What boards are the most Sup Forums-friendly?

What boards are the most Sup Forums-friendly?

Sup Forums surprisingly

/r9k/ and Sup Forums

Sup Forums

/lgbt/

most are more Sup Forums-friendly than Sup Forums
It's like a prairiedog digesting steel wool in here

>Sup Forums
besides shit mods
>/r9k/
again besides the mods and a few "fembot" and "blackbots" that don't belong there
>/x/
Every other board I visit has been invaded by leddit

/x/
/k/
/r9k/

What about /u/?

Stop using/v/ for politics you fags

/lgbt/

Us gays have more reason to fear moslems than most

Also, leader of conservatives here is gay and pretty based, made a campaign to 'stop nazi-islamism', SJWs were triggered let me tell you

I can't tell, are Sup Forums nihilistic? I mean they've done some pretty right and left wing things in the past.

Sup Forums, even if vidya is a SJW infested mess

There are a lot of Sup Forums people on /fit/. And also tons of niggers and poos. Makes for pretty funny threads.

Sup Forums is neutral
Stop using Sup Forums for politics

Yeah, /fit/ is a strange mixture. Plenty of support there, but I expect that's just those of us who are Sup Forums but work out.
/k/ is alright sometimes too.
>Sup Forumsk/fit/ master race

/k/

Sup Forums

/wg/

50/50

>ANDROID N SHIET
top kitkat

Sup Forums

Every board is Sup Forums friendly my friend. Sup Forums is the current heart of Sup Forums right now. It has all but replaced Sup Forums as the default board Sup Forums is jugded by. The only people on Sup Forums that are unfriendly to Sup Forums are redditors and dumblrz here because they saw greentext pics on 9gag and wanted in on the epic maymayz. Otherwise I think you will find most people that regular other boards at least lurk Sup Forums once in awhile. Especially right now as we literally meme magic a candidate to presidency.

/lgbt/

Holy shit I did the N Shiet one

I'd agree with you, but I took about a 2 year break from Sup Forums, came back recently, and regular Sup Forums banter summons endless amounts of "go back to pol" whining. It's not even shit from Sup Forums, it's like Sup Forums got invaded and now I can't resist calling the whiners faggots.

PRISMA捐ILLYA

what is the sauce on these characters anyways? I have seen the webm of them kissing and stuff never got the sauce tho :(

bump

>smiley
>on an image board
>not knowing how to search images online
>not knowing sauce in general on a weab site

Get out summerfag. Your ID saying Cuck is pretty fitting.

C'mon, I posted it.
Shirou pls.

It's not a smiley it's a frownie u BITCH

Sup Forums is surprisingly hostile to Sup Forums in my experience

Summerfag retard getting triggered because I mislabeled his emote. Cry me a river cuck. I would say nice digits but you probably wouldn't even understand what I meant.

haha
>gets BTFO hard by digits and bants
>y-you're triggered newfag
you got owned son, deal with it senpai

That's because Sup Forums are the underage redditors that think it's anything but a containment board

/mlp/

Most crrtainly /lgbt/

/tg/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /x/ and /r9k/

Sup Forums on occasions.

Makes sense, both of them are fat autistic edgelords.

Degenerate.

If you're subtle and creative, then /tg/ all the way.

This
Along with /k/
All the other boards are 50/50

Mondo cane

/z/ /po/ and /3/

/k/ is pretty based, anything 2A or gun laws related anyway
seen a couple of anti-trump posts there lately though

So tsundere, right?

Because /k/ is about guns, and any pro-trumpf or anti-stumpf garbage belongs here and not on our beloved /k/

We wuz checkmate kings and shit

Who gives a flying fuck

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>/k/
>Sup Forums
>/r9k/
>/s4s/
>/lgbt/
>/biz/
>/fit/
>Sup Forums
>/mlp/
>/news/
>/sci/
>/x/

/k/ isn't any more than average for Sup Forums friendliness. Many posters there are often bluepilled "true conservatives" who couldn't handle being called uncool on Sup Forums.

/k/

true conservatives are best conservatives

IIRC it's Boku no Pico. Sorry about the others being such asshats, they just are a bunch of Sup Forumslitists

>still no one posting Sup Forums, or at least old Sup Forums before the recent surge of Sup Forumsedditors

The lower iq, the more Sup Forums friendly.
Only influentiable contrarian children support Sup Forums, they will spout whatever inane idiotic bullshit Sup Forums is advocating at the moment without doing any research.
Sup Forums supporters are the kind of person who need 'a big powerful man' to tell them what to to.

the pic in the OP is from Sup Forums yesterday

I figured, and it looks like shitty Sup Forumsedditors parroting overplayed maymays.