Come with me on a magical journey

The President of Leaf has a twitter account, Im going to take a little trip to see what nuggets of beaver he has left behind.

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/world/komagata-maru-the-tragic-story-behind-justin-trudeaus--dark-chapter-apology-in-canadas-parliament-20160518-goygoj.html
youtu.be/gp_O3liJpu8
pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/05/17/statement-prime-minister-canada-international-day-against-homophobia-transphobia-and#sthash.g6SX9dva.dpuf
pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/05/12/statement-prime-minister-canada-israel-independence-day#sthash.7hxWA7Ob.dpuf
pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/05/04/statement-prime-minister-canada-yom-hashoah#sthash.YyUpkNAd.dpuf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>flightless fucking birds

DUDE WEED LMAO

Anything about the sexist fuelled attack against the poor defenceless woman?
Nothing better than seeing people biting the hand that feeds
>A FUCKING LEAF

Apologizing for refusing a load of poo in the loo in 1914.
baka.com.au/world/komagata-maru-the-tragic-story-behind-justin-trudeaus--dark-chapter-apology-in-canadas-parliament-20160518-goygoj.html

>Washington: Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has formally apologised for a racist incident that took place more than a century ago.

>In mid-May 1914, the Komagata Maru, a Japanese steamship, arrived in Vancouver after leaving Hong Kong in early April. On board were 376 passengers, most of whom were Sikh migrants from what was then British India. The ship was not allowed to dock and its passengers were forced to return to India.

What an attention whore. He reminds me of a teenage girl in every way.

Here he retweets his countries most important issue.

youtu.be/gp_O3liJpu8

Watching just a minute of this made me ashamed to be Canadian. This guy is a joke and he's gonna fuck us hard.

Careful you dont voice a wrong opinion leaf, its now a crime.

If you fight violence against women, violence against women wins.

Maximum kekage.

Statement by the Prime Minister of Canada on the International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia

Ottawa, Ontario
17 May 2016

The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, today issued the following statement on the International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia:

“Today, I join Canadians – and people around the world – to recognize the International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia.

“Everyone deserves to live free of stigma, persecution, and discrimination – no matter who they are or whom they love. Today is about ensuring that all people – regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity – feel safe and secure, and empowered to freely express themselves.

“On this important day, I encourage all Canadians to raise awareness, and mobilize to end the violence, prejudice, and judgement faced by LGBTQ2 persons.

“As a society, we have taken many important steps toward recognizing and protecting the legal rights for the LGBTQ2 community – from enshrining equality rights in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms to the passage of the Civil Marriage Act. There remains much to be done, though. Far too many people still face harassment, discrimination, and violence for being who they are. This is unacceptable.

“To do its part, the Government of Canada today will introduce legislation that will help ensure transgender and other gender-diverse people can live according to their gender identity, free from discrimination, and protected from hate propaganda and hate crimes.

“Today, let us unite in a global celebration of diversity, and reaffirm our commitment to unequivocally defend LGBTQ2 rights as human rights. We will never stop fighting for a safer, more equal, and more just world for all of our children.”
- See more at: pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/05/17/statement-prime-minister-canada-international-day-against-homophobia-transphobia-and#sthash.g6SX9dva.dpuf

How much weed does Americas hat smoke?

oy vey Americas hat!

Statement by the Prime Minister of Canada on Israel Independence Day

Ottawa, Ontario
12 May 2016

The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, today issued the following statement in celebration of Yom Ha’atzmaut:

“Today, we celebrate the 68th anniversary of the founding of the State of Israel with our Israeli friends and Jewish communities, both here in Canada, and around the world.

“The State of Israel is a thriving and vibrant country, which Canada is proud to call a close partner and steadfast ally.

“Canada and Israel unite in their people-to-people ties, shared values, respect for democracy, and growing trade relationship. I look forward to continuing to strengthen our strong friendship.

“Although today is a joyous day, let us also reflect on the threat that Israel and its people continue to face throughout the world in the form of terrorist attacks, acts of anti-Semitism, and religious intolerance. Canada stands with Israel and will continue to promote peace and stability in the region.

“On behalf of Sophie and our children, I wish everyone celebrating Israel’s Independence Day a Yom Ha’atzmaut Sameach. Shalom.”
- See more at: pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/05/12/statement-prime-minister-canada-israel-independence-day#sthash.7hxWA7Ob.dpuf

Feminism cures AIDs!!!

He really, really likes Jewish dick cheese.
Statement by the Prime Minister of Canada on Yom HaShoah

Ottawa, Ontario
4 May 2016

The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, today issued the following statement to recognize Yom HaShoah, Holocaust Memorial Day:

“Tonight at sundown, Canadians and in particular, Jewish Canadians will commemorate the victims of the Holocaust. Between 1933 and 1945, approximately six million Jews were systematically murdered by the Nazis. Today, we honour the brave survivors, and recognize those who risked their lives to save others.

“The rituals of Yom HaShoah hold tremendous meaning for the Jewish community and many other Canadians. Tonight and tomorrow, in private homes, synagogues, and temples, families and friends will gather. Many will light a memorial candle, sing, pray for the victims, and recount the stories of Holocaust survivors.

“Yom HaShoah is a time to reflect on the atrocities of one of the darkest chapters in human history. On this day, we also reaffirm our commitment to Holocaust remembrance and education. It is an opportunity to reiterate our steadfast commitment to fight anti-Semitism, racism, and all forms of discrimination – whenever and wherever they occur – so that such horrors never take place again.

“On behalf of Sophie and our family, I extend my thoughts and prayers to all those observing Yom HaShoah.”
- See more at: pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/05/04/statement-prime-minister-canada-yom-hashoah#sthash.YyUpkNAd.dpuf

America please stage in intervention for your hat.

Is he Jewish? Or just wish he was?

I liked Canada Weed Man more when he was on TV with Kenny Hotz

>doesn't know about the deleted feminism/ac tweet

This desu

GET HIGH, SELL GOLD

Suck it white boy...

Jesus christ leafs, why haven't you lynched this fucking whiny faggot ass pansy yet?

He really really hates white people doesnt he?

is he wearing a fucking keipa?

Let me guess, main beneficiaries are single mothers with 3 kids to 5 different fathers?

>Chag Sameach!

Isn't that what Borat kept saying to people?

Isnt he so dreamy by candlelight mummy...

It's funny how they won't ever, ever say this in the Middle East or in Africa.

>Nigeria
By now it definately IS Nigeria

>DUDE HOLOCAUST LMAO

Sucking up the rusty taint of the feminazis..

Yeah. The actor who played Borat is a Jew who also knew how to speak Hebrew. So he would toss in Hebrew words trying to sound like a poor Romanian

>LGBTQ2
There's a new letter on it...

2fag2furious

Last one, I didnt expect there to be so much in so few pages.

Ive skipped pages and pages of feminist shit.

although he is jewish, don't listen to the Burger
he's saying jak se máš, which is czech for how you're doing/how are you.

>Buttsex 2- Tokyo Drift?

I have no idea what the 2 means.

yes, Syrian refugees from Lebanon, Jordan and others where their kids were going to school and have already established their new lives.
None of them were from camps in Turkey or from Syria directly.
A fucking leaf

Because he is. I really feel bad for you Canadians. If you are white and not a drain on society, you are welcome in America.

>$15k per year for having 3 kids.
Where do I sign up?

Single mother detected..

Plus whatever other sweet, sweet dolebux the leafs give out.