massive.

This unfunny Canadian shit posting meme needs to die. Canadians are funny as fuck. We have the best comedians in the world (Jim Carrey)

Japan, but then again they're pretty much well known to be consistently good posters
If I'd to say some under-rated posters then I'd say, Sri Lankans, Serbs, Croats and like the user before pointed out Worst Korea posters are also bretty good

fuck off stupid flagposting cunt
flags ruined any kind of discussion Sup Forums had left, now it's a stupid fucking circlejerk
"DURR, AUSSIES, DURR POO IN LOO, DUR FUCKING CANADA XDDDD"
Make everyone American, fuck this gay shit

I've been aware of my verbal diarrhoea for a while and make conscious efforts to tone it down. 100% disagree with American posters being up there though, I find them the most insufferable by a wide margin.

I think australians can make some good posts when not being stereotypical shitposters.

ill see some good bulgarian posters sometimes... guy from iceland did a thread earlier and was making some funny bantz.... philippines comments are usually decent

Kind of agree as well but the Sup Forums aspect is a big part of Sup Forums culture

My name is actually Janez and i live on a hill.

1.) Japan
2.) Australia
3.) UK
4.) Italy
5.) Finland

everyone else

I like Italian posters a lot for some reason.
Brits too because I like the way they post.

India gets my vote

If me and an Aussie made the exact same post fat Ameritard children would respond to me with "a fucking leaf" and respond to him with "le hilarious aussie banter, Australia is just like [shitty state]".
This is why I shit up the board, they've made me become what I am.

I vote Bosnia.

estonia has spicy memes

fuck off cunt stop responding to yourself

Fuck off, Pajeet.

Rasheed

Spain Bros

Sadiq

>burger has poor eyesight from his diabtetes

lonely bastard

I am sorry for all the Poo in Loo jokes. Indians are bretty cool as long as they stay in their country and are not muslims.

The Indians and Japanese that have good humor. Also redpilled Scandinavians making an effort to reclaim their honor from cuckhood with based posts.

POO

Why are you salty in every thread faggot?

are you even brit or mohammad abdul bin rasool?

POO

greeks arent white and they force us to pay theiir debts fuck them

No one checked my SJW wisdom Id either

Swiss posters are the best honestly.

Jap posters when they bring the pure, unadulterated fury in their bantz

Pic related

>hey maybe if I post two Indian names at different times he won't know I'm the same person.

Nice try, gypsy. Now get in the oven.

Rasheed

probably dutchbros

Israel can be pretty funny sometimes.

>mfw Israel brings the bantz to some Eurocuck

POO

>and are not muslims.
If you only knew..

Retard, I'm not an Arab but at least with their many faults Arabs don't shit in the streets or act like gypsies.

I second this, Indians have weaponized the poo in loo meme. They have evolved. The Turkroaches on the other hand...

>Arabs don't shit in the streets

I'm fairly certain you're replying to an Arab who shits in the street.

Feels bad man

Shhhh, keep it a secret

TEETH

.Newfag
Strayans are maymay gods, kek is of them.

kys

That is so cringeworthy because you know that he#s either an english teacher or some amerifat marine or some weebturd manchild on vacation.

It's absolutely embarrassing every time people unironically believe that some gook would post here with 100 % perfect English and using American slang.

>he thinks pakis are arabs

So, your sister's paki bf creampies her alone or usually with his asian gang members

Also, why you ran away from that thread, you cowardly superior white boi.

BODYWEIGHT

t.19 year old who moved outta Greece for economical reasons

Rude

POO

>Be Canada
>Gets shitty when can't keep up with bantz
>Whines about being unable to keep up with bantz
>Wonders why everyone keeps shitting on leafposters for being unable to handle bantz

Non retarded Serbs and Croats have good posts every once in a while.
>inb4 they are all retarded

My nation is too much of a majority to be underrated.

>yfw Sup Forums is pro-minority

America is a country of extremes and everything in between. Everything exists here.

the Somalian is a good guy

My vote goes to that guy from Somalia who started to opening threads few months ago, dealing with all the people saying "nigger", "WE", and all the memeing, but the guy still stood, posting pics from his shitty as fuck niggerhood and trying to make Somalia great, not again because it never was great, but great at least.

strayas

Stay mad cunt. I get the most (you)s

>cunt.

lol you can't even banter without stealing Aussie mannerisms.

loan me $$ you fucking potato negro

>brit doesn't know that cunt came from his country
It's used by every anglo country you tool

So why the fuck are you using it then?

Sweden desu
Sweden kind of does the same thing, not taking themselves serious when called cucks

Brazil posts are surprisingly high quality

I've seen some top quality banter from some Egyptians recently.

Plus they're crashing planes with no survivors.

Mad? We rarely get mad. I've seen some epic leaf spergouts at us recently, and funnily enough, more shit gets flung at mapleniggers. You brought this on yourself you whiny, cringey, maple flavoured cumsock.