Bella thread because we could fuck her if we found her at the club and had moly or Coke or well any drug really

Bella thread because we could fuck her if we found her at the club and had moly or Coke or well any drug really.

People here only want to fuck Bella because she looks like a trap.

Take a good look. If you didn't know any better, you'd swear that thing had a penis.

That's a man.

I wouldn’t touch her anymore.
She’s in line to become the next coked up blacked celebrity.

i'm sorry but her face is ugly.

Is she famous for anything, or just for being a whore? Serious question.

I heard she really into coke, and just from the look of her from the pictures I wouldn't doubt it

yeah was gonna say
>she famous for anything?
looks like a guy with makeup on

She's an actress, started with Disney, trying to land mature roles. For a while she was a total workaholic and had like 10 movies in the works. Then she went off the rails. Now she's a tragedy, Lindsay 2.0.

Just a year ago she looked like this. Now she looks like OP's picture, which is recent.

LOL op hit the nail on the head. Shes definitley one of thise chicks and you gotta love em.

It's her most recent snap actually

did she dye her hair back to red? maybe she's starting to snap out of it slowly. a nigga can hope

Artificial red.

She's underweight. She has no fat in her face to round it out.She would look awesome with 10 healthy pounds.

we need to save her bro

>She's underweight. She has no fat in her face to round it out.

that's not the problems I'm seeing. shitty facial features. huge nose. retarded balloon lips.
not my cup of tea.

mmm love me some disney sluts

she has bad skin. her face is beat. but still wanna see her get fucked.

she needs some good dickin

Another

whore

This is good content

"Beat my your babygirl

I would dump gallons of semen in that skank

that's a man

this is your average female role model in modern america