/nba/ - JUST edition

SAC:Ty Lawson (illness) questionable vs. Nets
PHI:Joel Embiid (knee) out for rest of the season
DEN:Jameer Nelson (illness) to be game-time call
SAC:Skal Labissiere closer to more minutes?
SAC:Arron Afflalo (hamstring) probable Wednesday
CLE:Deron Williams will make Cavs debut vs. BOS
NO:Jrue Holiday could benefit sans Cousins?
DAL:Wesley Matthews undergoing more tests on hip
DAL:Dorian Finney-Smith will start on Wednesday
MIA:Willie Reed (ankle) out Wednesday vs. 76ers
NY:Willy Hernangomez (ankle) out Wednesday
NY:Kyle O'Quinn starting, Hernangomez out Weds

Other urls found in this thread:

theplayerstribune.com/terrence-ross-thank-you-goodbye-toronto-raptors-orlando-magic/
youtube.com/watch?v=ixPs69_Iw74
youtube.com/watch?v=PjrJQZit0qw
theplayerstribune.com/space-jam-2-patrick-patterson/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't forget to vote! Your vote MATTERS!

WSH: John Wall status confirmed; still shook

I have documentations proving a lot of secret illuminati things about the NBA. Last night during my studies, I came across a paper entailing that Lebron and Steph Curry are indeed blood brothers. I know I sound like a jackass for even saying that but if you stick with me I'll explain to you in detail and you definitely will believe me when I tell you that Lebron James and Steph Curry are blood brothers, and another interesting thing that I found is that Sonya Curry is not Steph Curry's real mother. First of all Dell Curry is Steph Curry's father. Obviously he is because you can see the resemblance. But something that's going to be very hard to believe for you guys and I completely understand because you guys don't know about the illuminati like how I know, Dell Curry is Lebron James father. I know you don't see the resemblance but it's there. You have to understand, Lebron James mother has very very very strong features, and think about this, who else can Lebron James possibly look like? He is a carbon copy of his mother. Unless Gloria James had a baby by her own twin that's the only way Lebron James could possibly look like anybody else except for her. Now it's time to get into the facts. Lebron James was born December 30th 1984 at Summa Akron City hospital. Steph Curry was born March 14th 1988 at Summa Akron City hospital. A lot of you did not know this, but Lebron James and Steph Curry was born at the same hospital. You think, hmm what a concidence but NO it's not a concidence! Now listen to me closely, Gloria James has been involved with NBA players before YOU knew she was involved with NBA players. No disrespect to Lebron or his mom but his mother has been getting around since the early 80s. She was the go to girl every time an NBA team went to Cleveland. Michael Jordan nicknamed her the mooky monster.

Streetcars

if the Lelicans win tonight can we finally end this "Cousins is good" meme once and for all?

SMOK WED

>three people voted for Chris Paul and Curry

AHAHAHAHAHAHA EMBIID CONFIRMED BUST AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

JAYLEN BROWN ROY

Go back to (((Sup Forums))) faggot

It's from a youtube video newfag.

that's not from Sup Forums

THE PROCESS HAS FAILED

second place would be Brogdon/Buddy/Saric, Busten Brown is a shrub.

Celticfags where you at? Pretty quiet despite having a big game tonight

th-thunder.... u.... up

>tfw no canadian friend to get high and ride streetcars around with then pick up some brown qt canadian immigrants and take them to the raptors game on a double date then get crater face kobr's autograph and tell spoil the last boss of zelda breath of the wild to john wall so he misses the game winning free throws and stays shook then going home and having a qbp fueled orgy with the candian streetcar user and the qt brown girls

>a dream life

hello everyone

hello digits

>Sixers tank
>Get top 3 pick
>Lakers get 4th and lose it to the sixers
>Sixers draft Josh Jackson and Dennis Smith

sup

Cavs are now the favorite to win.

There is no debating it. This is the most deep roster LeBron has ever had.

>B-BUT HE CAN SHOOT THREES AND PLAY 30 GAMES IN 3 YEARS!

WE DEFINITELY OUTCHEA!

>triple quad
oh shit i guess its confirmed

/SAD/ report in

>brown
>qt
>canadian
>immigrants

mad at the Knicks?

damn

>Trade them in three years to get more first round picks
>Always be just about to get good
>Never actually do

perennial losers
sad for them really

>This is the most deep roster LeBron has ever had.
I'm sure he went pretty deep in Bosh.

yes and you're still obsessed with us.

really get the ol' noggin joggin

I like how /nba/'s autism has transferred ti the youtube comments of every basketball video involving either the Cavs or the Warriors. It's literally an /nba/ thread on every video.

>implying Rose isn't an MVP

I knew it was u

BITCH WHY YOU STUTTERING?

I feel sad for this man trying to get a broship to work

W-westbrook will sav... save us

If that faggot Stephtastic! is here, kill yourself

Will this be his easiest finals yet?

>curry shook
>KD out
>team-cancer barnes in the locker room

Terence Ross's thank you letter
theplayerstribune.com/terrence-ross-thank-you-goodbye-toronto-raptors-orlando-magic/

LAURA B

who wanna lick westbrooks nipples (in a non gay way of course)

>sad-frog-meme-butt2

anyone else feel bad for larry sanders?

He was gonna get a ring and sign with the cavs and make this huge comeback... then bogut appeared out of nowhere and he never got a call back. Probably never going to make the NBA again

Not so fast my friend. Darkest horse is still in this

>who wanna lick westbrooks nipples (in a non gay way of course)

i have a nipple fetish and would bite them so sensually, but pretend their girls nipples instead (but he has nice ones) , so yeah not gay on my end

>i have a nipple fetish and would bite them so sensually, but pretend their girls nipples instead (but he has nice ones) , so yeah not gay on my end

not so fast cockshits

Cavs: 60%
Spurs: 20%
Warriors: 10%
Rockets: 5%
Other: 5%

ttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'd prefer wizards in the first round but i have a feeling we're gonna get the celshits instead. we match up much better with washington.

the qbp god will be okay, plenty of other teams still need a good big man.

and the One thunder fan on Sup Forums orgasms

>one

bitch there are like 4 or 5 of us

STOP POSTING GAY SHIT RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

honestly id rather see the clips win

Atlanta has the Celtshit's number.

You should want the Celtshits.

westbrook fans =/= thunder fans

youtube.com/watch?v=ixPs69_Iw74

Fuck you STAT. We gave you the best years of your career and you decided to retire a Knick instead of a Sun.

>smile if Kobr dropped 40 on you

Memebiid getting what he deserves for using basketball as a platform to increase his celebrity instead of actually taking the game seriously.

I cried on the street car reading this

>that one guy who hates on my Sixies because he hates Hinkie

Trust the Process

Vince should do a show with T-Mac when he retires.

Fire Jalen Rose.

Let Pierce and Rondo do NBA Countdown if they go to ESPN instead of TNT.

With KD gone for the season, how far do the Warriors go?

Masai is a god for saying that.

youtube.com/watch?v=PjrJQZit0qw

they'll miss the playoffs

finals, win in 5 instead of 4

>P-Pat wrote a article asking that Space Jam 2 isn't made

BASED

theplayerstribune.com/space-jam-2-patrick-patterson/

knicks for life, at least i stick with my team

>csgo servers down

JUST

guess i'll watch soccer

If Kobe were to do TV how would he do it?

I feel like he'd try making his own show instead of doing Inside the NBA or trying to copy Shark Tank like other people.

I think he'd try to make an original homerun show that's big like The Voice and Dancing with the Stars.

>The Wizards are waiving rookie Danuel House to clear roster spot to sign Brandon Jennings, league sources tell @TheVertical

I like how you don't include Spurs in any of these

It's current news, the Spurs have zero issues and have released no statements.

I don't make the headlines newfag.

How high will Embiid be picked in fantasy next season?

john wall lowkey handsome af

To make a sequel to Space Jam would be like trying to paint the Mona Lisa again. Sure, you can probably do it, but why the hell would you want to?

with everyone hurt the /nba/ title will carry an asterisk now. congrats Raptors you won the title

But for some reason, by using like random aliens as a connector, this film about Looney Tunes characters and an assortment of semiprominent-to-prominent ’90s NBA stars just … worked. It captivated you. It felt like … it actually happened.

"My favourite part about Toronto was the streetcars"
-Terence Ross

Teams get hurt every year, that doesn't mean the championship doesn't count. It just means those teams were stupid for trying too hard outside of the playoffs

Like we give a fuck hahahaha

thanks for the free ship fellas

>Embiid done
WHAT THE FUCK JUST KILL ME FUCK FUCK FUCK

FUCK THE COLANGEALOS

Do you think cavs even make it to the playoffs without LeBron

>that massive crowd pop when he says it
>gets fined
>doesn't give a fuck and says it again the next year

based as fuck

yeah but they wouldnt have homecourt advantage ever. they would be like a 7th seed without him

>playoffs

yes.

>beating the wiz, celtics, raptors, or knicks

no.

Serious question.

Why don't more teams stash their draft picks overseas and let them develop at LEAST 1 year in a less demanding environment. Perfect example is Ingram. The Lakers could have worked out a deal to send him to FC Barcelona and pay for his salary (they have a great program there where lots of guys have become stars both in Europe and in the NBA after having played for them). The Lakers even have a connection with them from Pau + Kobe and his connections with the soccer team and Messi. By doing this they open up so many opportunities. We are seeing those opportunities with guys like Saric. Look how he came into the league a solid player with potential rather than a raw skinny motherfucker.

By stashing the players they also get additional rookie contract years which provides tremendous hidden potential when it comes to signing expensive free agents. The players being stashed might object to it initially but if you really think it about it, it's really not a bad deal for them either. As long as the Lakers pay for his salary (the same amount he would have got paid in the NBA) and they should pay it because if they have stupid money to throw at Mozgov and Deng then they surely have money to pay the salaries of their draft picks overseas. The players get additional exposure and marketability in Europe by playing overseas which helps increase their future earnings. Look at what Marbury is doing in China with regards to that as an example. The biggest upside is that Europe is not like AAU or College ball because the guys over there play in academies with the pros since they are kids so they really learn the "fundamentals" that coaches crave so bad in the NBA.

I'm rambling on but, I really think NBA teams are dropping the ball with how they use their draft picks.

>or knicks

Where do u wanna touch him? Maybe run his thighs or somethin In the non gay way of course we all straight men here

knicks are perennial losers

Good lord almighty the dissertations are back

i wanna suck his bbc desu. I like cock tho so i guess that makes me gay Kappa