Dumbest president ever. Doesn't know history, or how government works. 300 word vocabulary tops. No social skills...

dumbest president ever. Doesn't know history, or how government works. 300 word vocabulary tops. No social skills. Drove his own companies into bankruptcy. Relies on Russian crooks to stay afloat.

The wicked bitch was a much better candidate

You all realize Hillary was never president, right?

this. whether or not Hillary is a fucktard is irrelevant.

still better than hillary

Man, the CTR shills are working hard here. Somebody get them overtime.

Yes, he's a moron. He represents the american people perfectly in that sense.

I blame the jury for letting OJ go, and I blame voters for Trump.

I just call it like I see it.

Democracy makes sure you get the leaders you deserve.

Trump and his followers are idiots....all they ever say in defense of this moron is "but Hillary" even while he drives us all in to the ground....

well wether trump is a fucktard is irrelevant too.
It is about Putins support for him and who on American side was working with him.

still not as bad as Bush jr.

And yet he's still a billionaire AND president, and you're still just faggot.

That looks like a training center for snowflake libtards.

My response is always "Nuclear Triad." When your response to a reporter asking your plans for the nuclear triad is a clear misunderstanding followed by fellating the idea of a nuclear strike, I have a problem.

How much you're paid to post this propaganda here?

I had no idea autists so far down down the spectrum existed, guess you proved me wrong.

>Trump and his folliwers are idiots

Who won the eelection again?

It is indeed ameritard education.

Yep. They are out in full force today. Across all platforms. Must be some bad DNC news they're trying to keep quiet

>Putins support

The idiots.

>actually thinking this

perhaps, but so are you. the fact that you voted for Daddy Twump has no effect on your own faggotry.

Yet he's the president and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it, lol.

Hillary is a dumb globalist who believes in climate change and thinks it's okay for a man to dress like a woman.

And she supported Barack Obama's stupid net neutrality rules that give the government control of the internet!

Even worse was that she was going to raise taxes on people who are successful and creating jobs.

More proof that religion holds back the human race

Yes Putin got an Retarded Puppet who owes him money elected.
Of course he wanted Trump to win. Look at all the outrage Trumps failure of a Presidency has already produced. Putin won
#MRGA

wtf i hate trump now??
triggered libtard snowflakes make me laugh

So having cable companies able to charge retarded amounts, and limit access to what is essentially a utility more than a commodity at this point, is good? You're foolish.

Your funny pictures are making me hate Trump so much!!
Grow the fuck up

> believes in climate change
Its a verifiable Theory( as in Science Theory). Your stupid believes do not change that.

There is SO many people that can use a Palantiri at the same time.

It's over, Hilary!! Get a job!

>But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary

█████▄░██░░██░██░██
██▄▄█▀░██░░██░██▄██
██░░██░██░░██░██▀██
█████▀░▀████▀░██░██

██░██░██░██░░░██░░░░▄███▄░░████▄░██▄░░▄██
██▄██░██░██░░░██░░░██▀░▀██░██░██░░▀████▀░
██▀██░██░██░░░██░░░███████░████▀░░░░██░░░
██░██░██░████░████░██░░░██░██░██░░░░██░░░

Maybe you should consider going outside and talking to real people.

it would seem you're still mad kid.

I bet you believe 6 million died in the holocaust too. Gullible Clinten voters.

America wanted a candidate without ties to Wall Street and who wasn't going to lead us into endless wars!

Not American, Liberal, Far Right, Trump fan, Hillary fan.

But even I can see Trump is a fucking walking disaster, shame Americans are too proud to see it or admit it.

Got a French lesson and learned what the retard means .

sad.

█████▄░██░░██░██░██
██▄▄█▀░██░░██░██▄██
██░░██░██░░██░██▀██
█████▀░▀████▀░██░██

██░██░██░██░░░██░░░░▄███▄░░████▄░██▄░░▄██
██▄██░██░██░░░██░░░██▀░▀██░██░██░░▀████▀░
██▀██░██░██░░░██░░░███████░████▀░░░░██░░░
██░██░██░████░████░██░░░██░██░██░░░░██░░░

sure kid

sure kid

Buttery mails!

and as usual no proof.

Gotta love americans calling other americans stupid.

Sage

sure kid. prolly weren't even born yet.

>without ties to Wall Street
>also has massive ties and interests to other corporations

It's this type of patronizing attitude by liberals that made me vote for Trump, even though I voted for democrats before.

Hello CNN

sad. too illiterate? you must be one of those innercity blacks.

sad

The Trump shills are out in force today. The Koch brothers must have given them more shekels.

but you can't prove it so you must be some butthurt millennial.

> max level autism
Congratz !

sad

sure kid.

What's patronizing? Saying that believing the internet isnt a utility and that companies should be able to lock access behind pay walls is stupid? It is. I guarantee every site you use would be locked behind some obscene package if people like Comcast had their way. They already have speed tiers, access packages are their logical next step. I might not agree with liberals on everything but Net Neutrality is 100% one of them

Nah, your'e just an idiot....

but you can't disprove it,so you must a moron to stupid to understand whats going on.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE fucking libcucks

so? are you a history denier? sure sounds like it.

...and yet managed to get through the toughest presidential election campaign ever, with even his own side against him, to become President.
Or is that something anyone could do?

>My opinion was clearly wrong and demonstrated to be so with logic I can't argue against, so I'll pretend I've been snubbed be some "know it all" rather then admit that my opinion was moronic and unfounded.

sure kid

Oh god, it's the "sure kid" ad hom homo again....

sad

not hard to spot the tard.

so no proof then. you are the idiot kid.

>Trump is irrelevant to discussions about Trump
Sure buddy, that's not even 4th grade debate.

thinks calling me a homo will effect me.
sad.

sure kid...

Continues war in mid East and regularly golfs with elites who cock he sucks

Oh look it's the welfare kid, whose only goal in life is to sit in Trump threads with his half incher out his pants and responding "sure kid" to everything.

Doesn't make him clever or intelligent. Lives in his mother's basement, unemployable, no real education.

Can't explain anything political.

But kids will be kids.

The people who voted for Trump are pants on head retarded

no argument. not suprised.

oh, it's OK to be gay....don't worry.....but the "sure kid" autism is a whole different story.....

sure kid. thinks calling me names will make me stop.

sure kid...

gayest op ever.

>patronizing
kek, this is the typical american attitude. Facts don't matter, it's all about muh feelings and whether they're hurt or not. I love being alive to witness all of this. You had such great potential america, too bad you threw it all away in favour of watching half naked men pretend to wrestle each other while shoving fast food down your throats.

Sorry but any 4th grader would win a debate against you, no offense.
> Wether Trump is a Fucktard is irrelevant
In no way did that state that Trump himself is irrelevant, just wether he is stupid or not is irrelevant in the question of Russian Collusion.

sad. thinks he can bully me.
sad.

sure kid...

sure kid....