WWYD

WWYD

Brutal/snuff edition.

Show me what you got.

Other urls found in this thread:

pasted.co/c04a23db
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tie her to a radiator and rape her mouth hard. Once I've come gag her with her worn panties and socks, piss all over her, then turn on the heat in the house and leave. Toast slut.

Cuddle her

got more of her?

Wwyd this girl for à good fap pls

WWYD ?

Do you have a different pic of her, then I might.

Like what ?

>what thick actually means

Fuck her uncomfortably hard so she asks

Hey user don't go so hard it hurts a little
>BUT I WON'T GO LESS HARD

MWAHAHAHAHA

Is that a unicorn behind her ?
I guess I would stuff her butt with the plush.

I'd pull her bottoms down around her ankles and show her what her breaking point is. I'd fuck her so hard she'd need a wheelchair for a week. Wwyd to my older sister

Wow, she's hot.

Make those slut lips wrap around my cock as I choke her and face fuck her until she passes out, then fuck her raw until she wakes up again and when she does, spank her until her cheeks bleed.

I want to masturbate to other guys fantasies while they masturbate and get each other off.
>Notgay.
It's gay, you're a fag.
You should call a spade a spade and get out of the fucking closet.

9/10 would pay for oral

My favourite fap packs pasted.co/c04a23db

Work this one over

I would show them this thread, then we'd laugh together about how homosexual and pathetic this thread is, and go on to make love privately.

I would tie her up with ropes ar tightly as I can, making her breast turn purple before sucking on them and biting them till she screams, before fucking her doggy style while pulling hard on those ponytails she made the mistake of making her hair into.

Any of her ass and legs?

Have another one

Wwyd?

I'd face fuck her on her knees before she's allowed to take care of the groceries, with my load going on her glasses

that posterior

WWyd?

Wwyd this girl

I would make her suck my dick all day while she looks at me with them deep eyes lord.

wwyd to my schoolmate?

Is that suppose to mean she only has a nice ass because of posterior

Would you abuse these milfy tits?

Posterior means as so?

Nice what else would you do to her?

>loves makeup
Why not fit her with a ring gag and use her throat until her makeup is streaking down her face

My bad just woke up totally read that wrong thought you said posture

Been known to get high and fuck around a lot got a train ran on her when she was high.

I'd pound her throat while she chokes and gags. Then I'd turn her over and choke her with that necklace as I fuck her ass from behind. I'd finish by cumming all over her

Wwyd to these sisters?

that would be awesome here's her tits

wwyd to this mum and daughter?

WWYD to my nieces body?

nothing. mom is ugly and the daughter looks like a son.

Wwyd to this slut

Bump

wwyd

tbh i want to her dom me as her full time house slave boy

bump

>when you're providing pics and replies but people don't stay posting

WWYD to discount mycherrycrush