Tattoo thread anyone? Was thinking about getting this done later today

Tattoo thread anyone? Was thinking about getting this done later today

this is on my shoulder

and I got this one on my pec

What does it mean?

>inb4 it looks le cool XD

not OP, but the devil or demons is symbolic of evil having a presence in your or another person life, and sword swallowing as far as I can tell is symbolic of the sword piercing your soul.

there is a quote in the bible where some dude is stabbing Satan and says "this sword shall pierce your soul" so that might be depicting that, who the fuck knows.

are you a 14 year old girl?

did I say boob? no I said pec.

I got it when my brotehr was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and was committed to a hospital. we're part japanese.

dick.

The sword symbolizes OPs admiration for swallowing a cock as we all know swords are phallic symbols

when swords are used as phallic symbols generally they depict the power and strength of manhood.
if anything it means he swallows semen (manhood), and not cocks.

then again his sword is yellow, maybe he swallows piss.

I got this one cause i have insomnia

cringe

OP here literally this. I think it looks alright

hdf, this is not you, if you are this, kill yourself

Do you smoke wet?

why not just get a picture of the sandman sprinkling prescription drugs on a sleeping dude?
it would have at least looked good.

the fuck is that?
why would i kill myself when i am already dead inside?
how tho

cause my arm isn't big enuff for that

If it means nothing get a cooler tattoo like a loli or something

>how though

you are now a walking pharmaceutical advertisement of an easy way drug stores can try to make a cheap buck off you.

when you go to get prescription drugs do the desk clerks start offering over the counter sleeping pills to you?

get it on your back. duh.

on your arm, get "NEED COFFEE" and a skull and crossbones, international sign of insomnia.

the fuck are you talking about? melatonin is the chemical produced by your brain to make you tired and fall asleep, and since i have insomnia i cherish that chemical.

cause i wanted it to be original?

I'm really picky bro and when I saw this I thought fuck it why not. If it makes a difference I'm also black

YEAH. Pharamacists know that too, dumb shit.

I'm asking you if they recognise you don't produce enough melatonin by the fucking tattoo on your arm, genius.

take your crazy pills.

Isn't that skin pigment melanin or a tupe of cancer?

>original

my fucking sides dude.

did you invent that method of drawing chemical compounds? cuz it isn't very original to just scribble that shit on your arm.

the edge of that second comment cut me deeper than your insomia cuts into your sleep

you have a really weird way of wording things. are you suggesting that a pharmacist will instantly deduce that i have insomnia because i have a tattoo of melatonin, even though it could mean i just love sleep? low grade b8 m8

not even bait, I'm legit asking it.

if I was a pharmacist and saw that tattoo I would instantly think "great I can make money off this guy" and sell you shit you don't need like sleeping aids.

make it into a tarot card and that shit in the middle with some words at the bottom

i didn't scribble it on there, i found a pic on google that would fit my forearm. also find me someone who has the tattoo i do taking up the majority of their forearm pls before you cast your b8

like "The Devil's Blowjob" ?

Wow dude that looks fucking pathetic. Why would you choose to write fucking "Melatonin" above it like a retard?

Pro-tip: You'd get a lot more sleep if you killed yourself

nigga, it looks like you're trying to cheat for a chemistry exam.

good for you. doesn't really matter anyways cause i have pharmacophobia
i kek

Should have slept on that decision bruh

where do you get your pills from, drug addicts?

Lokks gr8 m8

cause i wanted too? do i really need reason?done with skewl my dude

Devil succ

yeah dude, I like it too, if it wasnt for that Insomnia and chemical formula shait, just use sharpie to draw over it

your arm says otherwise.

looks like you're gonna be taking that exam for the rest of your life now, at least you got your cheat sheet ready.

thanks user
don't take any i self medicate with booze and weed
these puns are becoming punishment

I've never gotten a tattoo. But very much want one.

How much would a simple ying yang on my middle finger cost?

Or the average cost for hand tattoos?

Appointment on Saturday. It's my first

On my upper sternum, about 2in diameter

>i self medicate
>decided to get the chemical tattooed on me

you sound like a fucking retarded millenial.

>do I really need a reason?

no but if you don't think a tattoo through enough, you end up looking fucking retarded, like by getting a cheat sheet for a chemistry exam on your forearm.

Unoriginal and gay as fuck.

it's usually not about the tattoo, but the amount of time it will take, like i paid for an hour and it was done in 20 minutes. also don't get finger tats they look like shit

surprise surprise i am a millennial and you should take into consideration your spelling and grammar when insulting someone's intelligence

when you try to put down someone putting down your intelligence, try not to go for grammar and spelling, that shit's weak, but not as weak as your dumb fuck tattoo.

In case he forgets what it means.

looks good, i like the old school art style tattoos

getting this baby in a few months

It's a devil mask from bolivian folklore dance

>le tattoo must have deep meaning meme

Aww, someone's a special little snowflake.

Nice try, but I feel no shame in celebrating my northern Germanic heritage

doing this one soon

Why?

Go ahead put a bugs bunny on your ass and a sponge bob on your neck then fuck it

i'm not belittling your intelligence i am just pointing out the irony of insulting someone's intelligence and doing so with shitty spelling and grammar

Its means "gay" wehen translated

>special snowflake

what leads you to that conclusion?

why?

This one is a better fit for you OP

I never said you were, re-read my comment.

it's not that hard to put down your intelligence, you can't read properly.

no, I'm japanese I can read it fine, thanks.

My ancestors are smiling at me imperial. Can you say the same?

I think it's not bad. I'd never tattoo myself tho.

>muh heritage
Fucking Americans.

you seem triggered user so here is my cat. also your b8 has stopped amusing me so..... yeah

you swallow swords or demon dicks?

what's the difference?

Why are people always massive nigger cocks in these threads?

it's not bait, I'm calling you retarded.

you lack melatonin so rather than getting medication to produce more, you do activites which promote wakefulness until you eventually pass out.

you probably don't even have insomnia, you probably just wig out when you don't drink and smoke pot and keep yourself up at night.

Means sucky sucky fi dola anol ten

found the underage b&

Your a genius thanks

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ idk but the art is nice tho

No problem, also make it an old beat up tarot card as straight edges wont look great on skin

salute to Brent Mydland, played organ/piano for the Grateful Dead from 79-90. People kept thinking it was chuck Norris so I went back and made the beard longer and got TBMY7990 over the top.

guys name is Kyle Morrison. That's his IG page. Follows a bunch of good artists too.

I would rethink this, man. In my opinion, the tattoos you get should mean something to you and/or have some significance. Not just some basic white dude shit. One step up from getting a "tribal" tattoo.

going in next tuesday for this

Have you brewed mead? That tattoo is the mark of Odinist mead-brewsters. If you haven't earned that one, find something else to get.

An actual Germanic from Europe would cringe his balls of at this statement and this tattoo.

>germanic from europe

what are germans?

I'll take "retarded things user says" for 400.

Germanic people and German nationals aren't the same thing. This confusion is unique to the English language. The country is not called Germany in other languages, including German. Educate yourself before calling others retarded, user.

And by the way I really hope you're not the same fag planning on getting the tattoo, because if you are, you now have one more reason not to - because you don't know shit.

Completely original I know.

idk, tats all lookj bad to me

how does it feel to have you dick jerked by Brent Mydland?

Marines are like fucking vegans man. Why is it so important to you that everyone knows you are one?

you sure bout that?

the art looks ok but on a body im yet to see ones that look good. i mean my uncle has one covering his back thats alright because it sort of blends in but its not amazing. similarly all arm tattoos look pretty trash to me

find better artists then.