yes, with semen

Too soon Sup Forumsro

Anyone know who this is by chance

Fuckin dump hnnnggg

Shyloh

a disgusting roastie with ugly tattoos.

if shes 'skinny as fuck' for you, you should better loose some weight fatty

Im sorry tou have boring traditional taste

Pretty on par with most of the girls in the last thread and the start of this one

go start a "degenerate roasties" thread.

lol, r u blind?
look at her fat tits, also her legs. her bodyfat is like 2 times the bodyfat of average girl in this thread so far. i wouldnt even call her skinny, and no way skinny as fuck, her body is just normal

S T I C C

that's fucking disgusting.

Some pretty different ideas on what is skinny af ITT.

Also interesting how some women do it well, and others really, really don't. There's definitely a point where it goes from "that's pretty hot" to "you look sick".

MOOOOAR

Well, "skinny" is arguable since it's used as a pejorative and as a compliment. Skinny AF, however, shouldn't have much ambiguity. is right in saying is not skinny AF especially compared to OP's pic, though it's definitely arguable whether or not she is considered skinny.

You know what happens to your little skinny white chicks

god dammit.

skinny chicks like these are so good to fuck...some hate on skinny chicks but theres nothing better than pounding one with a tight ass body

>that bulbous growth of blubber coming from it's upper leg
probably the most disgusting thing I've ever seen on Sup Forums.
would you get on top of dat blonde, if you had to fuck her while sandwiched between the hot human, and the chunky monkey wobbleslob mutant?

Yup, dunno if it just me, but they always smell, taste, and feel so much better.

This.

always felt that way. i preferred a bit thicker first but once i fucked this busty petite blonde i was hooked. I think its the best female body type

Don't stop. Gunna need those tits

it's true. skinny < blubbernaut. parting a slim, young gril's legs and getting inside bareback, is simply the most divine experience any human could hope to achieve. Get a porkbeast and she'll likely be drenched in sweat 24/7, as such be crawling with the well-incubated pathogens of a thousand cocks, will stink and in my experience, have a massively looser squelching section than those of the superior skinny chicks. The premium-tier, luxury range of gril.

she looks like one of those

Isn't that "Fotballfrue"? I stopped JO to her blog pictures after she got preggers with that soccer husband of hers the first time. Just assuming he knocked her up with another kid.

Right on everything except being loose. Knew a skinny chick who had a pussy loose enough to fit an entire wine bottle in her pussy, with minimal effort and no lube. Also knew a fat chick who could barely fit 2 fingers in her pussy

moar of her please

Id need pics of your mom to start the thread

Obligatory

No... No... Obligatory would be posting ms.skellital.

Same thing isn't it?

Fight me!

They really made Gannon look badass in the new Zelda game

holy shit

Lol silly cunt

Skinny? She's just short.
10/10 would not mate with her.

thanks mister skeltal

thanks mister skeltal