How do we stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_diversity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you cant you fat slob

she could probably beat your ass, he wouldnt need to do shit

god I wish I had a nicki minaj shaped girl

This?

You shouldn't, blackW/whiteM is almost always the best pairing (I think AsianW/whiteM is the top tho) statistically

Stop what? It's a photoshoot. Nigger bitches don't date white guys. If they do, it's old white guys with money whom they'll eventually kill off. It's more how do you stop white bitches from shacking with niggers. The answer being is be a better white guy rather than blaming whores. They naturally flock to physically superior men after fleecing the rich weaker men first.

God americans are lucky to have sexy black women. In my country they are all ugly

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

genetic diversity is a good thing,
the human race is going to benefit from it.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_diversity

deal with it, you racist nazi cunt.

What throat tattoos?

>Nigger bitches don't date white guys.

awww, blackboi is mad.

>white with sexy brown gf
Stay mad

This

>cute

jamal pls, you cant compete against THE GREAT WHITE BULL.

Delete this thread

Statistically this is very unusual, white males don't often want black women. Black women are actually the least sought after of all races. Asian man and black woman is the least likely match on earth. The most wanted are white males and women. There's no point discussing why because none of us have that brain capacity to see all the factors and weigh them properly. We're also biased as fuck.

But obviously being a white male is superior:)

endorce slavery

brown girls fucking love white guys
>literally the only girls ever interested in me
white girls are a premium a 6/10 white girl is more desired that a 8/10 hispanic

It's because black girls are most likely to have clitorenises

hahahahahahahaha

STDs

Keep not going outside and being a loser that doesn't know shit like the people who make the umad white boy threads you're all the same shit

?

COLONIZED

you guys are racist. The only way to save western civilization is:

>this

If you care about that, youre basic

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do to stop it. There's just some people who grow up to be total dickwads. It's really their choice. But life will eventually catch up to him.

Oh there's a female ape there, didn't know he was into zoos... good for him.

first up by you getting laid so that you aren't such a bitter bitch anymore

oh damn i gotta weigh in here. I'm a wm in a bwwm. best chance I ever took.

was really unhappy for ages, trying to date white girls or asian girls with not much to show for it. relationships didn't last long, they were horrible with bad attitudes and warped values.

two of them didn't like my family and wanted me to put them first above my family. after knowing them barely 2/3 months. hell no.

asian girl liked family but was super bossy and uptight and shit in bed. not a sexy girl. she had a great body and pretty face but just didn't do anything for me since I knew when it was all over she'd be a cunt again.

white girl 1 felt super entitled and was demeaning of me so I broke it off. she kept trying to undermine my masculinity because I didn't fight random people she had pissed off in her honour. had to explain to her she'd need to have honour first for me to be able to fight for it. thought that was a good line. she annoyed my mum too and was antagonistic toward family and kept making ultimatums like "its them or me". hell no.

white girl 2 was nicer but a bit stupid and had no drive. pretty much just wanted to be a housewife and let me do everything. she was practically a child mentally. she was younger than me but still no excuse at 22. did nothing for me and didn't reciprocate my efforts in or out of the bedroom. she liked to gossip and had no filter which pissed my sister off when she told wg2 about her relationship with her bf. I got an earful for that.

now in a bwwm I feel vindicated after taking a break from relationships. she has a hot body and to top it off she is sexy. she knows how to move and every day (even after 10 months) i still think she is ridiculously sexy. the spark isnt fading at all. she reciprocates and treats me like i treat her, and she is much smarter than me. helped motivate me to be better with money and we have the same goals in life. we are both thankful for one another every day. shes definitely the kindest woman ive ever met.

tuth spoken here...but i don't really think there is any difference in behaviour and race...a white cunt is a cunt and a black cunt is a cunt.

btw...nice b8 OP

lucky you man, doesn't happen often(the building-eachother type of relationship), but I don't think this has that much to do with race, although both white girls you spoke about are defo two of our "main types"...

I know it's got nothing to do with race. just an example so that my experience can hopefully shut these racist cunts up.

I hate all this superiority jousting. It's silly. people just got to find a woman who is good to them. when you do you won't need to feel bad any more. you've got to be willing to take a risk and give a little though. If you're not willing then you won't receive.

You dont.
Black girlfriends are the shit.
I won't deny that quite a lot of them are whores.
But that ass though. Its almost too hard to pass up.
Im honestly not even attracted to white girls anymore.

By being angry virgins on the internet

Stopping this is tricky in and of itself:

Tattooing is such an ingrained practice in every society at this point that it looks like it's here to stay for a while, in spite of how unsightly it is. Same goes for ear stretchers. That said, these things are associated with lower thinkers in the long-run, so at the very least that puts off intelligent people from partaking in such practices. In fact now that I think about it, tattoos and ear stretchers and other bodily mutations of this ilk are perfect ways of marking out the inbred and worthless in society; perhaps I misjudged these valuable separators...

Oh hey, there's a girl with him.

Legalize segregation again, cut off any and all funding to black owned organizations, massively raise the prices of subsidized housing, gentrify any remaining black areas then build expensive condos and neighborhoods, do away with food stamps, do away with all planned parenthood options for blacks, forcibly remove any black individuals who hold public office, abolish the NAACP, force any and all working black to resign their positions within companies, enact the harshest of penalties against blacks in regards to even the simplest of infractions (running a stop sign = 10 years hard labor on chain gangs), forcibly remove their firearms, revoke their right to vote, require a 3pm cerfew for all them, then finally, when they can't take anymore, we seize all of their remaining tangible assets to cover the cost of shipping them back to their home countries.

Once they're safely loaded onto ships going to their countries of origin, we sink the ships in deep water.

You want to stop clothing companies from organizing fashion photo shoots?

But this has no direct impact. These are just white sluts.

That makes no sense you retarded fucking racist

Let them make landfall and theyll kill the native africans and then starve two niggers birds one stone