Do you think moot stays at Google HQ in fear of what he created?

Do you think moot stays at Google HQ in fear of what he created?

who gives a shit what he does?
he just made this website which he intended to be a gay weeb shite, but it happened to turn out to be a trolls honeypot and gathering ground. he didnt do a shit in the making of the true original notorious Sup Forums we know about.
its what the people living in despair and hatred came in here did, and united once.
he did one thing though, that is fucking those people up their asses and selling us out like a good jew he is.

do you miss mootlys willy already

Wasn't here when he was, couldn't care any less about him. I'm enjoying Hiroshima's lack of leadership though.

What a surprise, a Japanese bought out a white guy.

Moot did not want Sup Forums to be the shitpool it has became, but he did defend it, even after it became that disgusting pile of vomit it has became. And it used to be much worse than it is now.
I think moot has the same status at google as everyone else at any corporation: he is a cell in a huge excel table (or google docs sheet). Check in at 9, check out at 6, sleep, start over again.

name my band fag

fuck off you cancerous newfag

fake
moot never had a beard.

you can't even get dubs. this is exactly why your mother regrets having you
(actually this is not true. but you know the exact reason why she regrets having you, just like i do)

I miss that faggot

Chris so handsome, he grew in to a strapping young man

>newfag
missing the taste of his queer lame wee wee?

you dont even make a fucking sense you illiterate worthless tryhard poser

>newfag
FUCK YOU NIGGER I'VE FLOWN MORE MEME-HOURS YOU YOU EVER WILL I WAS HERE WHEN YOU COULD SMELL WHAT THE ROCK WAS COOKING

Get checked for autism

are you the same sandnigger wannabe troll who was, tryinh hard being edgy and making pooindaloo threads the other day? i bet you are.
you know what? youre at the wrong place, we dont want you, or welcome your no good phony piece of shit kind.we will never accept sandnigger ever fucking ever. and that corny edgy bullshit, you tryna lay on here is pure redit cancer. and perhaps you should go their they might accept you. even if that jew tumorhole wont which are god chances,then killyourself or keep shitting in streets and eating it.
and also because this shite is for whites so fucking leave
you dont even deserve to use the internet, you fucking forest wandering goat raping scum

You really are a newfag. I remember habbo hotel and dun dun.

>don't make any sense
go back to africa, fucking faggot. this is an english board. nobody fucking cares about your somalian asshole.

No he stays because he's a tranny cuck faggot and that's exactly what google needs.

do you know the theres a difference between sense and coherence? must be your autism

The engineers probably laugh at him behind his back. He might be on the logo team which is where Google puts all the SJW hires/rejects. Or maybe he fetches coffee or something.

>behind his back?
i bet those hipster cocksucking so called engineers call him a faggot or bitch on his face for being doing apex nigger jew shit.

>sandnigger who saw wwe once, and now living in his queer fantasy,